Weddings by Tony and Elena

Austin, Texas View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Weddings by Tony and Elena is a boutique wedding photography studio located in Austin, TX. Tony and Elena have photographed over 400 weddings and are the highest rated wedding photographers on Wedding Wire in the United States. Their focus on amazing images and unsurpassed customer service ensures that you will have an unforgetable wedding photography experience.

Their style is vibrant, crisp, high definition, and clear. Accurate skin tones and natural colors that pop are integral in their photographs. Your pictures should accurately reflect you and the beauty of your day. The result is wedding collections that are as romantic, fun, and emotional as they are artistic and beautiful. Tony and Elena aren't just photographers, but rather artists working with each couple to create unique and exceptional wedding images.

Weddings by Tony and Elena offer a range of wedding photography packages, which include a second shooter, additional hours and digital files. Packages can also include an engagement shoot, wedding portraits and destination/travel. Additional services include the following:

• High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Albums

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

• Erica
    Erica W. Married on 06/04/2021

Best Photographers Around!

I am from Maryland but my Fiance is from Austin, TX and we live in Maryland now. For engagements I was looking online for a photographer to shoot our photos in Austin. After doing some research I found Tony and Elena's portfolio and fell in love with their photos. I reached out to Tony and he was amazing! Answered emails back quickly, did a phone conversation and answered all the questions I had about booking a photographer I have never met!

We hired Tony and Elena to do our engagement shoot for December 2018 and it was perfect!! My fiance and I had an amazing time with them! Tony and Elena are super personable, talented and just all around amazing!! We got our photos back a couple weeks ago and everybody I show the photos to LOVE them!! Above all, Michael and I love the photos too!! I am so happy with them!

We actually loved the photos so much we reached back out to Tony and Elena to have them fly out to Maryland to shoot our wedding in May of 2020. We are so excited to have them involved in our wedding! The communication just like before with the engagement shoot has been amazing!

I highly recommend this amazingly talented duo!! :)

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

This was just about the perfect way to start our day!!! Thank you, Erica, for such an awesome review! Elena and I are so, so excited to be part of you and Mike's wedding...our first ever destination wedding! Woohoo!!! :-)
  • Kristi
    Kristi P. Married on 12/05/2020

The absolute best photographers!!

Tony and Elena are amazing! We had so much fun with them at our engagement session and even more so on our wedding day. They are both extremely talented and professional! They work so well together and compliment each other’s skills in the best way possible.  They are a true joy to be around and always had us laughing. I am so happy we went with them because they made us feel so comfortable & confident in their work that we never had to have a single worry about our pictures at any point. I cannot recommend them enough! Tony and Elena are truly the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

58 photos · 09/29/2018
  • Jason & Jenna
    28 photos · 12/16/2017

I Do Ceremonies I Do Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Smith photography will do a beautiful job on your wedding. He and his wife make sure they capture all the expected shots as well as all the candid ones in between. Professional and creative...highly recommend!

Austin Austin, Texas, 78737
Location of (Weddings by Tony and Elena)

Weddings by Tony and Elena frequently asked questions

What photography services does Weddings by Tony and Elena include in the starting price?

Weddings by Tony and Elena includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does Weddings by Tony and Elena include in their most popular wedding package?

Weddings by Tony and Elena includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Weddings by Tony and Elena offer?

Weddings by Tony and Elena offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Weddings by Tony and Elena offer?

Weddings by Tony and Elena offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Weddings by Tony and Elena offer for wedding events?

Weddings by Tony and Elena offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Weddings by Tony and Elena and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Weddings by Tony and Elena is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding