San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number

Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 1
Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 2

Heather Mclaughlin · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing florist!!

Esther is so delightful and royally talented at her job! She helped bring my vision to life (which was admittedly a bit all over the place) and exceeded every expectation! She's extremely organized, easy to communicate with, approachable and has a keen eye for design. I got more glowing comments about my bouquet and flowers. Thank you Esther!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 3
    Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 4

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2018

Esther was so absolutely amazing to work with!! She truly went above and beyond to help me create my wedding aesthetic by finding and crafting absolutely stunning flower arrangements. Her attention to detail is astounding and her taste is impeccable. She was also so sweet and thoughtful to work with. She always responded promptly to my emails and worked very hard to assure me that we were on the same page and creating the look I wanted. Esther helped guide me on the entire aesthetic on the wedding and was so full of wonderful ideas! She was so creative with the design of the whole wedding and each complex arrangement. She made each piece a work of art.

Esther was one of the first vendors I booked so she really helped me shape the aesthetic I wanted for the wedding. When I first met with her she really helped me to articulate the entire vibe I had in mind. At that point, I had no idea what I wanted and she was so full of inspiration and instantly helped me come up with unique, interesting and beautiful floral ideas. She showed me specific flowers and asked me what I thought of them and really listened to what specific flowers I already had in mind. From there, she suggested other flowers and greenery and was very mindful of ones I did not like. She truly elevated every vague idea I had in my mind and made them even more beautiful than I imagined.
    Esther was absolutely beyond everything I could have asked for in a florist! I was so in love with everything she did. She executed my vision even better than I had imagined or even articulated to her! I had such a loose idea in my mind and she really grounded and elevated all of it! She was such a joy to work with and I absolutely recommend her for all events!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 06/25/2016

Esther is amazing- you DEFINITELY should use her for your florals! She works with your budget, and makes your vision and wants come to life!

Sent on 08/15/2016