address, Ferndale, MI 48220 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About We Say I Do!

We Say I Do is a wedding officiant service operating out of Ferndale, Michigan. In addition to performing ceremonies, this team helps couples that are seeking assistance in crafting their own special wedding vows. With a wealth of experience in hosting spectacular services, these ordained ministers can help you bring your vows to life.

We Say I Do offer consultation services for clients that wish for guidance in writing their vows and couples that have chosen the company for their special day. Here, your assigned minister will get to know you and your love story that little bit better so they can create a memorable and personalized liturgy. Any special requests or rituals can be included in the proceedings, such as tying of knots or lighting unity candles. We Say I Do can officiate secular, interfaith, and single religion ceremonies, as well as civil unions. They are also available for vow renewals. Fully licensed, you can trust that your magical ceremony will be in good hands when working with these officiants.

• Black-owned
Delighted newlyweds
Delighted newlyweds
52e2da3e 4bcb 464b bf51 e4acbf365eee 51 1884403 160311109422877
We Say I Do Officiant 2

11 Reviews for We Say I Do!

Dawn H. · Married on 06/20/2021

Professionalism at its best

Minister Karyn Parker presided over my ceremony. I couldn't have been more happy. From our initial Zoom meeting her presence was calming and reassuring. She was very personable and easy to speak with. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. She asked my input and kept reminding me, this was my ceremony. I got to fill out a questionnaire to help plan out the ceremony. She followed up with a order for the ceremony. Her voice was strong and commanding. She even mailed my marriage license in. She was worth every penny spent and then some.

Sent on 07/07/2021
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing officiant

Karyn was amazing! She was attentive and helpful. I met her at the ceremony since I planned the Wedding from out of state. She genuinely is happy to share your special day with you. She speaks clearly and confidently. We loved her! We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2021

We Say I Do! Pricing

We Say I Do! Price Rates

We Say I Do! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 185
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 185
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 175
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Catholic
    Episcopalian
    Evangelical
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    VA
    WA
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of We Say I Do!

Crystal Parker

Crystal Parker

Manager

Licensed and ordained to join couples in martimony in a loving, jovial and couple-centered way, Crystal brings a spirit of love, togetherness and excellence. As the other half of WE SAY I DO, she offers ordination services for ALL couples regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation. Crystal is warm, friendly and ready to help you say, "I DO" to your soon-to-be other half.

In addition, Crystal also brings 17 years of professional entertainment experience, so she is able to keep the wedding going beyond the nuptials serving as a host, emcee, stand-up comedian and/or singer.

+ More Details