Sterling Limousine Reviews

125 | Newtown, PA

125 Reviews for Sterling Limousine

Stephen Gaines · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Top notch service all around

The limo and bus services were very professional, timely, safe and courteous.
    At the end of the night they were great and pitched in to get all of the remaining items back to the hotel for us.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley Purcell Sinkler · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Best Decision I Made

I did not plan on being a Covid-bride and having to navigate planning a wedding during a pandemic, but Sterling made this part the process significantly easier.

Not only are their prices reasonable, but their professionalism is unparalleled. They genuinely care about the happiness of their customers and making the planning process as stress-free as possible. They are incredibly responsive whether it is by phone or email, someone is always there to answer whatever questions you have. With the possibility of having to reschedule my wedding they assured me that even if I had to move the date they would find a way to get my guests to the wedding or if we had to cancel they offered me a full refund.

I spoke at length with Ron about my “day-of timelines” and when my driver had to be where – and then again when I had to unexpectedly change venues two days before my wedding due to new Covid restrictions. They adjusted the entire plan without so much as blinking an eye. I felt like they were 100% in our corner and incredibly flexible and easy to work with through this entire process. The day of our wedding my driver made extra trips at the end of the night to make sure all of my guests arrived back at the hotel safely and I did not need to worry about anyone being left behind.

I really can’t sing their praises enough, and I am so glad I chose Sterling for the transportation for my wedding. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is planning a wedding and would absolutely use them again. If they could get through this pandemic with me, they can without a doubt get through a normal wedding with you and could probably do it with their hands tied behind their backs. They are that good!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

WOW! Thank you SO much Hayley for the amazing review. We are thrilled that everything wound up working out despite all of the challenges outside of anyone's control with the pandemic. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! God bless!
  • Dorita

Dorita Maher · Married on 11/01/2020

Could not have picked a better company!

I was hesitant about this company because everything sounded too good to be true, even the phone staff was so sweet. Well, they lived up to the first impression they presented. I used the service to transport my disabled husband (in a wheelchair) and other family members from a hotel to a wedding reception, and could not have been more pleased. From the first phone call, to the follow up emails, phone calls and text messaging, right up to the time the driver arrived, the service was exceptional. The driver was excellent, and extremely caring and professional. If I ever need such service again, Sterling will be the company I use from this point forward, and my family members feel the same!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Good afternoon Dorita! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the review and look forward to taking care of your transportation needs in the future! Chrissy
  • Kelly

Kelly Galvin · Married on 10/09/2020

Wedding day transportation

Sterling limousine service was excellent! They were easy to contact. The owner Johnny personally called me and walked me through everything to expect! Pricing was reasonable. Drivers were on time and respectful. Vehicles were clean and passenger experience was comfortable. I booked a private car, limo, and shuttle for the day. All vehicles and drivers exceptional. We would definitely use their service again! Thank you for helping my wedding day run smoothly!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Michael Schickling · Married on 09/18/2020

Overall, a great experience

In a year where everything has gone wrong, especially when planning events, the shuttle service I booked with Sterling Limousine could not have gone more smoothly. They quickly responded with any questions I had and were more than thorough in documenting and following through on everything I asked them to do.

The driver was on-time for every stop, a great driver, and a very nice man.

If I have any other events in the future, I will certainly give Sterling a call. I definitely will recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

This is awesome Michael, Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We are honored to be a part of your special day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! :)
  • Delphine

Delphine Nantermet · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience!

Sterling was wonderful for our big day! They were very responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of transportation for their big day. It was also a huge relief knowing our friends could get back to their hotel safely!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you SO much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

Donna Gil · Married on 09/05/2020

Contact this company!!

Great planning ahead of event, very good communication and service the day of event. Excellent company!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Heather · Married on 08/01/2020

Would highly recommend!

Sterling Limo did a phenomenal job providing guest transportation for my wedding. They were very responsive and flexible during the uncertainties that COVID brought. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was our pleasure to be of service on your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Keri

Keri Cohen · Married on 07/11/2020

Best service and price around! Use Sterling!

We used Sterling for our wedding and I cannot speak more highly of the company and employees. Our wedding plans changed about 8 times due to COVID (no lie!). I called Sterling each time and they were right on top of it and made the changes. We wound up using less time/ limos than originally planned and they worked with us on the contract to reduce the price. A lot of other companies would have said "well, you signed a contract, you're stuck!". But not sterling, they worked with us and took the view that this pandemic is affecting everyone and we need to work together. I think how companies are acting during this pandemic says a lot about the company overall and wow did sterling ace this one.

The drivers were also fantastic. I always felt safe and they were very courteous. During pictures my stepdad lost his glasses and they took the time to help us look in the field for them. There prices were also the lowest around by far.

Overall, I cannot recommend sterling enough and I am definitely planning to use them for all future limo needs!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hudson · Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome Staff & Limo

We had the 18 passenger Hummer limo and comfortably fit our 16 passengers in, and the limo was beautiful & clean. Our driver was awesome - super accommodating to get our music playing inside, temp changes, & made an extra stop so we could grab some more champagne for the ride to the venue. The email and text alerts of when the driver was en-route & arriving were super helpful to keep track of timing on the day of the wedding when there was a lot going on. Overall couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Chrissy

Gina · Married on 08/03/2019

Impeccable Service

Chrissy and all the customer service representatives were so helpful with all my questions and inquiries. Everyone really enjoyed themselves in the stretch hummer! There was bottled water on ice and champagne glasses included. The groomsmen connected audio via bluetooth in the limo. The driver was 10 to 15 minutes earlier than expected! He handled all the tight turns on our route with ease.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Hi Gina,

Thank you for the feedback, I am so happy to hear everything went well! I hope you'll keep us in mind for your future transportation and look forward to hearing from you again!

