Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Waterloo Films

Unique and Creative Wedding Videography

If you are looking for something unique, something that feels real, something that brings you back and tears you up.  You are here!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

DVD (3)
Traditional (2)
Short Form (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)

If you are looking for the perfect wedding videographer look no further. Jorge will capture your special day in such a way that you will be able to cherish for years to come! Living in the Austin, TX area I have seen Jorge’s work over the years and I always wanted him to shoot our wedding but our issue was we were having a destination wedding in Oregon. My wife and I had searched for a videographer up in the Pac Northwest for a long time but never found one who’s work we really fell in love with. We decided that it would be worth it to fly Jorge up to Oregon because we knew the finished product would be incredible and it truly was! Jorge (Waterloo Films) captured so many little details from our wedding day and retold the story in such a way that we were able to experience the euphoria all over again. The full videos are great to have but where Jorge truly shines is in the creation of the short videos. The way he shoots, cuts, adds in the audio and edits his videos are unlike anyone else out there, check out his Vimeo or Facebook page (Waterloo Films) and you will see exactly what I and other reviewers are talking about. On top of his excellent work he is an all-around wonderful person and he will make you feel at ease the whole time (from the planning process to the end result).

As most people can attest, your wedding day is filled with so much joy and craziness but it really does go by in a blur. Jorge has such a great relaxing demeanor, worked in tandem with the photographer and other wedding vendors (even though he never met them before) and is a master of his craft! He will be in the background capturing all the moments while you go through your wedding day being whisked around like a celebrity. We were so happy with his finished product (two AMAZING short videos from the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day, and of course full videos of the ceremony, reception, first dances, speeches, etc.). We were so glad to have Jorge there, thank you again!!!

Photo of Waterloo Films in Round Rock, TX - Jorge with the photog and us for photos across  Hood River!
Profile Picture Vinay, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

A videographer was the only vendor missing from our wedding day line up. I pushed hard for one early on in the planning process, but it had to be cut to accommodate other things. Well, six weeks before our wedding my dad realized this event needed to be caught on film and man, are we all SO happy he changed his mind and even MORE happy that Jorge was available so close to our date! Jorge was a joy to work with, reasonably priced and totally knocked it out of the park with our film. Our wedding was perfect and I'm so thrilled to be able to relive our day as many times as I want.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

Jorge and his assistant were absolutely wonderful! I met with Jorge prior to our wedding to discuss the details and what we were looking for. He went above and beyond- The videos turned out better than we had ever imagined! He captured the spirit and energy of our day so perfectly, and we are forever grateful to have these videos to cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Waterloo Films- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/7/17, 1 Review