Potomac, Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Wendy Katzen

Wendy Katzen Party Perfect is a wedding planning company in Potomac, Maryland. The planning team will turn your wedding into an event worthy of a standing ovation. With the ability to custom design all aspects of your wedding, from decor to music, lighting and more, your wedding vision will come to life when working with Wendy Katzen Party Perfect.

Experience

With a background in theater, Wendy Katzen seamlessly transitioned from performer to planner. She took her vast knowledge of lighting, set design, music, directing and more and brought it to the wedding world. Her enthusiasm, creativity, talent, demand for perfection and experience gives her a fresh perspective that will come in handy when going through the wedding planning process.

Helping you with every detail of your wedding day, Wendy Katzen Party Perfect will assist you throughout the entire planning process to make sure everything runs smoothly on the actual day. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Photos 38 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

7 Reviews for Wendy Katzen

Sylvia · Married on 12/30/2017

You are in the best hands with Wendy! Just share your dreams and Wendy will make sure that every dream comes true and surpasses every expectations. As the Catering Director of the Westin and the Four Seasons Hotel, George town for over 20 years! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Wendy. Wendy is lovely, creative, organized, talented, professional and always a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

At about 6 months into my engagement, I was experiencing "decision coma" on all things related to my big day to the point that I was stressing myself out as well as everyone around me. I brought Wendy in at that point and immediately started to feel better, even excited for the wedding! My family and friends appreciated her too. Wendy was an absolute joy to work with from day one! Not only did she help deliver my vision, she helped me define it. She has exquisite taste and a large network of professional vendors that she helped me select from. She works well with everyone and knows how to juggle multiple opinions and requests. True to her company's name, the wedding was PERFECT. Wendy pays extra attention to even the smallest of details, and made sure that everything was taken care of so that I could enjoy my day. The lighting, flowers, food, everything was stunning. The progression of events went so smoothly because she is incredibly organized and stayed for the whole event, which thank goodness because she saved me from embarrassing myself when I practically danced right out of my dress on the dance floor!! :) I look forward to staying in touch with Wendy and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/28/2017

If we were able to give Wendy 6 stars across all categories, we would. She was on top of every detail before I could think of it, handled aspects I never would have thought of and made our day seamless. We even had our guests telling us the next day that the flow/pace of our event in its entirety was perfect! Wendy’s knowledge and exquisite taste helped plan and execute the perfect New York wedding! Look no further Wendy is THE BEST PARTY PLANNER in town. My husband and I would choose her again and again to coordinate our big day!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Wendy Katzen FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 6000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 9000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• You're Invited by Jan Wedding Invitations

Wendy has the experience and knowledge you expect and can feel comfortable and confident that she will manage your event.

• You're Invited by Jan Wedding Invitations

• Potomac Potomac, District of Columbia, 20854 See on map
    Location of (Wendy Katzen)