3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

64 3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals Reviews
  • W

William · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with Rob and 3 Way Street Sound for our wedding was a fantastic experience. Rob was extremely professional, courteous, attentive, and communicative. He coordinated the audio for our ceremony and cocktail hour (all in different spots of the same venue) without a hitch. He also played a great selection of music that got our guests dancing, while steering clear of our relatively large do-not-play list. Overall, I'd highly recommend using 3 Way Street Sound if you're looking for a DJ in the Philly area.

We met with Rob several times before the wedding day to discuss songs, timing, and logistics, and Rob offered great advice and recommendations during these sessions. During the reception, Rob was in constant contact to make sure we were on time and were hitting the songs we wanted to. He even filled in for me for a dance when I was just too tired and hungry...my wife loved it. You can tell that Rob really enjoys what he does, and loves to ensure that his customers (and their guests) have a great night. Thanks, Rob!

Brian · Married on 03/10/2018

We used 3 Way Street Sound for our wedding and they were amazing! Robert was professionally and courteous, he answered every question we had prior to the wedding promptly. At the reception the playlist was perfect, the DJ had a true talent for reading the room and determining what song would fit the spirit of the party. My wife and I strongly recommend this company.

John · Married on 08/13/2017

Where do we start? Rob and I have known each other since the 70's, and was always a kind personable guy. When I was reminded that he was still DJing, I mentioned it to my future husband, we set up a time to meet and we picked up right where we left off back in elementary school. Rob and his son, did an awesome job at our ceremony, and reception. He provided a mic for the minister, and the solo singer , and then had a second set up all ready for the PARTY. All of our guest's had a blast and danced all afternoon. He is very professional on the mic, gets people involved but is no way one of those guys that enjoy hearing his own voice all night. Give him a chance and you won't be sorry. Thanks again Rob, for a memorable day.
    Johnny and George Alindayu/Crescenti

Sue · Married on 06/24/2017

Robert was great! He met up with us to get to know us as a couple. He did a great job getting our guests to dance all night, without making it look like a nightclub. Highly recommend!

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

Robert was extremely accommodating meeting us in person prior to booking with him. He really embraced our vision for the big day and executed the evening flawlessly. He provided sound system for the ceremony in addition to DJ-ing the reception. He incorporated our list of preferred songs with some variety that worked really well. He transitioned well from the 1st dance, to the hora, to party music. We and all of our guests had an awesome time dancing all night !

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Rob was a great pick from the start, he was quick and easy to communicate with. We were immediately at ease after our first meeting and felt he knew exactly what we want and gave great feedback. He took a few suggestion from us on our music taste, then he took it from there. He was smooth with all the introductions of our bridal party which was over 20 people. The dance floor was busy all night and each song transitioned perfectly into the next song. Not only did he bring the music he also had great up lighting for us as well. We highly recommend DJ Rob for your future wedding, you will be in good hands and have one less thing to stress about!

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2017

Robert was engaged, professional, and flexible. We had several issues with the reception venue, and Robert handled them all capably and with a smile. In the end, he provided fantastic music without adding any stress and handled on-the-spot requests quickly and correctly every time. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/24/2017

3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals's reply:

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your wedding celebration! I really enjoyed working with and for you and Dennis. The super eclectic music list was so much fun and your guests were great with there responses to the songs and their requests. All the best! Robert Hallinan

Kerry&Garrett · Married on 11/26/2016

Mr. Hallinan is a good family friend but he acted very professionally and did a great job with the music! Having him there have me one less thing to worry about because I knew he would play what best suited the event! Everyone complimented the music and said how fun it was!

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Robert did an amazing job at our wedding reception!! The dancing was non-stop! Everyone had a great time. The songs he played were so on point and he can definitely feel the crowd and know what to play next. He did a great mix of oldie, throwbacks and new music to keep the whole crowd, young and old, on the dance floor. My grandpop, who has trouble walking, couldn't resist getting on the dance floor! Many guests raved the next day at what an awesome job our DJ did. My dad had a surprise serenade, where all our guests sang to me and my groom, and Robert made it go off without a hitch! Would recommend Robert and 3 Way Street Sound to anyone looking for a nonstop dance party!

