Sterling Limousine Reviews

135 | Newtown, PA

135 Reviews for Sterling Limousine

Stephen G. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Top notch service all around

The limo and bus services were very professional, timely, safe and courteous.
    At the end of the night they were great and pitched in to get all of the remaining items back to the hotel for us.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Stephen, Thank you SOO much for the great feedback and the opportunity to apart of your special day!

Ashley D. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Reliable ans responsive!

I used Sterling limousine for a wedding shuttle. They were reasonably priced and easy to work work. The company was responsive and reliable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica L. · Married on 06/12/2021

Great service

Bernie exceeded my expectations from the moment he arrived. He was early and professional. He offered to take a few pictures for us and patiently took more per request. His communication through text to provide updates was great. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Patricia R. · Married on 05/14/2021

Sterling Limo service

John at Sterling was a pleasure and very professional. I would recommend Sterling Limo service.

Sent on 05/14/2021

Sterling Limousine's reply:

We are thrilled to hear you were happy with our services. Thanks soooo much!! Wishing you all the best.
  • Hayley

Hayley P. · Married on 05/07/2021

Best Decision I Made

I did not plan on being a Covid-bride and having to navigate planning a wedding during a pandemic, but Sterling made this part the process significantly easier.

Not only are their prices reasonable, but their professionalism is unparalleled. They genuinely care about the happiness of their customers and making the planning process as stress-free as possible. They are incredibly responsive whether it is by phone or email, someone is always there to answer whatever questions you have. With the possibility of having to reschedule my wedding they assured me that even if I had to move the date they would find a way to get my guests to the wedding or if we had to cancel they offered me a full refund.

I spoke at length with Ron about my “day-of timelines” and when my driver had to be where – and then again when I had to unexpectedly change venues two days before my wedding due to new Covid restrictions. They adjusted the entire plan without so much as blinking an eye. I felt like they were 100% in our corner and incredibly flexible and easy to work with through this entire process. The day of our wedding my driver made extra trips at the end of the night to make sure all of my guests arrived back at the hotel safely and I did not need to worry about anyone being left behind.

I really can’t sing their praises enough, and I am so glad I chose Sterling for the transportation for my wedding. I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is planning a wedding and would absolutely use them again. If they could get through this pandemic with me, they can without a doubt get through a normal wedding with you and could probably do it with their hands tied behind their backs. They are that good!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

WOW! Thank you SO much Hayley for the amazing review. We are thrilled that everything wound up working out despite all of the challenges outside of anyone's control with the pandemic. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! God bless!

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend Sterling

We recently hired Sterling Limo for my son’s wedding and we were highly pleased with their service. The Sterling staff were professional and very courteous and their limos and shuttles were very nice. I highly recommend Sterling and you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/08/2021

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Michelle!! We hope you'll keep us in mind for any future transportation needs!

S. D. · Married on 04/23/2021

Excellent Shuttle Service

Service and driver were excellent. Would highly recommend Stirling Limo!

Sent on 05/09/2021

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Susan, we are honored to have been a part of Brooke's special day!

Ashley G. · Married on 01/02/2021

Flexible & Accommodating During the Pandemic and Great Price!

Like many other couples, due to covid, we changed our wedding plans multiple times, and Sterling was accommodating every single step of the way. We ended up using their Limo Yacht for about 20 people to transfer our guests from the hotel to the church to a picture location back to the hotel and then to dinner. We also used an Escalade to get me and my mom to the church. Both drivers and vehicles were perfect. The limo yacht came with ice, water, and barware. It was incredibly clean and had outlets and music hookup capabilities. The driver, Eric, was so kind, wore a mask the whole time, and helped everyone on and off of the bus. The Escalade driver, John, was also incredibly nice, the car was clean, and he made great small talk while we drove to the ceremony.

Their prices weren't astronomically cheaper than the other companies I reached out to but the customer service is what puts them above the rest. I was finalizing plans with them over Christmas and New Years and they got back to me via email or phone call right away, even on the weekends.

I cannot recommend them enough and will definitely be using them again next year when hopefully we can have our full reception.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Sterling Limousine's reply:

It was truly our pleasure Ashely. Thank you so much for the glowing review and great feedback on your drivers. We wish you all the best and cannot wait to hear from you again!
  • Dorita

Dorita M. · Married on 11/01/2020

Could not have picked a better company!

I was hesitant about this company because everything sounded too good to be true, even the phone staff was so sweet. Well, they lived up to the first impression they presented. I used the service to transport my disabled husband (in a wheelchair) and other family members from a hotel to a wedding reception, and could not have been more pleased. From the first phone call, to the follow up emails, phone calls and text messaging, right up to the time the driver arrived, the service was exceptional. The driver was excellent, and extremely caring and professional. If I ever need such service again, Sterling will be the company I use from this point forward, and my family members feel the same!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Good afternoon Dorita! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the review and look forward to taking care of your transportation needs in the future! Chrissy
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 10/09/2020

Wedding day transportation

Sterling limousine service was excellent! They were easy to contact. The owner Johnny personally called me and walked me through everything to expect! Pricing was reasonable. Drivers were on time and respectful. Vehicles were clean and passenger experience was comfortable. I booked a private car, limo, and shuttle for the day. All vehicles and drivers exceptional. We would definitely use their service again! Thank you for helping my wedding day run smoothly!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Excellent. Thank you so much Kelly. What an amazing night. Thank you for having us be a part of it. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Michael S. · Married on 09/18/2020

Overall, a great experience

In a year where everything has gone wrong, especially when planning events, the shuttle service I booked with Sterling Limousine could not have gone more smoothly. They quickly responded with any questions I had and were more than thorough in documenting and following through on everything I asked them to do.

The driver was on-time for every stop, a great driver, and a very nice man.

If I have any other events in the future, I will certainly give Sterling a call. I definitely will recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

This is awesome Michael, Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We are honored to be a part of your special day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! :)
  • Delphine

Delphine N. · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience!

Sterling was wonderful for our big day! They were very responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of transportation for their big day. It was also a huge relief knowing our friends could get back to their hotel safely!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you SO much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

Donna G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Contact this company!!

Great planning ahead of event, very good communication and service the day of event. Excellent company!

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 08/14/2020

Punctual, clean, attentive

Our original wedding date was May 2020, then it got pushed to August 2020 and finally to May 2021. Sterling limousine was amazing at understanding our situation and helped us move our date each time. The week of our wedding we received several emails letting us know our itinerary, the name of our driver and where our driver was on the day of our wedding so we could have piece of mind that he was indeed on his way. Everyone I spoke to at Sterling throughout the 2 years of planning our "COVID wedding" was extremely nice and helpful. The limo was spotless, waters were available, the air conditioning worked great and we had the option to hook up our phones to play our own music. It was such a cool touch since we had about 20 people riding. We were all well taken care of! I highly recommend Sterling and will be using them for group trips in the future.

Sent on 05/19/2021

Heather · Married on 08/01/2020

Would highly recommend!

Sterling Limo did a phenomenal job providing guest transportation for my wedding. They were very responsive and flexible during the uncertainties that COVID brought. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was our pleasure to be of service on your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Meegan

Meegan L. · Married on 07/25/2020

Very professional and great service!

We used their service to help transport all of our parents and wedding party on the day of our wedding from the hotel to the venue! They were very prompt and responsive when we worked with them to determine services. But on the day of, they were friendly, timely and kind! Very clean and nice limo! We are glad we used their service!

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • Keri

Keri C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Best service and price around! Use Sterling!

We used Sterling for our wedding and I cannot speak more highly of the company and employees. Our wedding plans changed about 8 times due to COVID (no lie!). I called Sterling each time and they were right on top of it and made the changes. We wound up using less time/ limos than originally planned and they worked with us on the contract to reduce the price. A lot of other companies would have said "well, you signed a contract, you're stuck!". But not sterling, they worked with us and took the view that this pandemic is affecting everyone and we need to work together. I think how companies are acting during this pandemic says a lot about the company overall and wow did sterling ace this one.

The drivers were also fantastic. I always felt safe and they were very courteous. During pictures my stepdad lost his glasses and they took the time to help us look in the field for them. There prices were also the lowest around by far.

