60 Reviews for 3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
57 3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals Reviews

Robert was great! He met up with us to get to know us as a couple. He did a great job getting our guests to dance all night, without making it look like a nightclub. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was extremely accommodating meeting us in person prior to booking with him. He really embraced our vision for the big day and executed the evening flawlessly. He provided sound system for the ceremony in addition to DJ-ing the reception. He incorporated our list of preferred songs with some variety that worked really well. He transitioned well from the 1st dance, to the hora, to party music. We and all of our guests had an awesome time dancing all night !

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rob was a great pick from the start, he was quick and easy to communicate with. We were immediately at ease after our first meeting and felt he knew exactly what we want and gave great feedback. He took a few suggestion from us on our music taste, then he took it from there. He was smooth with all the introductions of our bridal party which was over 20 people. The dance floor was busy all night and each song transitioned perfectly into the next song. Not only did he bring the music he also had great up lighting for us as well. We highly recommend DJ Rob for your future wedding, you will be in good hands and have one less thing to stress about!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was engaged, professional, and flexible. We had several issues with the reception venue, and Robert handled them all capably and with a smile. In the end, he provided fantastic music without adding any stress and handled on-the-spot requests quickly and correctly every time. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Mr. Hallinan is a good family friend but he acted very professionally and did a great job with the music! Having him there have me one less thing to worry about because I knew he would play what best suited the event! Everyone complimented the music and said how fun it was!

Profile Picture Kerry&Garrett, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was a fantastic choice for our DJ- I couldn't have hoped for better. My husband and I had very specific, and somewhat out of the norm, requests regarding the music for the ceremony- but thanks to Robert- everything went wonderfully. As did the announcements, cocktail hour, and the reception- the entire event. He had the dance floor packed and helped keep the evening flowing. Everything from start to finish with him was great- he really listens to what you have to say- and works with you every step of the way to make it happen. His professionalism and experience were quite apparent throughout- and his experience especially was a great asset to me, as I had questions about timing, etc. I would definitely use him again if I have the opportunity.

Profile Picture User3698734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was great! We set up a meeting at our venue (public place) to go over our expectations. He provided an information form which we filled out with all our information. After we sent the form in we had a few more items and tidbits that we wanted from him. He was very responsive and never bothered us for information. During the wedding everything was perfect! He played great dinner music after dinner he played great music to keep the dancing going. He listened to all our wishes and we have zero complaints. We would recommend 3 Way Street to anyone that needs a DJ for any event!!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert is an awesome DJ! I am very pleased with the work that he did at our wedding. Our wedding was a little challenging because we had a mixed crowd of people and wasn't sure if we were going to be able to accommodate everyone's musical taste. Robert had all the bases covered and the dance floor stayed full the entire night! He was easy to work with and played all the music that was requested to be played. We highly recommend him, he will not disappoint.

Profile Picture User3729995, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was awesome! He's so flexible...let's you choose as little or as much music as you want. We decided on a mix of our choices and his. He was available to meet in person and over the phone, and he was always so personable and great to work with. When it came to the wedding, he did an AWESOME job. A lot of people complimented us on the music. People were dancing the whole time. He knows what people like, and people really responded. None of the cheesy wedding music. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture User2749067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was great, he made our wedding one to remember!

Profile Picture Joe, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert- the best DJ ever!!! You will not be disappointed. Robert -thank you for making our daughter's wedding so much fun. We know you had a long day but you never once looked tired - just energetic and full of life. You're a great guy and we look forward to you being our DJ again for future weddings. Everyone tells me you were so eager to play the songs they requested. Rich and I were too busy to notice what was going on but you certainly made sure our guests were happy. Thank you so much!!!
Sincerely, Colleen and Rich

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved our DJ, Robert Hallinan!!! I am not one for music but he walked me through the different types of music that he normally plays at different times through out the night for a formal wedding. He made the process so easy for me. During the actual wedding he was fantastic. To start it off, he was all dressed up in a tuxedo (very nice). He made sure he pronounced the bridal names correctly during introductions! He made me his #1 priority all night, what ever I wanted he would do. I can't forget to mention that his music selection was a hit all night long, I was on the dance floor the whole time!!!!! I had the BEST time at my wedding, and I owe a big thanks to having a great DJ for getting everyone out on the dance floor with me!!!! I highly recommend Robert, he was amazing and you can really tell that he enjoys DJing too! Thanks Robert!! Happiest Bride Ever ~ Jamie

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob Halinan did a great job at our wedding. He was amazing with reading the crowd an playing music accordingly. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Shawnee, 5/26/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Because I was planning a PA wedding from GA I had my mother and sister meet Robert after I had spoken to him on the phone. His price suited my budget and he was very professional over the phone. He made a very good first impression for my mom and sister. Robert was very responsive to my questions. I was very confident in him and had no worries for the wedding day. I gave him a short list of "must play" and "do not play" songs, and also gave him a few suggestions of the type of music my husband and I are interested in hearing. With that flexibility, he put together an amazing playlist that kept my guests on the dance floor all night... and even an additiional 1/2 hour! We transitioned through all of the events of the night very smoothly, as well.

