144 Chester Avenue, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Werner Coach

Werner Coach is a Phoenixville, Pennsylvania-based transportation company offering 54, 47, and 33 passenger motor coaches, as well as a 43 passenger ADA accessible motorcoach. With over 80 years of experience in the industry, the team knows what makes for a flawless transportation experience. By arriving on time with pristine condition vehicles, their team ensures you are feeling relaxed and comfortable throughout your ride. Perfect for full wedding party transportation, Werner Coach will get you, your friends and your family where you need to be with an excellent customer service experience along the way.

Werner Coach offers a variety of motor coaches along with 33-passenger mini buses. Whether you’re taking a one-way trip or are in need of round trip transportation, their team is ready to help. Within each of their buses, you’ll find a variety of services and amenities, including:

• Reclining seats

47 passenger bus
47 passenger bus
o

4 Reviews for Werner Coach

We worked with Lynsey and she was very accommodating. We had 3 coach busses and the price was similar to what other people spend on having school busses. I did a lot of research into the transportation and this was by far the best deal. They were on time and we were very pleased with everything. They even were able to do a pick up at our overflow hotel!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Megan · Married on 12/31/2015

I used Werner Coach to transport my guests to/from the hotel and the venue. The venue was only ~10 minutes away, but I wanted to minimize anyone drinking and driving. I worked with Lynsey and she was very helpful in sorting out the best times to have the bus make the rounds. The day of the wedding went very smoothly! The driver even made an extra trip at the end of the night because we had to carry leftover boxes and items with us! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2013

I hired Werner Coach for my wedding to transport guests from the hotel to the reception and back. My reception venue did not have a ton of parking and since our hotel was about 30 minutes away, I wanted to have coach buses for our guests. Werner was so awesome throughout the entire planning process! I worked specifically with Lynsey who was so responsive and helpful. There was a concern about the large coaches fitting down the driveway of the reception venue so she sent a driver in one of the large buses to my reception place months ahead just to be sure it would fit. Honestly, I was probably pretty annoying (since my request was unusual for a bus company) but Lynsey and the Werner team were so nice and willing to accommodate me. The day of the wedding we had 3 coach buses for our guests. Although I did not personally ride the buses, I heard great things from the guests. Apparently one of the buses got lost, but that didn't seem to put a damper on the party and the driver handled it very well. They even allowed us to bring coolers of beer on the buses! I would highly recommend Werner Coach for any transportation needs!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Werner Coach FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Motor Coach
    Shuttle
  • Do you offer special types of transportation?
    Animals
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice

• Werner Coach 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 144 Chester Avenue Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, 19460 See on map
    (610) 933-7100 (104) (Phone number)
    (800) 532-9800 (Other Phone Number)
    6109336405 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Sat: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm Sun: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm On-Call 24/7