WASIO photography

Irvine, CA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

WASIO's work has been strongly influenced by European art Most importantly though, we have an absolute love for people in love that we express through our work. The foundation is the personal and fun relationship with every couple mixed with our creativity and photographic excellence.
please visit our web site and blog for our latest blog at www.wasiophotography.com We will be happy to hear from you! Please contact us at info@wasiophotography.com

Sasha Yaneck

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Albums
Digital Files
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Cameron
    Cameron T. Married on 10/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Yaneck and Sasha are an amazing duo!

Yaneck and Sasha are the best photographers EVER! I love their work so much, I can't even describe my excitements with words. They are very easy to work with, and they produce amazing photos of me and my wife. And I got to tell you, it's extremely hard to make me look good in a photo. I had my entire life to try it. But Yaneck and Sasha did their magic. They guided me and my wife on how to pose for a certain pictures, and they chose all the beautiful wedding/engagements shot area, and BAM! magic happens

Honestly, on top their top quality photography skills, their real value comes with the printing of the pictures. The pictures that came out were really amazing. We bought their professionally print out canvas pictures from Italy that we hang at our home right now. They would help us choose the series of pictures to be printed that would tell a story and it works! The pictures are so clean and crisp, and they look artpieces that can be put in any home.

Honestly, I'm not great with words, and all I can say is that they are amazing, and I couldn't have asked for better photographers. They are soooo worth the investments.
    Lindsay C. Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding!

I cannot say enough good things about Marcin and Magdalena! From the start, they make you feel comfortable and at ease especially on a day that you are filled with nerves. The amount of different ideas they have to get artistic photos is mind blowing. Whenever I thought we were done, they came up with another creative idea which was, of course, perfect. We never felt rushed or felt like we were asking for too many pictures. Their compassion for photography really shows. You do not have to worry about something not being captured with Marcin & Madga, they really focus on all the details! I cannot thank them enough for giving me such great wedding photos!
  • Marki
    Marki Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    To a team of photographers that made our day feel even more special than it already did: thank you. We are beyond grateful you made the time to work with us and spend your time making our engagement pictures one of a kind. We can鈥檛 wait to find another reason to shoot with you soon!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Lift Consulting Lift Consulting Wedding Planners

Sasha and Yaneck are some of my favorite photographers to work with! Not only do they have amazing eyes for photography, but they have the most beautiful hearts in the industry, hands down. It is always a joy to collaborate with these two and any chance I have to work with them I jump at! I highly recommend WASIO photography for any of your photo needs - professional or personal they will blow you away.

LOLA Event Productions LOLA Event Productions Wedding Planners

Talent, creativity and so easy to work with! A total dream team!

A Posh Event A Posh Event Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Yaneck and loved the experience! I would definitely recommend Yaneck to my clients! He is easy to work with, and shoots beautiful photography!

79 Summerstone Irvine, CA, 92614
Location of (WASIO photography)

WASIO photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does WASIO photography include in the starting price?

WASIO photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography services does WASIO photography include in their most popular wedding package?

WASIO photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does WASIO photography offer?

WASIO photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does WASIO photography offer?

WASIO photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does WASIO photography offer for wedding events?

WASIO photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend WASIO photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

WASIO photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding