1235 Heather Knoll Lane, Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number

About The Whitewalls Band

The Whitewalls are made up of a group of outstanding professional and semi professional musicians. We are a powerful hard hitting horn driven 9 piece band. We pride ourselves on keeping our own style and we offer a wide variety of music, funk, Jazz, Blues. We have performed for weddings of 200+ people all around the area. We are philadelphias's greatest party band !

Follow The Whitewalls Band on

kd 1514 51 446975 1560980345
Conga Line
This is the best wedding ever!
This is the best wedding ever!
Soul Man
Soul Man
Dance all night
Dance all night
kd 1514 51 446975 1560980345

1 Reviews for The Whitewalls Band

Katie · Married on 05/11/2018

OMG! I used The Whitewalls for a charity event that I ran every year, so I was very familiar with their more casual party music and impressed. When they approached me about playing my wedding, I was 100% on board and I was not disappointed. From the time we started talking about what we wanted at the wedding to the wedding and even after the wedding, this band was amazing.
    Not only did they ask the right questions and get details about what we wanted during the reception, but the listened and also provided some great suggestions. I heard that people were actually dancing prior to us being announced into the reception... and aside from eating no guest was sitting.
    We had a wide range of ages at our wedding, 20 somethings to 80 somethings and they all enjoyed themselves. The Whitewalls play a variety of music that pleases everyone and we even had a young boy (my nephew) that is learning to play the drums and they had him up on stage. Gave him such an ego boost!
    This is such a professional band and TONS of fun! I had people texting me and calling me telling me how awesome they were! If you want a band at your wedding, a band that gets everyone up and dancing, this is the band for you!

Sent on 05/27/2018

The Whitewalls Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 1235 Heather Knoll Lane Media, 19063 See on map