Sterling Limousine Reviews

109 | Newtown, PA

109 Reviews for Sterling Limousine

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding 11/16/18

We used Sterling to shuttle our guests back and forth between a nearby hotel and our wedding venue (a two hour block before and 2 hour block after) Everything was wonderful. They were very easy to get into contact with, and replied quickly. For the day of, our driver was prompt and very friendly and accommodating. The price was very reasonable in comparison to other shuttle services.

• Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/03/2018

Best chauffeur ever

Matthew Abelson from Sterling Limousine & Transportation Services did a wonderful job as our chauffeur on our wedding night. He truly went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I continued to have the best night of our lives. He drove us all around Bucks County as well as made any stops we needed or wanted. He was a complete gentleman and should be everyone’s first choice chauffeur for all of life’s events.

George Wolf · Married on 10/20/2018

Wolf Villanova wedding

As the father of four daughters, and most recently an October bride, I could not have been more pleased with the service, professionalism and care exhibited by Sterling Limousine on our big day. I will trust Sterling with every chauffeur need going forward with confidence.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hi George,

Thank you for the wonderful review; I am very happy to hear everything went well and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Regina Muzychishin
    Customer Care Specialist
    Sterling Limousine & Transportation Services
    O: 866.757.7433 | D: 267.396.4047 |Regina@sterlinglimoservice.com
    In Office Hours: M-TH 11:30AM-9:30PM

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Punctual, flexible, and clean!

We hired Sterling for our wedding, to transport us (bride and groom) and our wedding party (about 15 people) from the first look to the church, and then from the church to the reception venue. We booked them for a four hour block, and the driver was very flexible in stopping wherever and whenever we wanted for photos. ALSO, we originally ordered a simple shuttle, and they upgraded us to a party bus at no charge! Overall, the company was responsive, the driver was punctual and flexible, and the vehicle was very clean. Would definitely recommend for future weddings.

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

Would highly recommend Sterling to anyone looking for transportation for a wedding! We used Sterling for our bridal party transportation to our wedding. The sprinter van was comfortable, clean, and spacious and our driver was so nice to work with. He was on time (early actually) and helped us with our countless bags and extras to bring to into the venue. We felt as though he went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything in the future, we are here. Have a wonderful day! Chrissy
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Transportation

Sterling Limo was perfect to work with for my wedding! They were easy to contact, they answered any of my questions, the value was reasonable (gratuity included) and they were able to provide me with the exact limo type I wanted. The day of the wedding, they were provided status updates via text and arrived at my house with plenty of time to spare. The limo itself was very clean and nice. The trips to the church and the reception were smooth. The limo driver, Bernie, was very professional and helpful. We were able to get all the pictures we wanted inside and outside the limo. I almost went with Limo Today b/c Sterling did not have a white limo available, only black, but I got bad vibes when dealing with the company, so I went back to Sterling. I'm so glad I did, they helped to make my day perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy everything went well! If you need anything in the future, please let us know. Chrissy

Colleen · Married on 08/17/2018

We used Sterling Limousine to shuttle our wedding guests to and from the venue. They were on time and the shuttle was very well kept. Our driver Matthew was great and very friendly. We would definitely use them again!

Karen · Married on 08/03/2018

Sterling Limousine was awesome for shuttling our guests back and forth between my daughter’s wedding venue and the nearby hotel! The driver was prompt, personable and extremely accommodating!

• Alison

Alison · Married on 06/22/2018

I have used Sterling for work getting to and from the airport and I have never had a bad experience, so when it came to booking my wedding transportation it was easy. Sterling's drivers are fantastic and really help make the experience memorable. Our driver, Raymond, was great and very friendly. We had a 29 passenger minibus and he helped with getting us situated, with music, was very flexible with our schedule. I have since booked Sterling again for a friend's bachelorette party and will always recommend them to friends looking for great vehicles and great service for their wedding/events. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Alison!! If you need anything, we are here.

Have a great day! Chrissy
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Sterling Limousine was perfectly punctual, picking up and dropping off both the bride and groom in a timely manner – making sure no one was late on our big day! From the day we initially spoke on the phone, to the day of the event, Sterling was very professional and cordial. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a limousine service for their wedding day!

• Gokul

Gokul · Married on 05/05/2018

Easy to work with. Very accommodative, flexible. Very clean fleet. Professional and friendly drivers.

James · Married on 02/10/2018

We hired a Lincoln 6x limousine from Sterling to shuttle bride, groom and two photographers between hotel and venue with various stops along the way for Philly photo. I received a text in advance (and on time) from the driver, Juliusz. He was very accommodating while we corralled the wedding party downstairs, as he had to circle the block a couple of times. Juliusz was extremely professional and courteous. Also this service was extremely reasonable so a win/win. Highly recommend Sterling.

