5000 Sunnyside Avenue Suite 205, Beltsville, MD 20705 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Tanzi

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits You
At Weddings by Tanzi, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

Stress-free wedding planning begins now
Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it stressing out about your wedding details. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses.

We will work to fit your budget
With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We'll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you. About Us
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

With over 16 years of wedding planning experience, our staff of certified wedding planners is available to assist you in creating the most memorable day of your life. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Please contact us for pricing information 202.673.WDNG or twbarbour@weddingsbytanzi.com.

• Diva Addy's Events
01120008
1a5495882a5f487c 1295471961519 DSC6617

10 Reviews for Weddings by Tanzi

Nikki · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I met Tanzi at a bridaI show at the DC convention center. We walked around the corner after stopping at her booth, looked at each other, and said "We have to have her!" She was so full of energy, and we knew that we needed to have her with us on our big day.
    We booked Tanzi for day-of wedding coordinating. We met with her a few times throughout the year. She was super helpful with recommending vendors and giving us advice. I consistently felt better about our plans after checking in with her to make sure we were on the right track.
    Fast forward to the week of our wedding. It rained everyday, and we had planned a backyard, outdoor wedding, with essentially no rain location. The Thursday before the wedding, the backyard was pretty much flooded and the rain was still coming down. Tanzi worked to get the tent company set-up and everything ended up being perfect. It was such a relief to have her working on the tents, etc. while I was dealing with family and friends coming in town as well as all the last minute details associated with the wedding and the bad weather!
    Tanzi brought her assistant Scott to the wedding. He was also fantastic! I'm not sure how they did it, but they made sure that my husband and I got about 20 minutes alone to enjoy a cocktail together. We did not know that that was going to happen, and it was so special for us. Tanzi and Scott were such a wonderful team. Everything, I mean everything, went off so well! I definitely recommend Tanzi to brides in the area!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Na Keecha · Married on 10/05/2013

Tanzi is the BEST wedding Planner EVER! I never ever stressed one time during my whole wedding planning experience. She always reassured me when I thought something wasn't going right and she always had my back. She was very honest with me and my decisions throughout this process and she has honestly become apart of my family! Her staff is amazing and provide the absolute best service!

When I first met her, she was honest with me and that was before I decided to go with her and planning my wedding. Aside from her work she was very encouraging through this entire process and was my shoulder to cry on and ear to vent to when I needed it! I would give Weddings by Tanzi 50,000 stars if I could. I just absolutely love her!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/13/2011

Our wedding was on 8/13/11. Everything was wonderful!! We originally weren't planning on having a coordinator, but we were SO happy we did. Having Tanzi just made everything happen with such ease. There is no way we would have been able to relax and enjoy our day if it weren't for Tanzi. Everything went as planned. We had an outdoor ceremony and a tented outdoor reception. The forecast changed at noon on the day of our wedding and was predicting 100% chance of rain at 5p which was our start time. Tanzi was able to have a tent ordered and up in a matter of hours, we still don't know how she did that. I can't say enough about the services provided, we were just so happy with how everything turned out!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Weddings by Tanzi FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Tanzi 1
    Receive 10% off!
    Mention Wedding Wire in your initial telephone call or consultation and receive 10% off your package!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Weddings by Tanzi to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 5000 Sunnyside Avenue, Suite 205 Beltsville, 20705 See on map