Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Waterloo Films

Meaningful Wedding Films

It’s your once-in-a-lifetime dream come true! And from “Will you marry me?” to “I do,” Waterloo Films will tell your wedding story and preserve your memories through the lens of talented veteran videographer Jorge Flores. With an eye for even the smallest details of every aspect of your wedding, Jorge’s commitment to perfectly capturing each magic moment artistically and authentically is characteristic of this high-quality boutique videography firm.

Waterloo Films’ finished products showcase Jorge’s passion, expertise and creative genius in videography, capturing the emotion and grandeur of the event from the perspective of his side of the camera lens – ensuring for couples that his chronicling of this life-changing event on film is nothing short of perfection. His professionalism, interspersed with his creativity and enthusiasm for his craft, allows Jorge to fulfill his commitment to creating a lifelong memory on film that meets and exceeds the expectations of his clients. Many have described his wedding films as “like a movie,” with specially selected music, candid scenes and often-overlooked special moments that cannot be replicated that the bride and groom might otherwise never have seen.

Jorge has earned high praise and glowing recommendations from his clients, with comments such as “captured the spirit and energy of our day so perfectly,” “better than I could have ever imagined,” and “the videography was breathtaking.”

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (3)
Highlight Video (3)
Multi. Cameras (3)
Traditional (2)

If anyone is on the fence about getting a videographer, I would highly recommend getting one AND to book Waterloo films!!! It has been so much fun 'reliving' our special day - it is amazing how much you forget. Jorge was extremely easy to work with throughout the whole process - he made it extremely easy to plan the day of and I felt that it was fairly hands-off on our part, which we really appreciated.

When we received our videos back, we were absolutely blown away by the quality and how much it perfectly captured the feeling of the day. We did not give him any background music suggestions, and he was able to pick songs that fit our day perfectly. He captured every emotion and special moment of our ceremony and speeches while also perfectly capturing how much fun everyone had :) The short video he created for us (~7 minutes) was sent to a friend's parent (who doesn't know my husband or I), and she even said that she got emotional during our ceremony and felt that she was there the day of

Profile Picture DAni, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are looking for the perfect wedding videographer look no further. Jorge will capture your special day in such a way that you will be able to cherish for years to come! Living in the Austin, TX area I have seen Jorge’s work over the years and I always wanted him to shoot our wedding but our issue was we were having a destination wedding in Oregon. My wife and I had searched for a videographer up in the Pac Northwest for a long time but never found one who’s work we really fell in love with. We decided that it would be worth it to fly Jorge up to Oregon because we knew the finished product would be incredible and it truly was! Jorge (Waterloo Films) captured so many little details from our wedding day and retold the story in such a way that we were able to experience the euphoria all over again. The full videos are great to have but where Jorge truly shines is in the creation of the short videos. The way he shoots, cuts, adds in the audio and edits his videos are unlike anyone else out there, check out his Vimeo or Facebook page (Waterloo Films) and you will see exactly what I and other reviewers are talking about. On top of his excellent work he is an all-around wonderful person and he will make you feel at ease the whole time (from the planning process to the end result).

As most people can attest, your wedding day is filled with so much joy and craziness but it really does go by in a blur. Jorge has such a great relaxing demeanor, worked in tandem with the photographer and other wedding vendors (even though he never met them before) and is a master of his craft! He will be in the background capturing all the moments while you go through your wedding day being whisked around like a celebrity. We were so happy with his finished product (two AMAZING short videos from the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day, and of course full videos of the ceremony, reception, first dances, speeches, etc.). We were so glad to have Jorge there, thank you again!!!

Photo of Waterloo Films in Round Rock, TX - Jorge with the photog and us for photos across  Hood River!
Profile Picture Vinay, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

A videographer was the only vendor missing from our wedding day line up. I pushed hard for one early on in the planning process, but it had to be cut to accommodate other things. Well, six weeks before our wedding my dad realized this event needed to be caught on film and man, are we all SO happy he changed his mind and even MORE happy that Jorge was available so close to our date! Jorge was a joy to work with, reasonably priced and totally knocked it out of the park with our film. Our wedding was perfect and I'm so thrilled to be able to relive our day as many times as I want.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

Waterloo Films Pricing