Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Waterloo Films

It's your once-in-a-lifetime dream come true! And from "Will you marry me?" to "I do," Waterloo Films will tell your wedding story and preserve your memories through the lens of talented veteran videographer Jorge Flores. With an eye for even the smallest details of every aspect of your wedding, Jorge's commitment to perfectly capturing each magic moment artistically and authentically is characteristic of this high-quality boutique videography firm.

Waterloo Films' finished products showcase Jorge's passion, expertise and creative genius in videography, capturing the emotion and grandeur of the event from the perspective of his side of the camera lens - ensuring for couples that his chronicling of this life-changing event on film is nothing short of perfection. His professionalism, interspersed with his creativity and enthusiasm for his craft, allows Jorge to fulfill his commitment to creating a lifelong memory on film that meets and exceeds the expectations of his clients. Many have described his wedding films as "like a movie," with specially selected music, candid scenes and often-overlooked special moments that cannot be replicated that the bride and groom might otherwise never have seen.

Jorge has earned high praise and glowing recommendations from his clients, with comments such as "captured the spirit and energy of our day so perfectly," "better than I could have ever imagined," and "the videography was breathtaking."

Follow Waterloo Films on

1 User photo

Waterloo Films 1

Judy Hays · Married on 07/28/2018

Movie of the Year

Five years ago, my first daughter to get married, didn’t think a videographer was necessary. I insisted and she found the BEST ever, Jorge, owner of Waterloo Films. We didn’t even think twice when our second daughter got married this summer. I was so very thankful that he was available for my other daughter’s wedding day! Jorge does his job so well; he is never intrusive, as a matter of fact, you forget he’s even there!!! Jorge is professional, kind, gifted, and creative.
    After all the filming, he gets busy producing the most beautiful love story ever shown - YOURS! His videos are magical! All the details and artistry combined are spectacular. I cry every time I watch the videos he made for us. The memories of your special day will always be in your heart, but Jorge preserves them in such a way that time will never dull them in your mind!

Sent on 01/18/2019

kristen · Married on 06/01/2018

Incredible

We could not be more happy!!

The wedding videos that Jorge created for us are memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! We decided that we wanted a video of our wedding so that we could have the memories and the feelings of the day, and Jorge gave us more than we could have asked for.

He got great footage of us which is surprising because we really don't even remember seeing cameras at our wedding and it was only him working multiple cameras! Jorge's editing skills are fantastic, and he picked out all of our favorite moments and documented them in such an amazing way.

We could not be more pleased with Jorge and would have spent double to get the movies he provided us. If you're looking for a Videographer at a great price who you will capture your day beautifully....We HIGHLY recommend Jorge!

Sent on 01/03/2019

DAni · Married on 01/27/2018

If anyone is on the fence about getting a videographer, I would highly recommend getting one AND to book Waterloo films!!! It has been so much fun 'reliving' our special day - it is amazing how much you forget. Jorge was extremely easy to work with throughout the whole process - he made it extremely easy to plan the day of and I felt that it was fairly hands-off on our part, which we really appreciated.

When we received our videos back, we were absolutely blown away by the quality and how much it perfectly captured the feeling of the day. We did not give him any background music suggestions, and he was able to pick songs that fit our day perfectly. He captured every emotion and special moment of our ceremony and speeches while also perfectly capturing how much fun everyone had :) The short video he created for us (~7 minutes) was sent to a friend's parent (who doesn't know my husband or I), and she even said that she got emotional during our ceremony and felt that she was there the day of <- this to me captures how great the video was.

Overall, I am so incredibly happy with the work Jorge produced. If you look through the videos he has created, I think the work speaks for itself. I have recommended him to some friends and family members getting married, and will continue to recommend him in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Waterloo Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,625.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,325.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Hill Country Strings
    Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

Jorge is a solid professional who is also friendly and approachable. We have worked many weddings together over the years, and the quality of his work is outstanding. I highly recommend Waterloo Films!

• Round Rock, 78681 See on map