Package Price $9,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Wendy Katzen "Party Perfect"

Wendy Katzen, formerly a New York actress, is able to bring her extensive theatrical experience to your event. Along with performing on stage, Wendy has appeared in numerous worldwide publications. As your Creative Consultant, Wendy can draw upon her vast knowledge of lighting, set design, music, directing, and so much more that she has mastered while attending the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. As an actress, her ability to create a character enables her to understand the complexities of her clients. There are so many parallels between an event and a theatrical production — set design/décor, timing, scripting, etc.

As the founder and creator of Wendy Katzen "Party Perfect" in 1990, the transition from "Performer" to "Planner" was smooth and logical. Her enthusiasm, creativity, talent, demand for perfection and experience gives her a fresh perspective to the event world. She loves creating something new and exciting for each and every client, whether they be a member of the entertainment community, political arena, local or global.

She has planned weddings from coast to coast--in California, Arizona, Vermont, DC and everywhere in between! Through her experience, Wendy has developed relationships with the top vendors in many different cities across the country. Feel free to call us via telephone, e-mail, or simply fill out the contact form to the right. We look forward to hearing from you!

aa4
aa3
aa4
wk3

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Wendy Katzen "Party Perfect"

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

At about 6 months into my engagement, I was experiencing "decision coma" on all things related to my big day to the point that I was stressing myself out as well as everyone around me. I brought Wendy in at that point and immediately started to feel better, even excited for the wedding! My family and friends appreciated her too. Wendy was an absolute joy to work with from day one! Not only did she help deliver my vision, she helped me define it. She has exquisite taste and a large network of professional vendors that she helped me select from. She works well with everyone and knows how to juggle multiple opinions and requests. True to her company's name, the wedding was PERFECT. Wendy pays extra attention to even the smallest of details, and made sure that everything was taken care of so that I could enjoy my day. The lighting, flowers, food, everything was stunning. The progression of events went so smoothly because she is incredibly organized and stayed for the whole event, which thank goodness because she saved me from embarrassing myself when I practically danced right out of my dress on the dance floor!! :) I look forward to staying in touch with Wendy and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Hillary · Married on 05/28/2017

If we were able to give Wendy 6 stars across all categories, we would. She was on top of every detail before I could think of it, handled aspects I never would have thought of and made our day seamless. We even had our guests telling us the next day that the flow/pace of our event in its entirety was perfect! Wendy’s knowledge and exquisite taste helped plan and execute the perfect New York wedding! Look no further Wendy is THE BEST PARTY PLANNER in town. My husband and I would choose her again and again to coordinate our big day!

Wendy Katzen "Party Perfect" FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 9,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• You're Invited by Jan
    You're Invited by Jan Wedding Invitations

Wendy has the experience and knowledge you expect and can feel comfortable and confident that she will manage your event.

• You're Invited by Jan