213 IH 35 NW, Hillsboro, TX 76645 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Design Group

Wedding Design Group is known for it's signature ceremony and reception rentals. It is also home to the Floral Studio at WDG specializing in wedding & event floral design. Our area of service covers the Dallas-Ft.Worth area and beyond.

• TCU Florist
image117

19 Reviews for Wedding Design Group

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2012

I could not be happier with my decision to use Wedding Design Group for my wedding. Everything turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My entire experience was perfect! I could not thank Terri enough for being so easy to contact and providing gorgeous decor and ideas. I would definitely recommend Wedding Design Group to anyone who wants the wedding of their dreams! Oh and did I mention I was planning my wedding from Tennessee? Now you know they are AMAZING! :)

Sent on 12/09/2012

Judie · Married on 06/16/2012

This vendor was THE BEST in everyway. Their personal care, concern, helpfulness, talents and touches made all the difference in the outcome of the event. People were blown away by the decorations and the set-up. Everything they do is first class!!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Lori · Married on 05/19/2012

Terri and WDG was amazing. My daughter and I had a few ideas but we lacked knowledge on flowers and decorating. Terri took our ideas and added amazing ideas that we loved, loved also.
    My daughter was torn between having a rustic wedding reception and using cotton as decoration or having a sparkly, glamorous reception. Terri helped my daughter have the both of two worlds and it looked spectacular. No one could have pulled this off like she did. It was so impressive. I'm still revisiting pictures all the time because it was like a fairy tale princess's wedding.
    I've had sooo many family, friends and neighbors compliment the beauty of this wedding, the flowers, bouquets(she took my mom's brooches and placed them on the bouquets, this is one of many of Terri's fabulous ideas),decorations, back drops, etc. In fact a neighbor brought up how gorgous the wedding was just a couple of days ago.
    My uncle told my dad this was the classiest and most beautiful wedding he has seen and that he has been to lots of weddings. My husband told me to be sure and tell Terri she did a tremendous job the day after the wedding. And these are just the guys talking.
    The touch WDG added to my daughter's wedding was classy, gorgous and so personalized to fit the bride and grooms's taste.

Sent on 11/10/2012

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Wedding Design Group to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 213 IH 35 NW Hillsboro, 76645 See on map