Robert was a fantastic choice for our DJ- I couldn't have hoped for better. My husband and I had very specific, and somewhat out of the norm, requests regarding the music for the ceremony- but thanks to Robert- everything went wonderfully. As did the announcements, cocktail hour, and the reception- the entire event. He had the dance floor packed and helped keep the evening flowing. Everything from start to finish with him was great- he really listens to what you have to say- and works with you every step of the way to make it happen. His professionalism and experience were quite apparent throughout- and his experience especially was a great asset to me, as I had questions about timing, etc. I would definitely use him again if I have the opportunity.

Carolyn · Married on 10/27/2013

Rob was great! We set up a meeting at our venue (public place) to go over our expectations. He provided an information form which we filled out with all our information. After we sent the form in we had a few more items and tidbits that we wanted from him. He was very responsive and never bothered us for information. During the wedding everything was perfect! He played great dinner music after dinner he played great music to keep the dancing going. He listened to all our wishes and we have zero complaints. We would recommend 3 Way Street to anyone that needs a DJ for any event!!!

Robert is an awesome DJ! I am very pleased with the work that he did at our wedding. Our wedding was a little challenging because we had a mixed crowd of people and wasn't sure if we were going to be able to accommodate everyone's musical taste. Robert had all the bases covered and the dance floor stayed full the entire night! He was easy to work with and played all the music that was requested to be played. We highly recommend him, he will not disappoint.

Robert was awesome! He's so flexible...let's you choose as little or as much music as you want. We decided on a mix of our choices and his. He was available to meet in person and over the phone, and he was always so personable and great to work with. When it came to the wedding, he did an AWESOME job. A lot of people complimented us on the music. People were dancing the whole time. He knows what people like, and people really responded. None of the cheesy wedding music. I would definitely recommend him.

Joe · Married on 07/14/2012

Rob was great, he made our wedding one to remember!

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2012

Robert- the best DJ ever!!! You will not be disappointed. Robert -thank you for making our daughter's wedding so much fun. We know you had a long day but you never once looked tired - just energetic and full of life. You're a great guy and we look forward to you being our DJ again for future weddings. Everyone tells me you were so eager to play the songs they requested. Rich and I were too busy to notice what was going on but you certainly made sure our guests were happy. Thank you so much!!!
    Sincerely, Colleen and Rich

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2012

I absolutely loved our DJ, Robert Hallinan!!! I am not one for music but he walked me through the different types of music that he normally plays at different times through out the night for a formal wedding. He made the process so easy for me. During the actual wedding he was fantastic. To start it off, he was all dressed up in a tuxedo (very nice). He made sure he pronounced the bridal names correctly during introductions! He made me his #1 priority all night, what ever I wanted he would do. I can't forget to mention that his music selection was a hit all night long, I was on the dance floor the whole time!!!!! I had the BEST time at my wedding, and I owe a big thanks to having a great DJ for getting everyone out on the dance floor with me!!!! I highly recommend Robert, he was amazing and you can really tell that he enjoys DJing too! Thanks Robert!! Happiest Bride Ever ~ Jamie

Shawnee · Married on 05/26/2012

Rob Halinan did a great job at our wedding. He was amazing with reading the crowd an playing music accordingly. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Because I was planning a PA wedding from GA I had my mother and sister meet Robert after I had spoken to him on the phone. His price suited my budget and he was very professional over the phone. He made a very good first impression for my mom and sister. Robert was very responsive to my questions. I was very confident in him and had no worries for the wedding day. I gave him a short list of "must play" and "do not play" songs, and also gave him a few suggestions of the type of music my husband and I are interested in hearing. With that flexibility, he put together an amazing playlist that kept my guests on the dance floor all night... and even an additiional 1/2 hour! We transitioned through all of the events of the night very smoothly, as well.

Sent on 06/24/2012

3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals's reply:

Dear K., Thank you so much for the glowing review. It was certainly a pleasure for me to DJ & MC your wedding reception! Your family and friends were such a fun group and you were absolutely stunning! As is my custom, there was no fee for the additional half hour, I only wish we had another hour or two to play, it was so much fun! Thank you also for entrusting me with such a high profile role on such an important day. I'm sure you could see how committed I am to do everything possible to ensure that everything is perfect. My goal is always the same; I want the bride and groom to be able to look back and say, "My wedding day was the most fun day of my life!" I wish you and your husband every happiness! Kindest Regards, Robert
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2012

