136-19, 38th AVE, 4/F,, Flushing, NY 11354 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Hills

Wedding Hills emphasizing quality service with a reasonable price. As a successful studio in the NYC, we always concentrate on the details of the wedding photographs because we understand capturing the precious moment that means so much to you, your family and your friends. Every wedding is unique, when we photograph your special occasion; it is about sensitivity to human emotions and interactions, we always engaging in telling your story with elegant, grace and modern style. Wedding Hills use the latest and the most advance equipments, combining the newest technological innovations with fine art techniques to ensure every our product has perfect result.

To satisfy client’s wishes are our first priority, we always love to create a friendly relationship with our clients with one-on-one meetings before your big day that make you more comfortable, stress-free and excited. Our crew members are a group of top professional in the industry; we have strong passion and enthusiasm for what we doing and excellence experiences for capturing the entire essential shot for you in a creative idea. Trust our professional team to create your unforgettable and eternal memory.

Wedding Hills is a one stop wedding center including brand name wedding gowns, bridesmaid’s dresses, tuxedos, invitations, decorations, makeup, hairstyle, family portraits to wedding day services of photography, videography, drone service, limo services, wedding ceremony decoration, reception decoration, fresh flower bouquets, centerpieces and more! We are proudly as Jasmine Bridal’s authorized retailer for more than 16 years and we specially feature beautiful designs with custom made gowns to client in ten weeks or less. To satisfy all your needs are guarantee!

Follow Wedding Hills on

Night view
central park 1

4 Reviews for Wedding Hills

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

Tommy & Polly! Love you guys! Could not have asked for a better team! From the engagement shoot to the dresses and the decorations, everything was perfect. You. Guys. Are. AmaZinggggggggg. You turned this stressful wedding planning to a easy one stop shop! The bridal party loved their make up and dresses! My mom also could not stop bragging about how great the venue looked after your team decorated it! Everything was picture perfect! You should know tommy, you took the pics ;) You guys are beyond patient and amazing. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Raystina · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about our experience at Wedding Hills! Their prices are very fair and they are flexible. Polly never pressured us into taking a package we didn't want or adding things that we felt like we didn't need. We wanted to swap out a few things in our package (see comments on Wedding Day Entertainment for more) and Polly was great with meeting our needs and budget.

I chose my wedding and tea ceremony dress, my husbands attire, and entire bridal party attire there. I'm a size 10 (American dress size) and they had a good selection of dresses for me to try on with corsets. I also had a wide range of body types for bridesmaids and groomsmen ranging from short, wide, tall and skinny. They were able to accommodate everyone without having to purchase new attire (they did offer to order something for us in their many catalogues though).

The package we went with came with pre wedding photos, which we did in DUMBO. Tommy was very professional and patient. My husband and I are very shy so we needed help posing and remembering to smile. Tommy saw us through all of that with a great sense of humor and ease.

For the wedding day itself we went with their entertainment package for DJ during ceremony and reception and an MC (this is where we were able to swap out portions of the package to fit our 3 needs for the day). The DJ had a great playlist, the MC read the crowd well and could tell when a lull was about to fall. We also did our photobooth with Weddind Hills and the attendant was very professional adjusting the light whenever the sun changed positions. Fai and Kevin were our photographer and videographers. They were both quick to find my angles and patient with our family members. Tommy also did all of our bridal party flowers himself, which added great vibrancy to our pictures! Overall we has a great experience with this team. They're incredibly sweet and honest people.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Steven · Married on 10/30/2016

Karen and I had a phenomenal time at our wedding thanks to Polly and Tommy at Wedding Hills.

Our guests were amazed how well and smooth the entire wedding happened. We were very happy to hear them compliment the services.

From the very beginning on the morning of our wedding at my in-laws house, Karen told me what an amazing job photographer Tom and videographer Don did making sure to capture all the right moments.

Karen told me how the limo driver was very accommodating of her grandmother and her parents, and her bridal party - including when he drove them around at Terrace on the Park in Flushing Meadows, Queens - to help Tom and Don get "just the right shots" outside.

I was absolutely thrilled with the music selections DJ Billy played to keep our guest happily entertained. I'm particularly grateful for how much fun my nephew, our nieces, and Karen's goddaughter had dancing to his music.

I'd like to say a very special "Thank You" to MC Eddie for his incredible insight and respectable experience keeping the party going. I trusted Eddie to lead the party - including during an impromptu special ceremony with Karen's parents that I had not planned - and he led it with high degree of professionalism, calmness, and smoothness. I can't imagine our wedding without him!

Thank you, Polly and Tommy at Wedding Hills, for a once-in-a-lifetime memorable wedding that you helped so much make happen for us.

Karen and Steve
    Wedding: 10/30/2016

Sent on 11/02/2016

Wedding Hills FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• 136-19, 38th AVE, 4/F, Flushing, NY, 11354 See on map
    7183210539 (718) (Phone number)
    0539 (Other Phone Number)
    321 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Wedding Hills)