Sterling Limousine Reviews

103 | Newtown, PA

103 Reviews for Sterling Limousine

103 Sterling Limousine Reviews

Colleen · Married on 08/17/2018

We used Sterling Limousine to shuttle our wedding guests to and from the venue. They were on time and the shuttle was very well kept. Our driver Matthew was great and very friendly. We would definitely use them again!

Karen · Married on 08/03/2018

Sterling Limousine was awesome for shuttling our guests back and forth between my daughter’s wedding venue and the nearby hotel! The driver was prompt, personable and extremely accommodating!

Alison · Married on 06/22/2018

I have used Sterling for work getting to and from the airport and I have never had a bad experience, so when it came to booking my wedding transportation it was easy. Sterling's drivers are fantastic and really help make the experience memorable. Our driver, Raymond, was great and very friendly. We had a 29 passenger minibus and he helped with getting us situated, with music, was very flexible with our schedule. I have since booked Sterling again for a friend's bachelorette party and will always recommend them to friends looking for great vehicles and great service for their wedding/events. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Alison!! If you need anything, we are here. Have a great day! Chrissy
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Sterling Limousine was perfectly punctual, picking up and dropping off both the bride and groom in a timely manner – making sure no one was late on our big day! From the day we initially spoke on the phone, to the day of the event, Sterling was very professional and cordial. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a limousine service for their wedding day!

Gokul · Married on 05/05/2018

Easy to work with. Very accommodative, flexible. Very clean fleet. Professional and friendly drivers.

James · Married on 02/10/2018

We hired a Lincoln 6x limousine from Sterling to shuttle bride, groom and two photographers between hotel and venue with various stops along the way for Philly photo. I received a text in advance (and on time) from the driver, Juliusz. He was very accommodating while we corralled the wedding party downstairs, as he had to circle the block a couple of times. Juliusz was extremely professional and courteous. Also this service was extremely reasonable so a win/win. Highly recommend Sterling.

• Mary-Kate16

Mary-Katherine · Married on 01/06/2018

Rented a 18-passenger Hummer for 3 hours. I researched 10 different services and Sterling had that best price to accommodate our wedding party. Sterling exceeded expectations by texting updates about driver information and arrival. The driver arrived ahead of time, was very polite, and made our wedding party feel more than comfortable. I was very pleased to say the least.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we would be glad to help. Have a wonderful day and again, congratulations!

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Sterling Limo for our wedding. Their staff was beyond helpful, always available and handled every question, concern and change with kindness and professionalism. The bus driver was safe, on time and very helpful in the rainy weather. The bus itself was clean and comfortable. I would recommend Sterling Limo for any of your events!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the review! I am happy that everything went well on your special day. If you need any transportation in the future, please give us a call. Chrissy
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/08/2017

I ordered an SUV to take the bridal parties from the hotel and venue. I received text messages for confirmation, announcing arrival, and from the driver to introduce self and provide contact information. I didn't use it, but there was an option to track the vehicle. Additionally, I ordered 2 hours worth of continuous transportation before and after the wedding for guests. The drivers were polite, personable, and punctual. Their prices were very affordable. I would highly recommend this service!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the review Caroline!!! I am so happy your transportation went well. If you need anything else in the future I would be happy to assist. Thank you again! Chrissy

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

Sterling was very responsive to emails and calls. They offer an amazing deal with two hours before and after the reception so I didn't have to pay for someone to sit in the parking lot.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the review!!! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again! Chrissy

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Sterling Limousine was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day! Chrissy at Sterling was super responsive right from the start and was able to accommodate any need we had. On the "day of", the driver arrived on time and got us everywhere we needed to go in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Sterling to anyone looking for great service!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for the review! I am so happy everything went well. If you need anything else please let me know!

Elyce · Married on 06/23/2017

We booked Sterling as the shuttle for our wedding on 6/23/17. They were awesome to work with! We sent a detailed timeline for our 29-passenger mini-bus to shuttle the wedding party and guests all over the place throughout the day. We had 2 hotels, a venue, and an after-party location to consider in the mix. Our driver showed up on time and stuck with our schedule to a T. The bus itself was really, really nice and new. With a shuttling schedule that could have been pretty complicated, Sterling handled it with ease. They were a great choice and a great value!

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Sterling limousine was such a great vendor to work with before during and after the wedding. They were so easy to get in contact with, which is very helpful. Also, they were so pleasant and accommodating the day of the wedding. The driver was very polite, and I am so happy we chose them to be a part of our special day. We also liked that we were able to book just a shuttle to and from the wedding without having to pay for the hours in between, which is what a lot of other companies require. So we were very happy, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

I am so happy that everything went well!!! Thank you for the review. If you need anything else in the future don't hesitate to call. Thank you again Chrissy

Cathy · Married on 06/16/2017

The customer service representative Chrissy Beeman was very efficient. Always ready to answer any questions and help. The bus driver was very potential, and friendly. The bus was very nice and clean. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Cathy! It was great working with you! Glad everything was a success. If you need anything else in the future feel free to give me a call. Chrissy B.