• Mary-Kate16

Mary-Katherine · Married on 01/06/2018

Rented a 18-passenger Hummer for 3 hours. I researched 10 different services and Sterling had that best price to accommodate our wedding party. Sterling exceeded expectations by texting updates about driver information and arrival. The driver arrived ahead of time, was very polite, and made our wedding party feel more than comfortable. I was very pleased to say the least.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we would be glad to help. Have a wonderful day and again, congratulations!

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Sterling Limo for our wedding. Their staff was beyond helpful, always available and handled every question, concern and change with kindness and professionalism. The bus driver was safe, on time and very helpful in the rainy weather. The bus itself was clean and comfortable. I would recommend Sterling Limo for any of your events!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the review! I am happy that everything went well on your special day. If you need any transportation in the future, please give us a call. Chrissy
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/08/2017

I ordered an SUV to take the bridal parties from the hotel and venue. I received text messages for confirmation, announcing arrival, and from the driver to introduce self and provide contact information. I didn't use it, but there was an option to track the vehicle. Additionally, I ordered 2 hours worth of continuous transportation before and after the wedding for guests. The drivers were polite, personable, and punctual. Their prices were very affordable. I would highly recommend this service!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the review Caroline!!! I am so happy your transportation went well. If you need anything else in the future I would be happy to assist. Thank you again! Chrissy

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

Sterling was very responsive to emails and calls. They offer an amazing deal with two hours before and after the reception so I didn't have to pay for someone to sit in the parking lot.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the review!!! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again! Chrissy

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Sterling Limousine was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day! Chrissy at Sterling was super responsive right from the start and was able to accommodate any need we had. On the "day of", the driver arrived on time and got us everywhere we needed to go in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Sterling to anyone looking for great service!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for the review! I am so happy everything went well. If you need anything else please let me know!

Elyce · Married on 06/23/2017

We booked Sterling as the shuttle for our wedding on 6/23/17. They were awesome to work with! We sent a detailed timeline for our 29-passenger mini-bus to shuttle the wedding party and guests all over the place throughout the day. We had 2 hotels, a venue, and an after-party location to consider in the mix. Our driver showed up on time and stuck with our schedule to a T. The bus itself was really, really nice and new. With a shuttling schedule that could have been pretty complicated, Sterling handled it with ease. They were a great choice and a great value!

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Sterling limousine was such a great vendor to work with before during and after the wedding. They were so easy to get in contact with, which is very helpful. Also, they were so pleasant and accommodating the day of the wedding. The driver was very polite, and I am so happy we chose them to be a part of our special day. We also liked that we were able to book just a shuttle to and from the wedding without having to pay for the hours in between, which is what a lot of other companies require. So we were very happy, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

I am so happy that everything went well!!! Thank you for the review. If you need anything else in the future don't hesitate to call. Thank you again Chrissy

Cathy · Married on 06/16/2017

The customer service representative Chrissy Beeman was very efficient. Always ready to answer any questions and help. The bus driver was very potential, and friendly. The bus was very nice and clean. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Cathy! It was great working with you! Glad everything was a success. If you need anything else in the future feel free to give me a call.
    Chrissy B.

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Sterling limousine for my drive to the airport after my wedding. They were prompt and professional and I definitely would consider using their services again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!!! If need anything else please let me know and I would be happy to assist!

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Sterling! We booked 2 limos, a shuttle and a getaway car for the end of the night. All of our drivers were early, courteous and all-around phenomenal! It was raining when we got to the church, so the driver held an umbrella for me and walked me inside. I thought that was such a nice touch! Sterling also sends you a text with a link to track your drivers, which was awesome. I didn't use the shuttle, but our guests had only great things to say about it. Thank you, Sterling!

Sue · Married on 04/21/2017

Chrissy and the team at Sterling were so wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding in Philadelphia! They worked with our logistical needs, were quickly responsive to every email and question, followed up promptly, and made sure we knew exactly who and what to expect. The drivers were fantastically polite, and their easy going professionalism put everyone at ease. I would recommend them highly for any occasion, but certainly for your wedding transportation needs!!

John · Married on 03/17/2017

We used sterling limousine for our wedding on St. Patrick’s Day 2017. The service was outstanding picking up my bride and wedding party to go to the church and then taking us to our reception. All of this took place during the rush hours of a Friday evening without a glitch. We highly recommend this company who treated us like family.