We Say I Do! Reviews

We Say I Do! View more information

Dawn H. Married on 06/20/2021

Professionalism at its best

Minister Karyn Parker presided over my ceremony. I couldn't have been more happy. From our initial Zoom meeting her presence was calming and reassuring. She was very personable and easy to speak with. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. She asked my input and kept reminding me, this was my ceremony. I got to fill out a questionnaire to help plan out the ceremony. She followed up with a order for the ceremony. Her voice was strong and commanding. She even mailed my marriage license in. She was worth every penny spent and then some.
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing officiant

Karyn was amazing! She was attentive and helpful. I met her at the ceremony since I planned the Wedding from out of state. She genuinely is happy to share your special day with you. She speaks clearly and confidently. We loved her! We definitely recommend her.
    Patrice C. Married on 06/07/2021

Excellent Experience!

Karyn made our wedding day special. We had some last-minute changes around many aspects of our day. Karyn was flexible and supportive. She was very sensitive to what we wanted and didn't want to be included in the ceremony. So glad we found her!
    C. Lumpkin Married on 06/05/2021

Legal Marriage Witness

Had the pleasure to work with Minister Parker from We Say I Do on a wedding in Detroit about 2 months ago. She was very professional and personable. Then last week, worked with her again at another wedding. I would highly recommend her services.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 05/22/2021

Incredible service!

I’m so glad me and my husband chose We Say I Do!! Karyn was the sweetest and even though we only spoke to her for 10 minutes, she really encompassed us as a couple. There were a couple of requests I had as well and she was so willing to add them into our ceremony and just made it so special. We are so thankful!!
    Stephanie S. Married on 04/08/2021

We say I Do - highly recommend

The “we say I do” company was amazing! Crystal was very professional and personable and I enjoyed working with her. I highly recommend the company.
  • Jordan
    Jordan P. Married on 11/11/2020

The perfect officiant!

Karyn was the best and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. She was professional, inviting, warm, and very attentive to our needs and wants. She was extremely graceful and did an amazing job. People are still talking to us about her and how well she did. We plan on having a larger ceremony after COVID lifts and look forward to using her again.
  • Melody
    Melody T. Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing quality!

I had a vision and she executed it by far! I love bling and wanted all of our accessories to have enough bling to shine but not too gaudy.. she was patient, creative and the best officiant I’ve ever witnessed. We were blessed to have her!
    Captain D. Married on 04/28/2019

Great to work with

On time, very detailed. I would give 10 stars
    Priscilla G. Married on 06/06/2021

Unfortunately it was not a great experience

Recently married and utilized we say I do. Good communication. Great response time. However we specifically asked for a non religious ceremony and that we were writing our vows. She bypassed our vows so we never got to say them. Then towards the end, she did a blessing over the marriage. This was exactly what we didn't want and being non religious this was actually quite disrespectful. Before hiring her we specifically asked if it was ok that we wanted a non religious ceremony and was assured it was. Very disappointed.

We Say I Do!'s reply:

I am so sorry to hear that We Say I Do did not meet your full expectations. I do want to point out that I followed your every request according to your Wedding Questionnaire (contract). Additionally, we even went over your order of the ceremony via Zoom with all that was stated on the contract. Neither the questionnaire or video consultation did not mention you wanted to say personal vows. As far as the blessing, with accordance to the contract, I did NOT mention any higher power or religious beings per your request. The exact words stated were: May your sacred unity be of love as you keep your committed vows forevermore. May there be peace, joy and blessings throughout your marriage as well as have favor to overcome obstacles. Heart to heart and hand to hand, blessings be upon you both.

Again, I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in We Say I Do. Thank you for taking the time out to write a review.

Blissful Blessings,