Weddings by Tony and Elena Reviews

Weddings by Tony and Elena 7
  • Erica

Erica Wolf · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Best Photographers Around!

I am from Maryland but my Fiance is from Austin, TX and we live in Maryland now. For engagements I was looking online for a photographer to shoot our photos in Austin. After doing some research I found Tony and Elena's portfolio and fell in love with their photos. I reached out to Tony and he was amazing! Answered emails back quickly, did a phone conversation and answered all the questions I had about booking a photographer I have never met!

We hired Tony and Elena to do our engagement shoot for December 2018 and it was perfect!! My fiance and I had an amazing time with them! Tony and Elena are super personable, talented and just all around amazing!! We got our photos back a couple weeks ago and everybody I show the photos to LOVE them!! Above all, Michael and I love the photos too!! I am so happy with them!

We actually loved the photos so much we reached back out to Tony and Elena to have them fly out to Maryland to shoot our wedding in May of 2020. We are so excited to have them involved in our wedding! The communication just like before with the engagement shoot has been amazing!

I highly recommend this amazingly talented duo!! :)

Sent on 02/20/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

This was just about the perfect way to start our day!!! Thank you, Erica, for such an awesome review! Elena and I are so, so excited to be part of you and Mike's wedding...our first ever destination wedding! Woohoo!!! :-)
  • Ashley

Ashley Granados · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding photographt

Tony and Elena were so wonderful to work with. They were flexible and made us so comfortable to be ourselves during our photo shoots! I definitely would recommend them to anyone. Our photos were amazing and better than we could have even imagined! Thank you Tony and Elena for your service during the busy time of our wedding planning! You guys are AMAZING.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 8
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 9
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 10
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 11

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Ashley and Steven, you guys were amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you even more for being so sweet and fun to spend time with.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing photography and wonderful people to work with!

We first approached Tony and Elena after seeing some of their amazing wedding photos. They were so nice, upfront, and flexible from the beginning. I had been living in Ohio while my fiance was in Austin, and they were great about coordinating videos/calls.

Tony and Elena shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. My fiance and I can both be awkward, but Tony and Elena made us feel so comfortable and truly made the experiences fun and relaxing. They were both personable, kind, professional, and funny.

Planning a wedding can be stressful and chaotic, but we never had any concerns about working with Tony and Elena (they were actually one of the only vendors that we had zero complaints about). The wedding pictures they captured were incredible. Once we received them, we couldn't wait to share them with friends and family, and the responses we got were "beautiful", "stunning", "amazing", etc. We are so happy that we'll have these pictures to cherish forever. We can't say enough great things about Tony and Elena!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Elizabeth and Robby, thank you so, so much for taking time to write such an amazing review! Wow! What a great way to start a week! Honestly, Elena and I enjoyed every single second that we spent with you and we love you pictures. We're so happy that you love them, too!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photos & Wonderful Couple to Work With!

Tony & Elena were the best! You can tell after meeting them that they are definitely doing what they love. Their attitude, presence, and enthusiasm towards weddings and photography is what drew us to them and made it easy to choose them. They were open to suggestions and were available whenever we had questions. Even some of my husbands family, who were no strangers to weddings and the wedding photos, made comments that Tony & Elena made the wedding photo process fun and not feel so much like a chore. Also, unless it was during the specific wedding photo sessions, you really could not tell that they were there. This is especially true, when we were looking through the photos and I remember thinking that "I couldn't believe they got a shot of that" since I didn't remember seeing them during that time. There was so many wonderful photos that they had captured that we are having trouble figuring out which ones to print and put in frames. You definitely can not go wrong with them as your wedding photographers. Thanks so much Tony & Elena!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Shannon and Michael, thank you so, so much for taking time to write such a sweet review! Elena and I had a magical time at your wedding. Your photos are beautiful. Your album is amazing! Thank you for sharing your special day with us.
  • W

Wei Chen · Married on 04/14/2019

Fantastic photos and experience you will cherish forever

We found Tony and Elena through the Terrace Club. After speaking with them for the first time, we knew we got to have them. They are really a special couple. There is so much love, happiness, and positive energy between them, it's really charming and that makes you want to be around them all the time. Plus they LOVE weddings, you just can't resist inviting them to your wedding. What I find truly amazing is that Tony and Elena have a talent in how to channel that energy into skills, and turn that into beautiful photos. You're not just buying good-looking photos, you are buying a captured experience full of love, happiness, and positive energy, and you will cherish that for life.

I was also pretty nervous during my wedding, especially having my photos taken, but Tony just knew how to keep me calm and comfortable. I will always remember that moment when he helped me with my bowtie like an old friend would. I love the little things they did for us, and we really enjoyed having them around during our wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 12

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Wow! What an amazing review! And what an amazing evening Elena and I had with you and Lily! Thank you both so much for including us in your celebration. We love your pictures and loved spending time with the two of you. We wish you many, many years of love and happiness together.