Overall, I cannot recommend sterling enough and I am definitely planning to use them for all future limo needs!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Sterling Limousine's reply:

AWESOME!! Thank you so much Keri. We are super grateful for your kind words and feedback. Glad we were able to part of your special day.
  • Julia

Julia A. · Married on 04/18/2020

So happy we chose them!

We used Sterling for our wedding day transportation and couldn't be happier that we did!!! Matt was absolutely fantastic, punctual, and friendly - our wedding party is still talking about how much they loved him! They were a dream to work with from start to finish, even when we were working through multiple changes in plans/dates due to Covid. 100% recommend. If you are looking for best in class, look no further!

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome Staff & Limo

We had the 18 passenger Hummer limo and comfortably fit our 16 passengers in, and the limo was beautiful & clean. Our driver was awesome - super accommodating to get our music playing inside, temp changes, & made an extra stop so we could grab some more champagne for the ride to the venue. The email and text alerts of when the driver was en-route & arriving were super helpful to keep track of timing on the day of the wedding when there was a lot going on. Overall couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Chrissy

Gina · Married on 08/03/2019

Impeccable Service

Chrissy and all the customer service representatives were so helpful with all my questions and inquiries. Everyone really enjoyed themselves in the stretch hummer! There was bottled water on ice and champagne glasses included. The groomsmen connected audio via bluetooth in the limo. The driver was 10 to 15 minutes earlier than expected! He handled all the tight turns on our route with ease.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Hi Gina,

Thank you for the feedback, I am so happy to hear everything went well! I hope you'll keep us in mind for your future transportation and look forward to hearing from you again!

Regina Muzychishin
    Customer Care Specialist
    Sterling Limousine & Transportation Services
    O: 866.757.7433 | D: 267.396.4047 |Regina@sterlinglimoservice.com
    In Office Hours: M-TH 11:30AM-9:30PM

Janet · Married on 07/20/2019

Shuttle service in the city for guests and wedding party

My daughter had a center city wedding in the heat of July. We worked closely with Sterling Limo to provide mini buses for guests and the wedding party to get from 3 different hotels, to the church and reception. We had a total of five vehicles running loops, including a party mini bus for the wedding party. It got a little complicated but Chrissy was WONDERFUL to work with. We revised the contract on numerous occasions as the guest counts and logistics were modified. She was extremely patient and helpful. All of the vehicles were there early and the drivers were fun and friendly with the guests. The party bus worked out great for the wedding party and took the bride and groom to a few special locations for photos. All of the buses were very clean, comfortable and modern. Thank goodness we had the mini buses as it turned out to be he hottest day of the year. The air conditioned vehicles were a blessing! We provided water bottles in coolers for the guests on the buses and the drivers made sure that everyone stayed hydrated! We also had a sedan from Sterling that drove a few older guests from the suburbs to the city before and after the wedding. They texted me throughout so that I knew that the pick ups had a occurred which was reassuring. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sterling Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy everything went well. Do reach out if you are in need of transportation services. Chrissy

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Great shuttle service with great pricing

Sterling Limo clearly has couples in mind with their services. We hired them to shuttle our guests to and from the hotel. It was a decision we made last minute but Sterling was very accommodating. I am glad we hired them and would recommend them to friends.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

Timely and Professional

Sterling Limo was great. The price was lower than most services and the service was very professional. We hired two drivers, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, which turned out great. The first drove us around taking pictures after the wedding. It was a lot of fun! Payment was via a paper that I put credit card info onto which was kind of cumbersome, but otherwise the booking process was straightforward and smooth. I would use Sterling again.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the feedback and I am so glad to hear everything went well!

We will look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank you!
    Regina Muzychishin
    Customer Care Specialist
    Sterling Limousine & Transportation Services
    O: 866.757.7433 | D: 267.396.4047 |Regina@sterlinglimoservice.com
    In Office Hours: M-TH 11:30AM-9:30PM

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding 11/16/18

We used Sterling to shuttle our guests back and forth between a nearby hotel and our wedding venue (a two hour block before and 2 hour block after) Everything was wonderful. They were very easy to get into contact with, and replied quickly. For the day of, our driver was prompt and very friendly and accommodating. The price was very reasonable in comparison to other shuttle services.

Sent on 12/22/2018