Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Waterloo Films

It's your once-in-a-lifetime dream come true! And from "Will you marry me?" to "I do," Waterloo Films will tell your wedding story and preserve your memories through the lens of talented veteran videographer Jorge Flores. With an eye for even the smallest details of every aspect of your wedding, Jorge's commitment to perfectly capturing each magic moment artistically and authentically is characteristic of this high-quality boutique videography firm.

Waterloo Films' finished products showcase Jorge's passion, expertise and creative genius in videography, capturing the emotion and grandeur of the event from the perspective of his side of the camera lens - ensuring for couples that his chronicling of this life-changing event on film is nothing short of perfection. His professionalism, interspersed with his creativity and enthusiasm for his craft, allows Jorge to fulfill his commitment to creating a lifelong memory on film that meets and exceeds the expectations of his clients. Many have described his wedding films as "like a movie," with specially selected music, candid scenes and often-overlooked special moments that cannot be replicated that the bride and groom might otherwise never have seen.

Jorge has earned high praise and glowing recommendations from his clients, with comments such as "captured the spirit and energy of our day so perfectly," "better than I could have ever imagined," and "the videography was breathtaking."

Follow Waterloo Films on

38 Reviews for Waterloo Films

1 User photo

Waterloo Films 1

Raquel Pickert · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Decision We've Made for the Wedding!!

We can not be more thrilled with the AMAZING video created by Waterloo Films! Jorge turns your wedding day into the most MAGICAL ARTISTRY and we're beyond delighted to be able to have our memories captured by him. Jorge exceeded expectations from the start and was always very responsive (not all mourvendors were). He was one of my favorite vendors and made the entire process easy for us. His editing is spot on and his creativity makes for a great flow to the entire video. Some people debate getting a videographer but I can attest that WATERLOO FILMS 100% EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS AND WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS WE'VE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING!! We're ecstatic to have these videos to relieve our day with for years to come. If you're debating hiring Waterloo Films, DO IT - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Videos!

Jorge was so great! He was able to capture our wedding beautifully. He asked us exactly what we wanted a delivered a wonderful final product. I love the short films for sharing and the wedding video was so special to watch with my husband! He made sure the final product was exactly what we wanted and he even went back and added additional dancing into our final video! Jorge was so accommodating, and the videos were wonderful! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Judy Hays · Married on 07/28/2018

Movie of the Year

Five years ago, my first daughter to get married, didn’t think a videographer was necessary. I insisted and she found the BEST ever, Jorge, owner of Waterloo Films. We didn’t even think twice when our second daughter got married this summer. I was so very thankful that he was available for my other daughter’s wedding day! Jorge does his job so well; he is never intrusive, as a matter of fact, you forget he’s even there!!! Jorge is professional, kind, gifted, and creative.
    After all the filming, he gets busy producing the most beautiful love story ever shown - YOURS! His videos are magical! All the details and artistry combined are spectacular. I cry every time I watch the videos he made for us. The memories of your special day will always be in your heart, but Jorge preserves them in such a way that time will never dull them in your mind!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Waterloo Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2625.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3325
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Hill Country Strings
    Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

Jorge is a solid professional who is also friendly and approachable. We have worked many weddings together over the years, and the quality of his work is outstanding. I highly recommend Waterloo Films!

• Round Rock, 78681 See on map