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Sterling limousine for my drive to the airport after my wedding. They were prompt and professional and I definitely would consider using their services again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!!! If need anything else please let me know and I would be happy to assist!

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Sterling! We booked 2 limos, a shuttle and a getaway car for the end of the night. All of our drivers were early, courteous and all-around phenomenal! It was raining when we got to the church, so the driver held an umbrella for me and walked me inside. I thought that was such a nice touch! Sterling also sends you a text with a link to track your drivers, which was awesome. I didn't use the shuttle, but our guests had only great things to say about it. Thank you, Sterling!

Sue · Married on 04/21/2017

Chrissy and the team at Sterling were so wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding in Philadelphia! They worked with our logistical needs, were quickly responsive to every email and question, followed up promptly, and made sure we knew exactly who and what to expect. The drivers were fantastically polite, and their easy going professionalism put everyone at ease. I would recommend them highly for any occasion, but certainly for your wedding transportation needs!!

John · Married on 03/17/2017

We used sterling limousine for our wedding on St. Patrick’s Day 2017. The service was outstanding picking up my bride and wedding party to go to the church and then taking us to our reception. All of this took place during the rush hours of a Friday evening without a glitch. We highly recommend this company who treated us like family.

Jacqui · Married on 10/09/2016

We hired Sterling to run shuttles for our wedding--three weeks before the big day! They worked with us, providing quick and accurate quotes. Chrissy in particular was very responsive, and we were able to secure transportation for our wedding party and guests with ease. We booked a 29-person passenger bus to transport our guests from the hotels to the venue.

On the day of the wedding, the shuttle driver arrived early, and was helpful in getting our items, as well as our guests, out quickly. He was familiar with Philadelphia traffic and got everyone to and from the venue in a professional and timely manner. As it rained just before our ceremony, we were very grateful to have a good shuttle driver!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Sterling for transportation from our hotel to our wedding venue for the bridal party. The limo driver was extremely friendly and professional. After getting several quotes from various companies, we found Sterling to be competitive in pricing and it made the decision even easier (they came with a recommendation from our wedding coordinator, as well). My husband and I would absolutely recommend Sterling for reliable, reasonably priced limos!

Robyn · Married on 09/11/2016

My husband and I used Sterling limo for several trips during our wedding weekend. Every driver was amazing, friendly and professional. We used the stretch hummer for our wedding party transportation the day of the wedding. Such a smooth riding car! We comfortably fit the six members of our bridal party, my husband and myself into the stretch. Getting in and out with the dress was fun, but the driver was very helpful.

We used their car service for the ride home from the reception and to and from the airport. The cars were immaculate and all had bottled water for us. The drivers were great and let me ride in the front since I get car sick.

We had our wedding this past Friday, August 12th. We used Sterling limousine as our transportation and I couldn't be happier with our choice! Before the wedding we had some changes to our reservation, and Chrissy was able to work with us and complete those last minute changes. The day before the wedding we got confirmation about our transportation, the day of the wedding they sent us txt when our driver arrived (for limo and shuttles). Everything was on time, and I didn't even have to worry about anything. The transportation was clean and exactly what we booked. Thank you guys for helping us make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy that everything was wonderful. If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/26/2016

Sterling Limosine was amazing! We rented a 6 person limo to bring me and my bridesmaids, my husband and his groomsmen, and our parents to the venue from our hotels as we wanted to take pictures before the ceremony started. In addition, we rented the mini-bus (29 people) to bring our guests from the hotels to the ceremony, and then back to their hotels after the reception.
    Sterling Limo was great to work with! On the day of, I received text messages and emails about the status of my limo/bus, who the driver was, and their number if I needed to contact them. The drivers were very polite and prompt. I highly recommend Sterling Limo for anyone looking to reserve their wedding transportation.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sterling Limousine's reply:

I am happy to hear everything went well. Thank you for the review! If you need anything in the future please give us a call. Chrissy Breeman

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the service Sterling provided on the day of our wedding. My husband and I, along with our photographers, went around the city with Greg Hartman; and he knew exactly where to go and and kept us on time throughout the early evening before the wedding. At the end of the night, William Felton was the driver and he made sure everyone was accounted for; and when I called him after the band was done playing, he answered the phone and politely let me know he was on his way back to pick us up. First class drivers and Chrissy Breeman kept us in line when we were going through the itinerary and the rest of the 'before wedding' process. You guys were wonderful to work with. And those text messages informing us when the drivers were arriving were awesome!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Sterling Limousine's reply:

It was so great working with you! Thank you so much for the review!!!!