2250 Second Street Pike, Newtown, PA 18940 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sterling Limousine

Sterling Limousine is an experienced transportation service located in Newtown, Pennsylvania. They are a family-owned company that has been providing impeccable service for over 15 years. Their extensive fleet, boasts competitive rates, professionally trained drivers, clean interiors, and a bottled water hydration service. Sterling Limousine's committed staff will take care of everything from reservations to catering to your special requests. They will recommend the best package for your specific budget and guarantee the highest level of satisfaction.

Whether you want the traditional limousine or want to accommodate an entire wedding party with a party bus, Sterling Limousine can get you where you need to be safely and promptly. Their amenities vary depending on the vehicle and they offer price matching if you find a less expensive service. Other services include:

• Flat screens

121 Reviews for Sterling Limousine

• Hayley

Hayley Purcell Sinkler · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Best Decision I Made

I did not plan on being a Covid-bride and having to navigate planning a wedding during a pandemic, but Sterling made this part the process significantly easier.

Not only are their prices reasonable, but their professionalism is unparalleled. They genuinely care about the happiness of their customers and making the planning process as stress-free as possible. They are incredibly responsive whether it is by phone or email, someone is always there to answer whatever questions you have. With the possibility of having to reschedule my wedding they assured me that even if I had to move the date they would find a way to get my guests to the wedding or if we had to cancel they offered me a full refund.

I spoke at length with Ron about my “day-of timelines” and when my driver had to be where – and then again when I had to unexpectedly change venues two days before my wedding due to new Covid restrictions. They adjusted the entire plan without so much as blinking an eye. I felt like they were 100% in our corner and incredibly flexible and easy to work with through this entire process. The day of our wedding my driver made extra trips at the end of the night to make sure all of my guests arrived back at the hotel safely and I did not need to worry about anyone being left behind.

I really can’t sing their praises enough, and I am so glad I chose Sterling for the transportation for my wedding. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is planning a wedding and would absolutely use them again. If they could get through this pandemic with me, they can without a doubt get through a normal wedding with you and could probably do it with their hands tied behind their backs. They are that good!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

WOW! Thank you SO much Hayley for the amazing review. We are thrilled that everything wound up working out despite all of the challenges outside of anyone's control with the pandemic. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! God bless!
  • Dorita

Dorita Maher · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Could not have picked a better company!

I was hesitant about this company because everything sounded too good to be true, even the phone staff was so sweet. Well, they lived up to the first impression they presented. I used the service to transport my disabled husband (in a wheelchair) and other family members from a hotel to a wedding reception, and could not have been more pleased. From the first phone call, to the follow up emails, phone calls and text messaging, right up to the time the driver arrived, the service was exceptional. The driver was excellent, and extremely caring and professional. If I ever need such service again, Sterling will be the company I use from this point forward, and my family members feel the same!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Good afternoon Dorita! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the review and look forward to taking care of your transportation needs in the future! Chrissy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sterling Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Privacy Partition

Real Weddings

• 2250 Second Street Pike Newtown, PA, 18940 See on map
    215-977-4809 (Phone number)
    8667577433 (Other Phone Number)
    2155983721 (Fax Number)
    24 hours a day; 7-days a week
    Location of (Sterling Limousine)