Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Rheanna

I am a newer wedding planner who would like to provide wedding planning and coordination for Brides on a budget. Your wedding is supposed to be stress-free and many brides can not afford the luxury of a planner or coordinator. Having planned my own wedding I know this first hand. I would like to help you with this.
Follow Weddings By Rheanna on

IMGP3461
6d86f80c580e3751 1217649391391 0048

2 Reviews for Weddings By Rheanna

Tory · Married on 08/14/2010

My husband and I were married in Tahoe City in August 2010. We originally weren't going to hire a wedding coordinator for budget reasons, but as we approached the day of the wedding, I started to panic. I was having nightmares of the wedding falling apart, so I decided to look for a budget-friendly coordinator. Somehow, I got very lucky and stumbled across Rheanna's info. I contacted her right away, got an immediate response, and started working out the logistics from there. We ended up hiring her for day-of wedding coordination, which also included a limited amount of assistance beforehand. I have to say - Rheanna was AWESOME throughout the entire process, and she really did a great job on our wedding day. Overall, she was extremely responsive, whether communication was by email, phone, or text. She was accommodating and comforting. She met us in person beforehand, was available for as many of my stressed out phone calls as needed, attending our rehearsal dinner to go over wedding-day details and last-minute info, and was there for 10+ hours on our wedding day. She arrived early and left late to everything she was involved in. Other vendors, like our DJ, said that she was very easy to work with and had a great attitude the entire time. She handled her job professionally and was very effective. There were a few glitches as a result of my mis-planning (like, not ordering enough table cloths,) and she immediately jumped in to help find solutions. Since we had our wedding at a private residence, it was also really nice to have someone with a lot of wedding experience there - she prevented us from making some very amateur mistakes, thank goodness.

To summarize, we are SO, SO glad that we found Rheanna, we really couldn't have done it without her, and we can't recommend her enough. If you are getting married in the Tahoe area, definitely give her a call. Thank you Rheanna!!!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Jamie · Married on 05/10/2008

I don't know what I would of done, had I not had Rheanna! My husband and I choose a date that left us with only 6 weeks for planning. Rheanna helped me with everything from invitations, photography, marriage license information, to make-up tips. She was even one of the first to arrive at the venue! To ensure everything was going according to plan. She was expremely supportive and helpful in every way.

Sent on 08/03/2008

Weddings By Rheanna FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• Springfield, 22151 See on map