250 W. LINCOLN HIGHWAY, Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Allied Limousine

With four generations of experience, Allied Limousine has an outstanding reputation of delivering high-class, quality wedding limousine transportation at a competitive rate. A limousine or limobus are excellent ways to travel to and from any wedding function. One of our professional drivers stands by to drive guests where they need to go. We worry about the transportation so you can focus on what is important.

Follow Allied Limousine on

wedding 698333
marriage 918864

3 Reviews for Allied Limousine

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

We rented a chauffeured sedan for our wedding day, and are so happy we did. The pricing was very affordable compared to other quotes we got, and they were easy to work with. On the day of, our driver arrived early and was so helpful and professional, helping the day run smoothly. He went above and beyond, giving us water and cookies when we were saying to each other we were hungry, and helping the rest of our party find the pictures location when they were lost. Great experience with Allied Limo.

Brandon · Married on 11/19/2016

My fiancé and I were married on November 19th, and we used Allied Limousine. The company is extremely professional. From the moment we called we were treated with respect and there was no pressure. On our wedding day, our driver showed up 15 minutes early, and the vehicle was extremely clean and well maintained. The driver was professional, and attentive to all our needs. Thanks Allied, I would definitely use you again.

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

I called Allied Limo to reserve a limo for my sister's wedding. I called so many different businesses in the PA/NJ areas and I was pleasantly surprised when I spoke to the great people at Allied Limo to hear their prices were on average 100-150 dollars lower than their competitors for a 3 hour rental. Then on the day of my sister's rental we had another pleasant surprise because they upgraded our limo for free. It was so awesome. Our driver, Will was great. I highly recommend them for the best price and service. They really made my sister's day. Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Allied Limousine's reply:

Thank you Jenna for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your sister's special day. We are glad to hear you are happy with our pricing and services.

Allied Limousine Pricing

Allied Limousine Price Rates

Allied Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• 250 W. LINCOLN HIGHWAY Langhorne, PA 19047 See on map