Janet · Married on 07/20/2019

Shuttle service in the city for guests and wedding party

My daughter had a center city wedding in the heat of July. We worked closely with Sterling Limo to provide mini buses for guests and the wedding party to get from 3 different hotels, to the church and reception. We had a total of five vehicles running loops, including a party mini bus for the wedding party. It got a little complicated but Chrissy was WONDERFUL to work with. We revised the contract on numerous occasions as the guest counts and logistics were modified. She was extremely patient and helpful. All of the vehicles were there early and the drivers were fun and friendly with the guests. The party bus worked out great for the wedding party and took the bride and groom to a few special locations for photos. All of the buses were very clean, comfortable and modern. Thank goodness we had the mini buses as it turned out to be he hottest day of the year. The air conditioned vehicles were a blessing! We provided water bottles in coolers for the guests on the buses and the drivers made sure that everyone stayed hydrated! We also had a sedan from Sterling that drove a few older guests from the suburbs to the city before and after the wedding. They texted me throughout so that I knew that the pick ups had a occurred which was reassuring. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy everything went well. Do reach out if you are in need of transportation services. Chrissy

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Great shuttle service with great pricing

Sterling Limo clearly has couples in mind with their services. We hired them to shuttle our guests to and from the hotel. It was a decision we made last minute but Sterling was very accommodating. I am glad we hired them and would recommend them to friends.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

Timely and Professional

Sterling Limo was great. The price was lower than most services and the service was very professional. We hired two drivers, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, which turned out great. The first drove us around taking pictures after the wedding. It was a lot of fun! Payment was via a paper that I put credit card info onto which was kind of cumbersome, but otherwise the booking process was straightforward and smooth. I would use Sterling again.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the feedback and I am so glad to hear everything went well!

We will look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding 11/16/18

We used Sterling to shuttle our guests back and forth between a nearby hotel and our wedding venue (a two hour block before and 2 hour block after) Everything was wonderful. They were very easy to get into contact with, and replied quickly. For the day of, our driver was prompt and very friendly and accommodating. The price was very reasonable in comparison to other shuttle services.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/03/2018

Best chauffeur ever

Matthew Abelson from Sterling Limousine & Transportation Services did a wonderful job as our chauffeur on our wedding night. He truly went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I continued to have the best night of our lives. He drove us all around Bucks County as well as made any stops we needed or wanted. He was a complete gentleman and should be everyone’s first choice chauffeur for all of life’s events.

Sent on 01/27/2019

George Wolf · Married on 10/20/2018

Wolf Villanova wedding

As the father of four daughters, and most recently an October bride, I could not have been more pleased with the service, professionalism and care exhibited by Sterling Limousine on our big day. I will trust Sterling with every chauffeur need going forward with confidence.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hi George,

Thank you for the wonderful review; I am very happy to hear everything went well and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Punctual, flexible, and clean!

We hired Sterling for our wedding, to transport us (bride and groom) and our wedding party (about 15 people) from the first look to the church, and then from the church to the reception venue. We booked them for a four hour block, and the driver was very flexible in stopping wherever and whenever we wanted for photos. ALSO, we originally ordered a simple shuttle, and they upgraded us to a party bus at no charge! Overall, the company was responsive, the driver was punctual and flexible, and the vehicle was very clean. Would definitely recommend for future weddings.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

Would highly recommend Sterling to anyone looking for transportation for a wedding! We used Sterling for our bridal party transportation to our wedding. The sprinter van was comfortable, clean, and spacious and our driver was so nice to work with. He was on time (early actually) and helped us with our countless bags and extras to bring to into the venue. We felt as though he went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything in the future, we are here. Have a wonderful day! Chrissy
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Transportation

Sterling Limo was perfect to work with for my wedding! They were easy to contact, they answered any of my questions, the value was reasonable (gratuity included) and they were able to provide me with the exact limo type I wanted. The day of the wedding, they were provided status updates via text and arrived at my house with plenty of time to spare. The limo itself was very clean and nice. The trips to the church and the reception were smooth. The limo driver, Bernie, was very professional and helpful. We were able to get all the pictures we wanted inside and outside the limo. I almost went with Limo Today b/c Sterling did not have a white limo available, only black, but I got bad vibes when dealing with the company, so I went back to Sterling. I'm so glad I did, they helped to make my day perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy everything went well! If you need anything in the future, please let us know. Chrissy

Colleen · Married on 08/17/2018

We used Sterling Limousine to shuttle our wedding guests to and from the venue. They were on time and the shuttle was very well kept. Our driver Matthew was great and very friendly. We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Karen · Married on 08/03/2018

Sterling Limousine was awesome for shuttling our guests back and forth between my daughter’s wedding venue and the nearby hotel! The driver was prompt, personable and extremely accommodating!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/22/2018

I have used Sterling for work getting to and from the airport and I have never had a bad experience, so when it came to booking my wedding transportation it was easy. Sterling's drivers are fantastic and really help make the experience memorable. Our driver, Raymond, was great and very friendly. We had a 29 passenger minibus and he helped with getting us situated, with music, was very flexible with our schedule. I have since booked Sterling again for a friend's bachelorette party and will always recommend them to friends looking for great vehicles and great service for their wedding/events. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Alison!! If you need anything, we are here.

Have a great day! Chrissy
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Sterling Limousine was perfectly punctual, picking up and dropping off both the bride and groom in a timely manner – making sure no one was late on our big day! From the day we initially spoke on the phone, to the day of the event, Sterling was very professional and cordial. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a limousine service for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2018