311 Fourth Avenue Unit 513, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 50

About WASIO photography

WASIO's work has been strongly influenced by European art Most importantly though, we have an absolute love for people in love that we express through our work. The foundation is the personal and fun relationship with every couple mixed with our creativity and photographic excellence.
please visit our web site and blog for our latest blog at www.wasiophotography.com We will be happy to hear from you! Please contact us at info@wasiophotography.com

Sasha Yaneck

WASIO photography 5
WASIO photography 6
WASIO photography 7

Marki · Getting married on 10/05/2019

To a team of photographers that made our day feel even more special than it already did: thank you. We are beyond grateful you made the time to work with us and spend your time making our engagement pictures one of a kind. We can’t wait to find another reason to shoot with you soon!!

Sandy · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing- thank you so much!!

Wasio was so easy to work with and on top of every email! My favorite part about them was how they actually cared about my client. They went above and beyond- got every shot and even stayed a little later so ensure they photographed everything.

Unfortunately, it rained on our clients wedding day but that didn't stop then from working their magic. Not only did they not mind getting wet- they got the most epic shots of my couple dancing in the rain!
    Thank you so much WASIO!! We can't wait to work together soon

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional Photography from Remarkable People

“Working” with Sasha and Yaneck has by far been one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. I put “working” in quotes because spending time with them is always so much fun. They made us feel 100% comfortable from the start. We met them at a Bridal Show and while there are MANY photographers at those events, WASIO Photography’s work stood out to my husband and I from the start. Their images from Chicago are phenomenal with crisp, sharp colors and unique vantage points that may have otherwise gone unnoticed to the untrained, unartistic eye. We knew they would bring the same life to our wedding photos in San Diego and they did! Our photographs are some of the most beautiful images I’ve ever seen; each image is a work of art.
    I admit that while I never once had doubt about their expertise and abilities, I did go through a bit of sticker shock when we were presented with the wedding package price quote. After talking with my husband, and communicating our budget concerns with Sasha and Yaneck, it became crystal clear that booking with them was the right thing to do. We absolutely got what we paid for and then some through countless hours of the time they spent photographing us for our engagement shoot, communicating with us throughout our wedding planning process, meeting us at our venue for a walk-through, doing an add-on surprise boudoir photo shoot at our venue with Sasha, photographing us all day on our wedding day, all of the editing they did, and of all that, the best thing that came from booking with them is a new life-long friendship we’ve created. I absolutely adore Sasha & Yaneck for the people they are.
    I have been singing their praises ever since we booked with them and I am honored to write a review to share with those of you considering working with them. I am in awe of their talent, passion for photography, love for each other, and genuine care for their clients. To work with Sasha and Yaneck Wasio is a huge honor and blessing.

WASIO photography 8
    WASIO photography 9

WASIO photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

• Events by Lift
    Events by Lift Wedding Planners

Sasha and Yaneck are some of my favorite photographers to work with! Not only do they have amazing eyes for photography, but they have the most beautiful hearts in the industry, hands down. It is always a joy to collaborate with these two and any chance I have to work with them I jump at! I highly recommend WASIO photography for any of your photo needs - professional or personal they will blow you away.

• LOLA Event Productions
    LOLA Event Productions Wedding Planners

Talent, creativity and so easy to work with! A total dream team!

• A Posh Event
    A Posh Event Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Yaneck and loved the experience! I would definitely recommend Yaneck to my clients! He is easy to work with, and shoots beautiful photography!

• 311 Fourth Avenue, Unit 513 San Diego, CA 92101 See on map