Steph Cui-Tchen · Married on 03/22/2019

AMAZING wedding photographers!

100% recommend Tony and Elena (and family)! They are not only wonderful photographers, but they are also wonderful people. They really took time to connect with us, and were able to take the awkward/stressful aspect out of taking wedding pictures! We absolutely love our photos!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Stephanie and Alex, thank you so, so much for sharing your wedding day with us! Elena and I had an amazing time. You are both so kind and so sweet and we thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us!

Daniella · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfection!

Amazing. Tony and Elena were able to capture the most beautiful pictures of our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone. I am SO glad we picked them to capture our weddding. If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would!! Pick them and you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

If there was a site where we could rate couples, ya'll would get 5-stars, too!!!! :-) Elena and I had such a great time with the two of you. Thank you for being so kind and for including us in your big day. We love your pictures!!!

Krystal Montgomery · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

We used Tony and Elena for our wedding as our friends had used them for theirs and highly recommended them. We could not be happier with the quality of service that they gave and are so happy we listened to our friends. They are the greatest couple to work with and would show us pictures they took throughout the day. They were respectful and kind the entire day/evening. We just got our final shots back and I am in love with them. Thank you for being a part of our day and for helping us to have a great time!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Krystal, thank you so, so much for letting us be part of your day. Elena and I are so happy that you and Thomas love your pictures! Congratulations!!!

Dillon Owings · Married on 11/22/2018

Thanksgiving Wedding

From the day we went in for our initial consultation, my wife and I knew we wanted Tony and Elena to capture the special memories of our engagement and wedding. They provided us with outstanding customer service and a high level of professionalism. Tony and Elena created a fun, comfortable, and engaging environment that made taking photos seem effortless, not to mention the photos they produce were breathtaking! Our wedding was the day before Thanksgiving and they did not miss a beat. They assisted in facilitating our wedding and were very accommodating and adaptable to inconvenient weather changes. Overall, Tony and Elena are phenomenal to work with and I highly recommend there services to anyone looking for great photographers to capture life’s most precious memories.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 13
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 14

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Dillon and Sarah, thank you for such kind words! You both were so welcoming and made our experience so much fun! Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Teriawna Caka · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing experience!!!!

Could not have asked for any better photographers for our special day!!!! Tony and his wife Elena are amazing, caring and very compassionate about what they do. They truely captured every great moment and special memory from our wedding. A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Teriawna, thank you so much for such kind words! Elena and I are so glad that we had the opportunity to spend the evening with you and your family. We love you all and can't wait for the next wedding! :-)
  • Madeliene

Madeliene Buchanan · Married on 11/11/2018

The Perfect Pictures for Remembering our Perfect Day!!!

Hey there everyone, my name is Madeliene, and I got married at the beautiful Castle Avalon in New Braunfels, TX on November 11th 2018. The venue was stunning and elegant with just enough uniqueness to make it the perfect place for Jonathan and I to get married. The vendors who helped us with our wedding day were all absolutely amazing...but I'm here to tell you about probably the most important aspect of our wedding...the absolutely stunning pictures taken by Tony and Elena that we will be able to cherish and look through years from now when remembering our special day! Our wedding coordinator recommended Tony and Elena to us and it's one of the best decisions for the wedding I made! Let me tell you, Tony and Elena are wonderful photographers! They are very professional and know exactly what they are doing and all of the best shots to take, but they are also a complete joy to work with and wonderfully kind and caring people. I was at complete ease and didn't have to worry one bit about possibly missing a picture or moment because as soon as I met them and started working with them I knew they would capture it all and wouldn't miss a thing. Their style is just what I was looking for. Classy, elegant, and fun all at the same time! Their photographs are a work of art that make even the most awkward picture taker (me!!) look amazing! They were very patient and kind when dealing with some of my family members that may have been a little demanding, and they were great at time management and being there for the perfect shot. I would also like to say, that for all they do and everything you get with your photography package, their prices are very fair and reasonable.They are very flexible and are even willing to travel if needed. They encourage spontaneity and bringing your own special props to make your pictures unique. I would very highly recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic pictures and wonderful people to work with. In my opinion, the wedding pictures are probably the most important thing you take away from your big day (other than the ring and the marriage certificate!) and I wouldn't have gone with any other photographer to help make memories that I can revisit time and time again. Thank you Tony and Elena!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Madeliene, your review is amazing! Thank you so, so much for taking time to write about your experience with us. You and Jonathan's wedding was one of our favorites. We had such an awesome time with you both and are so thankful that you chose us to be your wedding photographers!
  • Mónica

Mónica · Married on 11/04/2018

Our Big Fat Geek Wedding...oh Snap!!

