Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Philadelphia Trolley Works

Philadelphia Trolley Works offers a wide array of vehicles for all your event needs. We have trolleys that range in capacity from 24 to 40 and have three different paint schemes. We also have vans, minibuses and full size motor coaches. We remind all potential customers to make sure they visit their transportation provider and select their specific vehicle! Transportation is a critical component to your special day; do not leave it to chance!

Categories: Wedding Limo

Motor Coach (2)
Shuttle (2)
One-Way Trip (1)

0.9

Don't use this company. I booked a trolley for my wedding. They sent a trolley with an broken air conditioner that leaked water all over the trolley's floor. I was upset and worried that gowns would get wet while on the trolley. I filed a complaint and asked for refund of 50%. The manager "Ray" was not sympathetic to this special occasion and said he would only refund $150 because they did the job and it was just water. I also would have to sign a waiver stating I would not right negative reviews regarding the company. Don't use this company!

Profile Picture Dominique, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I got a bus for my wedding day from Philadelphia Trolley Works. Jenna booked for me and she was great! Andre was our driver and he was PERFECT. Professional and friendly. He was great. I have been recommending them to all the brides I know who are getting married. Their prices are the best. I was able to get a bus all day for cheaper than other places were doing a 4-6 passenger limo for 4 hours. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Sonia our driver for Philadelphia Trolley works made the rides all the more special-- she was super friendly, flexible, and timely. Jenna booked our trolley for us and she was very easy to contact and work with!!

Profile Picture lani, 12/16/16, 6 Reviews