Walter Aleman Photography & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,349 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,349 Most Popular Price

Walter Aleman Photography & Events is a full-service wedding photography company located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Photographer Walter has over 10 years of experience in the industry. With a background in various areas of art, he has an eye and passion for capturing images.

Walter Aleman Photography & Events offers a variety of photography and videography services and packages. Their most popular package includes additional hours, a second shooter and multiple locations. Services such as hand-coloring will ensure your images are as beautiful as your wedding day. Moreover, video highlights' and trailer's plus a full One-hour video of your wedding day to remember these moments for a lifetime.They are also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Boudoir, engagement, trash the dress and wedding portrait sessions are available. Services offered include:

• High-resolution images
  • 1 min wedding teaser video
  • 3-5 min wedding highlight video
  • 1 hour FULL WEDDING VIDEO
  • and more

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,993

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,349

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Roxanna T. Married on 01/07/2022

Best Photographer EVER!!!!

Walter Aleman Photography & Events was Ahhhhmazing!! I initially contracted them for my wedding on 7/25/20 at a venue. However, my venue was canceled due to COVID-19 surge at the time THREE days before my wedding. I was devastated, obviously! I reached out to Walter and explained what happened. He was beyond supportive and helpful. I decided to still get married and just not have the actual party. They jumped right in and came to the rescue! The pictures were so true to MY moment. He captured ALL the best parts and everything that I wanted & pictured. I have already contracted him for my "celebration" next year! He was so professional. Him and his team were prepared and on time. I can't imagine working with any other photographer moving forward! I have referred him so many friends and family! Beyond grateful that he was MY guy! lol!!
    Talia H. Married on 06/13/2021

Walter is simply the best!

Holy smokes, Walter is the perfect choice for your wedding! He was great to work with on our last minute wedding. He is incredibly professional and superb at what he does. He made us feel so comfortable taking photos and captured our day better than we could have imagined. People are commenting on how they can feel the love and happiness in our photos. I received the images in 2 days!! He made us feel special and he did an exquisite job with his keen eye and editorial skills. He's wonderful- book him!

Walter Aleman Photography & Events's reply:

Yesssss!!! Yesss!! Yesss!!!! And this is why I LOVE WHAT I DO!!!!!! For reviews like this.I really really appreciate it. You guys were so fun and amazing to work with. I really saw the true love and passion you guys have for each other. Thank you so much again for choosing our team. I hope we can work again in the future. Bless you and your family and friends. Thank you again
  • Gloria
    Gloria D. Married on 05/28/2021

Best Photography Team Around

Walter and his team, hands down are the best out there. I cannot say enough great things about them. Many guests were loving his photo booth and said it was the best they have seen. The team was so attentive, they would retake shots to make sure they got the best angle and look. I am so excited to get my pictures. If you want a photographer that listens and makes everything fun, you should hire Walter and his team.

Walter Aleman Photography & Events's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you so much for that fantastic review!!! My team and I enjoyed working with you and your friends and family. This wedding was one for the books. I can wait to create this fantastic video for you to cherish and look back on for the rest of your life. Thank you again for trusting us on this beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

8010 W Sunrise Blvd Plantation, FL, 33322
954-682-2500

9pm - 5pm
Location of (Walter Aleman Photography & Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding