Wanda Lechene Photography

po box 421104, Flinton, PA 16640 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,150

About Wanda Lechene Photography

Photographer: Wanda Lechene

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my website and for considering Wanda Lechene Photography as a photographer for your special event.

I have been taking pictures, professionally, since 2006 and it is my greatest passion. You might ask yourself: “what makes Wanda Lechene a better choice to shoot my wedding than another photographer?”

The answer is simple: I am a woman and I remember how important my wedding was to me and I approach every wedding with the same care, love and attention to detail that I expected during my wedding.

I try to make sure that the photographs I take do not simply record the wedding, but tell a story about the wedding and the people involved.

I capture very candid and emotional moments to help tell this story and this is what sets me apart.

When you go back and look at your photos, you will be astonished at number of small, but precious moments I capture that you simply do not get to see, as they happen. I am very skilled at many styles of photography, including Traditional, Black and White, Selective Color, Photojournalism, Candid and Creative shots. Please consider calling me or emailing me to have a very friendly, no pressure consult about your wedding needs and whether my style and personality fits you.

Follow Wanda Lechene Photography on

Wedding decor
Wedding decor

9 Reviews for Wanda Lechene Photography

m · Married on 07/04/2009

my favorite wedding photos was diping in the field, sparkler photograps. also my photographer was very easy to work with. we had choosen the love package deal and was very satisfied with the deal. she has a great personality nonobtrusive most of the time.
    she was virtually invisble and equally good with posed photos and action shots including portraits and candids shots.
    and i would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Josephine · Married on 05/01/2009

You can't have a better or more professional photography session than one with Wanda. She's incredible! Her ideas and imagination are above and beyond!!! I had a blast! I'd recommend her any day, any time. I guarantee you'll be more than satisfied.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Wanda Lechene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Josephine for letting me capture your precious moments.
    and letting me express my ideas.

i had lots of fun in working with you.

again thank you so much.. i am also looking forward in working with you again.

Rhonda · Married on 12/28/2008

Wanda Lechene Photography is wonderful. The service provided was great! The pictures that were taken turned out to be the best ones I've had done in a few years. She made me feel very relaxed and she didn't just pose me the way she wanted. She allowed me to be free with how and where I wanted to take the pictures. She allows you to just be you. Thanks!!!

Sent on 01/01/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wanda Lechene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• po box 421104 Flinton, Pennsylvania, 16640 See on map
    8143126907 (Other Phone Number)
    8am to 2pm