The DJ was the most important vendor to us when planning the wedding. I apologize if my review is long! Before the wedding I asked many friends for their opinions, what they all disliked about weddings they attended and they filled me in on some horror stories about the DJ, playing only one genre, messing up on the bride and grooms names, not having the crowd dancing and not to hire a Schaffer Sound DJ. I took in what all friends had told me and when interviewing DJ’s made note of everything and read the reviews. We also knew that we wanted a DJ with experience. We were so glad that we picked 3 way street sound, they were the best. Friends and family are still calling for our DJ’s info. Can’t wait to rehire 3 Way Street Sound. Thanks so much Robert you did such a great job!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 10/01/2011

Music was very important to us at our wedding and Robert of 3 Way Street Sound kept the party going all night. All the music we really wanted to hear was played and the cheesy stuff we requested not to be played was left out. Robert really works with you to make sure he does what the bride and groom want for their big day. Thanks for a wonderful evening and the CDs to remember the soundtrack!

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2011

I would recommend Rob to anyone! We could not have asked for anything better, he did a perfect job as our wedding DJ!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2011

Rob is a down to earth guy who just loves music and has such a passion for his job as a DJ. He was prompt in responding to us and our questions throughout the entire planning year. He was honest 100% and gave us the time we needed to meet with him face to face or via email or phone, so that we felt comfortable and trusting of his ability to fill our needs as a customer. He's fun and you can tell he likes to have fun at your wedding. He even gave up his microphone to us for our last dance together by Bruce Springstein, "Rosalita!" GREAT times had by all.

Deb · Married on 03/26/2011

Robert from 3 Way Street Sound did an amazing job at our wedding. He listened to our requests and filled in the gaps of the night with his own selections. His picks were spot on! Robert brought life and energy to our event that far exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was filled all night! Our guests of all ages stayed out there, song after song. I continue to hear feedback about how much fun the music was at the reception. Robert has a superior ability to engage the crowd purely with song selection- no cheesy gimmicks. In addition to his exceptional work the night of the reception, he also maintained the utmost professionalism throughout the entire wedding process. He was extremely responsive to our communication and made the process stress-free. I give Robert my highest recommendation and encourage you to use him for your next event!! Thanks so much, Robert!!! You made our wedding memorable and so much fun!

Sent on 04/06/2011

3 Way Street Sound DJ Professionals's reply:

Deb & Mike, Thanks so much for allowing me to be part of the most important day of your lives! Thanks also for your wonderful review of my services. Deb, you looked totally amazing and radiated joy all day. It was really gratifying to see you and Mike along with your families and friends on the dance floor all night. Everyone was so kind and super about providing great requests. Please know that I wish you all the best in your new lives together. Kindest Regards, Robert Hallinan DJ ~ 3 Way Street Sound 484-432-0222

Natalie and · Married on 03/12/2011

Rob was absolutely FANTASTIC! We honestly could never say enough good things about Rob and the impecible service he provided to us on our wedding day.
    To us, the best parts of the planning process and wedding day were those that caused the least stress, and our DJ was at the top of that list. We were 100% confident with having Rob DJ our wedding. And luckily, we had been to plenty of events and weddings where Rob was DJing, so we were positive that he was the right fit for the feel we wanted for our wedding.
    Booking Rob was done early on in our planning process, so there wasn’t much communication necessary until closer to the wedding, but as soon as we started e-mailing/calling him when we got closer to the wedding, he was super prompt in responding. We met up once, about a week and a half before the wedding, just to go over some forms he needed to be filled out and to talk about song selections. It was then that we sprung on him the question of possibly having uplighting at the wedding – and here we are thinking, it’s only a week and a half before…probably cannot be arranged but worth it to ask. But thankfully, the request did not throw Rob into a tailspin – he said that it would be no problem! There were no worries about the music leading up to the big day. We knew we were in good hands 
    The only songs we specifically gave Rob for the wedding was our first dance song, and our songs for dances with our parents…other than that it was totally up to Rob, and he certainly delievered! We started off the reception with the introductions, and Rob was an amazing help with lining everyone up in their spots. We had not entered the ballroom before being introduced, so we had not seen the set up/uplighting yet, and let me tell you when we danced our way into the room, it took our breath away. And that was only the beginning. The rest of the night honestly was perfect. Rob really knew how to play for the crowd – the dance floor was packed ALL night. People are still talking about it today!
    All we could ask for as hosts of the wedding was that people had a great time, and we know that couldn’t have been achieved without Rob as our DJ ! Thank you Rob!!!!