206 W. Main St. #105, Round Rock, TX 78664 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Ladybird Studios

At the heart of every wedding is a love story worth telling well. Your story matters. It matters to you, it matters to the ones you love and your future family. Your story matters to us. Leave your wedding in the hands of the romantics at Ladybird Studios.

Follow Ladybird Studios on

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

6 Reviews for Ladybird Studios

Danielle Maddox · Married on 04/26/2019

Fantastic quality, great value. Well worth it!

I feel so lucky to have met Jordan & Matt at Austin's Bridal Extravaganza back in January. They were both friendly and professional, and made me very comfortable asking them questions and learning about their philosophy on wedding photography. After reviewing their portfolios more in-depth, and comparing them to other options, I knew they were perfect!

Leading up to the wedding, they sent out regular emails to get information about what we wanted for the big day to make sure nothing was missed. They answered my questions seamlessly and clearly.

Matt photographed the day of, and we couldn't be more pleased! He was friendly, and did an AMAZING job. He was patient while we tried to wrangle 20+ family members before the day's events for numerous group photos. When we got all the shots we knew we wanted with family members, Matt made sure walk around and supplement the shot list with candid shots of us preparing for the day, and detail shots of the setup and design details.

Throughout the day, Matt was available if we wanted an impromptu group shot, and was avidly walking around getting great coverage of our guests having fun (which was so important to me!) The photojournalistic shots are the absolute best. On top of that, he couldn't be friendlier!

After the wedding, a link to all the photos arrived in my inbox within just a few weeks. I couldn't believe how quick the turnaround was! There are SO MANY photos to choose from! I look forward to continuing to share them with family and friends, and to cherish them forever.

Thanks, Ladybird!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 10/06/2018

Quality Video by Professional Videographers - Great value for the price!

We loved our wedding video from Ladybird Studios!! To be honest, I hardly remember the videographers being at our wedding, which I think is a good thing! I do remember that they were very professional, they showed up on-time, and they jumped right in to filming without me ever realizing that they had arrived! They were self-sufficient and figured out that we had switched cabins for our bridal party hair/makeup, even though I'm pretty sure I did not pass that info along to them! So they figured it out and still found me, without calling me, which I appreciated! The videography team also worked well with our photography team so that no team was in the other teams' way, if that makes sense! Very professional team of videographers, and we will cherish our video forever! Pictures are of course so important on your wedding day, but a video can capture all the feels/emotions that pictures cannot! Great price for the quality. Thank you, LadyBird Studios!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Ladybird Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 595 Round Rock West, #101 Round Rock, 78681 See on map
    512-883-1276 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ladybird Studios)