2711 S Halcyon Rd, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

About Weston Neuschafer Photography

Hello

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Weston Neuschafer. I am a wedding and portrait photographer located on the Central Coast of California (San Luis Obispo). I am a simple, laid back, fun and unique photographer. I photograph in the moment. Photographing people, in love, is truly a gift that I could not live without.

During your wedding, I set up an ipad slideshow of your engagement photos. As the night goes I edit your wedding photos. The final product turns into an awesome and artistic overview of the best day of your life.

I normally offer my clients a large coffee table album, professional prints by ProDPI, and a custom made CD of all their edited wedding photos (about 700-1000 images).

Please consider my photography for your wedding.

Please visit my Website and Blog:

WNP0790
WNPJun554

12 Reviews for Weston Neuschafer Photography

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Weston was an amazing photographer. I've known him since high school and I was most certainly a fan of his work on facebook. When it was finally my turn to get engaged/married, I knew first off I wanted to work with Weston. His photos are so beautiful, so artistic, I knew he would be able to understand my vision. We loved our engagement photos and from what we have seen of our wedding photos, we are blown away and can't wait to see the rest!

Weston and his assistant fit right in at our wedding, they were everywhere an but never "in your face" all at the same time. It was never forced like some photographers can be. We felt so comfortable around him and it seems like he got those candid shots just as much as the posed ones!

I definitely would recommend anyone (especially Brides) to work with Weston. He is such a pleasure to be around, so happy and light-hearted, you just feel like he "gets" whatever it is that you are looking for.

We will definitely be using Weston again in the future, maternity photos/baby-family photos? Who knows!

Heidi · event on: 08/28/2012

Weston did my daughter's Senior Pictures and I have never experienced a funner photo shoot or experience, and it was my daughter getting the pictures taken! He was so great with her and included her friend in some of her photo's and even pulled me into a few. My daughter told me after that she had such a wonderful time that if the photo's turned out good that it would just be an added bonus. The photo's could not have been any better! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Weston!

Traci · Married on 01/19/2013

Weston takes amazing photos... I highly recommend him! We felt very comfortable with him and his wife. They make photos feel relaxed and fun!

Award

Weston Neuschafer Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
    Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Hotel Weddings

Weston Neuschafter has worked at The Fess Parker Resort in Santa Barbara and captured very special and beautiful images of weddings.

• Pismo Beach Golf Course
    Pismo Beach Golf Course Country Club Weddings

Want to feel relaxed, comfortable and excited when getting your photos taken? Weston Neuschafer will do just that! He delivers the highest professionalism as well as quality when making your day perfect. Pismo Beach Golf Course loves Weston Neuschafer Photography!

• 2711 S Halcyon Rd Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 See on map