Profile Picture User2503047, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was the most important vendor to us when planning the wedding. I apologize if my review is long! Before the wedding I asked many friends for their opinions, what they all disliked about weddings they attended and they filled me in on some horror stories about the DJ, playing only one genre, messing up on the bride and grooms names, not having the crowd dancing and not to hire a Schaffer Sound DJ. I took in what all friends had told me and when interviewing DJ’s made note of everything and read the reviews. We also knew that we wanted a DJ with experience. We were so glad that we picked 3 way street sound, they were the best. Friends and family are still calling for our DJ’s info. Can’t wait to rehire 3 Way Street Sound. Thanks so much Robert you did such a great job!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/17/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music was very important to us at our wedding and Robert of 3 Way Street Sound kept the party going all night. All the music we really wanted to hear was played and the cheesy stuff we requested not to be played was left out. Robert really works with you to make sure he does what the bride and groom want for their big day. Thanks for a wonderful evening and the CDs to remember the soundtrack!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I would recommend Rob to anyone! We could not have asked for anything better, he did a perfect job as our wedding DJ!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob is a down to earth guy who just loves music and has such a passion for his job as a DJ. He was prompt in responding to us and our questions throughout the entire planning year. He was honest 100% and gave us the time we needed to meet with him face to face or via email or phone, so that we felt comfortable and trusting of his ability to fill our needs as a customer. He's fun and you can tell he likes to have fun at your wedding. He even gave up his microphone to us for our last dance together by Bruce Springstein, "Rosalita!" GREAT times had by all.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert from 3 Way Street Sound did an amazing job at our wedding. He listened to our requests and filled in the gaps of the night with his own selections. His picks were spot on! Robert brought life and energy to our event that far exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was filled all night! Our guests of all ages stayed out there, song after song. I continue to hear feedback about how much fun the music was at the reception. Robert has a superior ability to engage the crowd purely with song selection- no cheesy gimmicks. In addition to his exceptional work the night of the reception, he also maintained the utmost professionalism throughout the entire wedding process. He was extremely responsive to our communication and made the process stress-free. I give Robert my highest recommendation and encourage you to use him for your next event!! Thanks so much, Robert!!! You made our wedding memorable and so much fun!

Profile Picture Deb , 3/26/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was absolutely FANTASTIC! We honestly could never say enough good things about Rob and the impecible service he provided to us on our wedding day.
To us, the best parts of the planning process and wedding day were those that caused the least stress, and our DJ was at the top of that list. We were 100% confident with having Rob DJ our wedding. And luckily, we had been to plenty of events and weddings where Rob was DJing, so we were positive that he was the right fit for the feel we wanted for our wedding.
Booking Rob was done early on in our planning process, so there wasn’t much communication necessary until closer to the wedding, but as soon as we started e-mailing/calling him when we got closer to the wedding, he was super prompt in responding. We met up once, about a week and a half before the wedding, just to go over some forms he needed to be filled out and to talk about song selections. It was then that we sprung on him the question of possibly having uplighting at the wedding – and here we are thinking, it’s only a week and a half before…probably cannot be arranged but worth it to ask. But thankfully, the request did not throw Rob into a tailspin – he said that it would be no problem! There were no worries about the music leading up to the big day. We knew we were in good hands 
The only songs we specifically gave Rob for the wedding was our first dance song, and our songs for dances with our parents…other than that it was totally up to Rob, and he certainly delievered! We started off the reception with the introductions, and Rob was an amazing help with lining everyone up in their spots. We had not entered the ballroom before being introduced, so we had not seen the set up/uplighting yet, and let me tell you when we danced our way into the room, it took our breath away. And that was only the beginning. The rest of the night honestly was perfect. Rob really knew how to play for the crowd – the dance floor was packed ALL night. People are still talking about it today!
All we could ask for as hosts of the wedding was that people had a great time, and we know that couldn’t have been achieved without Rob as our DJ ! Thank you Rob!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie and, 3/12/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very happy with the music selections and the service. Everyone danced all night.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob at 3 Way Street Sound is amazing! He plays to the crowd and for the crowd and got young and old off their seats and dancing. We had a great time with him planning our special day. He is also very tactful when guests ask for requests...he is well aware of what the bride and groom would say and is prepared to handle anything! Thanks, Rob and 3 Way Street Sound...you made our day fun!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/2/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

3 Way Street Sound DJ was the best. Robert is very professional and organized. Had a large libary of music to choose from. I also use them for lighting which was great. The best investment made. Cost was within our budget and if it wasn't I would pay top dollar for them. Thank you for making my day great!

Mrs. Carmona

Profile Picture Talita, 9/24/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was outstanding. He played exactly what we wanted him to play, as we wanted him to play it. And where we didn't tell him what to play, he read the crowd and the mood perfectly. He was super-easy to work with, and really went out of his way to provide us the sound we wanted for the wedding. We're both really picky about music, and Robert definitely DELIVERED. Also worth noting: Not only was his service and professionalism impeccable, but his rates were among the most competitive we found. We would enthusiastically recommend him for any job, and will definitely use him again if the occasion arises.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 8/14/10, 5 Reviews