Tony and Elena are truly exceptional!!! So far, our photographs have turned out better than we ever dreamed they would be. Go for their grand package, it's definitely worth it!! They make you feel like you've known them for years within the first 5 minutes of speaking to them because they are so easy to talk to. We've already recommended them to several people.

You see their attention to detail in the photos they capture. They both have exquisite visions, and together they make you feel like a work of art. It's truly phenomenal! Tony shows such excitement for locations and captured moments that it's the best type of contagious. Elena reveals such joy behind the camera when you hear her soft giggle and you know she's captured a perfect moment, all while making sure everything is in it's place, which is crucial to every captured moment.

We can't wait to see our final wedding pictures! If they are anything close to our engagement photos and my bridal portraits, they will be worth the wait!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 15

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Oh my gosh!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise! To be honest, Elena and I are working on your wedding collection right now and we certainly didn't expect any review until you received your collection. We had such a wonderful time with you and Manny and are so enjoying seeing all of the fun and personality as we go through your images. We can't wait to share them with you! Thank you so, so much for such a great review!

Claire · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply the best! - highly highly recommend

Tony and Elena are simply the best! From start to finish everything was great. I met them at their house for our first consultation and before the meeting was over I already knew I wanted them. They are super personable and they truly want to get to know you and it's clear that they love what they do. They offer an incredibly reasonable price while still giving you the best service you could ask for. I ended up getting a bundle package with photography, DJ services (Austin Classic DJ), and a photo booth and all three were great and at such a great price! They didn't have any specific time limits on the day of the wedding, which can be hard to find in a photographer at a decent price. They arrived before I started getting ready and stayed until the very end of the wedding. Most importantly, their photographs are fantastic! They captured every aspect of the wedding in a beautiful way. You will be so happy if you choose Tony and Elena!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Wow, Claire!!! Thank you so, so much for such an awesome review! Elena and I had such a great time with you and Julio and are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to spend such a fantastic evening with you and your families. We wish you both many years of love and happiness!

Tyler Tuscher · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience

Tony and Elena provide an outstanding service. The after ceremony photos were very organized with the families. The bride and groom photos were so natural because we didn't feel like we had to keep posing. Tony and Elena are a fantastic team and it shows with the beautiful memories they were able to capture.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Tyler, thank you so much for taking a few minutes to write about your experience with us! Elena and I had an awesome time with you and Jessica and we thank you for sharing your special day with us!
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/14/2018

The most amazing and special experience through and through!!!

From the first moment we met Tony and Elena we knew instantly that we would pick them as our photographers for the wedding. They feature their work proudly on their walls where we me to discuss the different packages that they offer. I was nervous to take our engagement pictures outside in downtown Austin, but Tony and Elena helped us capture the BEST pictures in the most unique and hidden spots on the trail. Elena made sure my hair wasn't in my face and Tony's love and excitement for each photo is amazing. Tony and Elena showed up early and immediately went to work capturing the most special shots with my shoes, dress and jewelry. They are so professional and organized throughout the entire event which is helpful, because my brain was overwhelmed with joy and love. Your wedding day can be a little hectic, but they do a great job of keeping calm and professional. Tony helped my husband tie his tie, while taking pictures of the groom side, while Elena helped me put on my dress and made sure my bridesmaids looked beautiful. What more could you ask for? At the end of the day we felt like our best friends were taking our pictures, because they were so easy to talk to and we knew that we were in the best hands. We just received our pictures and they look better than we could have ever imagined!! 5- Stars from beginning to end!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Desiree and Justin...Wow!!! You made our day! Thank you so, so much for such a thoughtful review. Elena and I love building relationships with our couples and helping everyone to have the best wedding experience possible. Your review touched on lots of the little things that we try to do to make your day special. We are so glad to hear that our efforts are noticed and that they make a difference on your wedding day. We are so thrilled that we were able to be part of your day and thank you both for trusting us with something so important. We love you pictures!!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Littlefield Phillips · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Tony and Elena are some of the sweetest people you’ll meet. They care about their customers, they treat you and your family like their own, and make you completely comfortable on your big day! For us, photography was one of the major vendors we wanted the best we could find, and I’m so thankful that we were able to find these gems!! Our pictures are high quality, unique, and are simply elegant and beautiful!! There isn’t one “mediocre” shot. Tony and Elena were so generous with their time with us explaining how things will work and sharing some ideas with us. And on our wedding day, they captured the best moments! And they are so friendly all our guests loved getting to know them! You will not regret your decision of hiring tony and Elena as your wedding photographer. We met them as our wedding photographer, and consider ourselves blessed to call them friends now. Thank you Tony and Elena for the amazing work you’ve done for us!! We absolutely love our engagement and wedding pictures!!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 16
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 17
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 18
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 19
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 20
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 21

Jaclynn · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, from beginning to end.

