3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals

3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals

About 3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals

Professional, fun & dignified Wedding DJ/MC Services

3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals is a wedding DJ company located in Havertown, Pennsylvania. True professionals, every DJ is respectful and enthusiastic during your wedding event. 3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals work with every couple to make the entertainment process as simple as possible. Contact this talented DJ today to begin making your wedding playlist!

3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals offers a free initial consultation and liability insurance. They only do one event per day to ensure every couple receives the attention they deserve on their wedding day. They can play country, hip-hop, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40 music styles. 3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals offers the following services:

• Play & Do-not-play list

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)

Working with Rob and 3 Way Street Sound for our wedding was a fantastic experience. Rob was extremely professional, courteous, attentive, and communicative. He coordinated the audio for our ceremony and cocktail hour (all in different spots of the same venue) without a hitch. He also played a great selection of music that got our guests dancing, while steering clear of our relatively large do-not-play list. Overall, I'd highly recommend using 3 Way Street Sound if you're looking for a DJ in the Philly area.

We met with Rob several times before the wedding day to discuss songs, timing, and logistics, and Rob offered great advice and recommendations during these sessions. During the reception, Rob was in constant contact to make sure we were on time and were hitting the songs we wanted to. He even filled in for me for a dance when I was just too tired and hungry...my wife loved it. You can tell that Rob really enjoys what he does, and loves to ensure that his customers (and their guests) have a great night. Thanks, Rob!

Profile Picture William, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used 3 Way Street Sound for our wedding and they were amazing! Robert was professionally and courteous, he answered every question we had prior to the wedding promptly. At the reception the playlist was perfect, the DJ had a true talent for reading the room and determining what song would fit the spirit of the party. My wife and I strongly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Brian, 3/10/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1256157694843 kellysteve501
220x220 sq 1256157695905 kellysteve507
220x220 sq 1256157700874 kellysteve532

7 ENDORSEMENTS
These guys are great! Reliable and fun!

Robert was fantastic to work with! He made my job very easy because he kept everything on schedule and communicated well with me and the photographer to make sure we were all on the same page.

I worked with Robert from 3 Way Street Sound DJ's and I cannot say enough about him! When we worked together, he was one of the most professional DJ's I've worked with. He catered to the bride and groom, and also his ability to keep everyone on the dancefloor was amazing. I look forward to working with 3 Way Street in the near future! Please check him out for all of your music needs!

Robert is a pleasure to work with ~ has a variety of music, and will keep the folks on the floor! Not one of those DJ's that like to hear themselves talk :) give him a call for your DJ needs.

3 Way Street Sound- DJ Professionals are the best I know that are out there! They are great DJ's that get the party going and keep it going. They do great work and I recommend them for any occasion.

Havertown, PA 19083   See On Map