Goodyear, AZ 85338 Map · Phone number

About Weddings & Events By Trina

Wedding Planning Simply Packaged ~ My (2) planning packages are designed very simplistic for those final details that every BRIDE/GROOM needs assistance with at the very end. As your Personal Planner I will assist you with orchestrating that ever so memorable ceremony, and as well, manicure those final wedding day details.

You see, deep down inside you have decided that you need and want that extra special attention to detail, and let's REMEMBER, you do want to enjoy yourself and your guest to the very end...

So, let me be concerned about the What Ifs....

Happy Wedding Planning ~ Hope to hear for you soon.

ad2411df135f9f6b 1525352119 96875736a8608070 1525352117 28bf8dcb21747261 152535
Bouquet
Bouquet
603beb83015af78c 1525352117 a63016a72246a4b7 1525352111477 6 96
Wedding rings
Wedding rings
ad2411df135f9f6b 1525352119 96875736a8608070 1525352117 28bf8dcb21747261 152535

3 Reviews for Weddings & Events By Trina

Trina made my wedding day perfect! I used her as my day of the wedding coordinator and she was FANTASTIC! She was by my side from day one, she answered all of my E-Mails and text messages promptly and always had advice and great ideas for me. Even though I choose her day of the wedding coordinator package, she was always there for me up until the big day. She even met me at Hobby Lobby to help me pick out everything I needed for my centerpieces, she was also available to accompany me at meetings with my other vendors. Hiring Trina was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. She was always by my side and made sure that everything went smoothly. She decorated my venue with candles, photos, and flowers and more and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. Trina felt like family at my wedding, and so did her assistant Ken who I ADORED. If you want to go with someone who is creative, kind, personable, and professional go with Trina. You can count on her to make your wedding beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Trina is the best wedding coordinator ever! Nothing can compare to her expertise and patience when it comes to planning and executing wedding events. She provided my husband and I with "day of" wedding coordination services. Even though she was our "day of" coordinator, she provided so much more. Everytime we had questions or asked her to attend a site visit with us, she was there. There was no situation or question too complicated for her to solve quickly and efficiently. Her peaceful and soothing presence as well as her rock star organizational skills made our wedding nothing short of spectacular. Our guests and even our wedding party are still raving about how fun and organized our wedding was! I would highly recommend her services to anyone who needs a wedding planner.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Summer · Married on 11/04/2006

Divine Elegance and Things gets all goldstars!
    Coordinator, Trina Simm provides excellent service.
    Thank you for helping to make my Wedding Day sparkle and shine, everything was wonderful!
    Summer Jackson Cole

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,605.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 74.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Flowers With Feeling, Inc.
    Flowers With Feeling, Inc. Wedding Florists

Divine Elegance & Things provides elegant and affordable wedding coordination services, exceptional service and attention to detail. We are happy to recommend them. [Endorsed by Flowers With Feeling, Inc. Chicago]

• Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD
    Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD Wedding Hair & Makeup

For all your wedding planning needs you can trust Divine Elegance & Things to make your day be perfect in every way! Endorsed by Beauty Cast " Add any make up to our techniques, will give you The Perfect Look!!"

• Goodyear, 85338 See on map