It's hard not to love Tony and Elena from the very first time you meet them. During our initial meeting to review details and the different packages offered, I knew instantly we were going to go with them. I was so nervous going to our engagement photos because I assumed it would be an awkward experience posing in front of strangers, but they made everything feel so natural and knew just how to get us to laugh and feel like we had known them forever. The experience with my bridal portraits was just as great.

For the wedding day, I couldn't say enough amazing things about the two of them. They captured every magical moment of our day and were there from beginning to end. I couldn't have imagined the day with anyone else.

Tony and Elena are obviously amazing at photography and capturing these magical moments, but what really got me was how easy it was to just feel like ourselves around them. I loved how easy it was to talk to them and how quickly it felt like we were just talking to friends who were celebrating our big day with us.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Jaclynn and Josh, we love you two and are so thankful that, out of all the photographers in the world, you chose us to share your day with you. You made us smile and laugh and your families made us feel welcome from the very first moment. What an awesome photography experience it was for Elena and I! Congratulations again!!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

PHENOMENAL!!!! Already recommended them to a friend

Tony & Elena Smith are without a doubt the best photographer's in Austin. They were passionate to our needs/wants. Very personable, caring people who capture the most beautiful moments from the best day of your life. We are extremely pleased with their details and quality of pictures.
    They offer multiple packages and We got the package with photography, DJ and Photobooth and all 3 were phenomenal!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 22
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 23

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so, so much for such a kind review! We had an awesome time with you and Louis and are so glad that you chose us to be your photographers.

Amy · Married on 07/27/2018

Tony and Elena were absolutely wonderful to work with! They captured our day perfectly and we are absolutely in love with our photos! I would highly recommend them to capture your day!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Aida · Married on 07/19/2018

Tony and Elena were amazing to work with for our wedding photos. Starting with the bridal session, Tony and Elena were so accommodating and willing to work around my busy work schedule. We had an amazing time doing our early morning bridal shoot at our venue. The day of our wedding they went above and beyond our expectation, so much so that my husband and I couldn't stop talking about them during our honeymoon. We were so amazed at how professional they were but also realized the day of the wedding they felt like family to us because of how comfortable they made us feel. Our family had such great comments to say about them too! We enjoyed spending the day with them and now looking at our photos we cannot believe what an amazing job they did. We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the area, you will not regret it and for an event as big as a wedding they are worth every penny and much more. Thank you Tony and Elena for being such a special part of our wedding day and capturing all of our beautiful moments that day so that we can relive this for years to come.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Weddings by Tony and Elena's reply:

Thank you Aida! Elena and I loved every minute with had with you and Roel! You both were so kind and sweet. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to write about your experience with us. We're so glad that you love your pictures!!!!
  • F

Frances · Married on 07/07/2018

Tony and Elena are so wonderful and easy to work with! They are amazing at what they do and capturing your wedding day to perfection! You will get amazing photos from these two! I spent such a long time researching photographers and I can tell you that they are the real deal! You will love their packages, pricing and personalities! If you are still looking...look no further and stop stressing. They are there every step of the way from engagement, bridal and wedding day! Thank you Tony and Elena for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 24
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 25

Joseph · Married on 06/22/2018

Wow, we just can't say enough good things about Tony and Elena Smith! They were the best! The photos they took were simply amazing. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, effort and results with these photos. Wow, I'm not just saying this because we are in them, but these are some of the best wedding photos we've ever seen. We love each and every photo. You guys are amazing. For the bridal photos, Tony and Elena made the bride feel super comfortable and she had so much fun with Tony and Elena that day. Thanks again for all your hard work. You guys rock!! P.S. Tony, thanks for finding my ring on the carpet. P.S. Elena, thanks for fixing my hair the day of our wedding. It’s the little things that make photographers extra special and Tony and Elena go above and beyond! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 26
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 27
    Weddings by Tony and Elena 28

Allyson · Married on 06/16/2018

Tony and Elena are fantastic photographers!! They were the very first vendors we talked to at a bridal fair at Texas Old Town, and we loved them so much we booked them! They made taking engagement pictures so fun, and the prints turned out to be fantastic. They were perfect on our wedding day and helped ease the stress of the day by taking fun pictures of everyone.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved working with Tony and Elena! They took so much time to get such amazing photos!! We love every single one of them! They were so fun and professional to work with! They made us look like a million bucks! Can't wait to put up the photos in our house!

Sent on 08/02/2018