Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs Reviews

Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 1
Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 2

Heather Mclaughlin · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing florist!!

Esther is so delightful and royally talented at her job! She helped bring my vision to life (which was admittedly a bit all over the place) and exceeded every expectation! She's extremely organized, easy to communicate with, approachable and has a keen eye for design. I got more glowing comments about my bouquet and flowers. Thank you Esther!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 3
    Wallflower Inspiration Floral Designs 4

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2018

Esther was so absolutely amazing to work with!! She truly went above and beyond to help me create my wedding aesthetic by finding and crafting absolutely stunning flower arrangements. Her attention to detail is astounding and her taste is impeccable. She was also so sweet and thoughtful to work with. She always responded promptly to my emails and worked very hard to assure me that we were on the same page and creating the look I wanted. Esther helped guide me on the entire aesthetic on the wedding and was so full of wonderful ideas! She was so creative with the design of the whole wedding and each complex arrangement. She made each piece a work of art.

Esther was one of the first vendors I booked so she really helped me shape the aesthetic I wanted for the wedding. When I first met with her she really helped me to articulate the entire vibe I had in mind. At that point, I had no idea what I wanted and she was so full of inspiration and instantly helped me come up with unique, interesting and beautiful floral ideas. She showed me specific flowers and asked me what I thought of them and really listened to what specific flowers I already had in mind. From there, she suggested other flowers and greenery and was very mindful of ones I did not like. She truly elevated every vague idea I had in my mind and made them even more beautiful than I imagined.
    Esther was absolutely beyond everything I could have asked for in a florist! I was so in love with everything she did. She executed my vision even better than I had imagined or even articulated to her! I had such a loose idea in my mind and she really grounded and elevated all of it! She was such a joy to work with and I absolutely recommend her for all events!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 06/25/2016

Esther is amazing- you DEFINITELY should use her for your florals! She works with your budget, and makes your vision and wants come to life!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Anna · Married on 06/27/2015

We worked with Esther of Wallflower Inspirations to purchase corsages for our wedding.

I have followed their FB page for quite some time; their designs are breathtaking! When I learned that I could purchase hand-designed and hand-crafted corsages from Wallflower Inspirations for the same cost as generic supermarket corsages, I leapt at the chance to work with this local company!

My mom and grandmother LOVED their corsages! Both of them were amazed at how long the flowers lasted- apparently they are accustomed to corsages wilting by the end of an event and being ready for the trash can within 2 days. ...that was not the case with these- my grandma keep hers for a week after the event, even after surviving through a day of airport travel!

I am so thankful for Esther and her work on my flowers. Her personal touch and floral design helped my loved ones feel special and cared for- exactly the reason I'd wanted to give them corsages in the first place.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2014

Esther has an amazing vision. I told her my colors, style and showed her pictures I liked and she did the rest based on my budget. My flowers ended up being beyond what I could have imagined. She put so much love and effort into my arrangements. My favorite parts were my bridal bouquet filled with garden roses and peonies and my ceremony arch with roses and lots of greenery. I couldn't be happier and more grateful.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Deborah · Married on 06/14/2014

Esther was awesome! She's not only super passionate about what she does, she's a true artist. Super easy to work with and gives you exactly what you want. We met about 3 times and she took thorough notes and was super responsible. I trusted her and let her run with my vision and she exceeded our expectations. She did the flowers for everything, centerpieces, ceremony, gazebo, aisle runners, and decor flowers on all the gift/welcome/activity tables. On the day of the wedding she was on time, and went above and beyond what we had asked her to do. Check out her blog for the Neatherlin Wedding :) We were in love.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2014

Esther Shokair made all of our centerpieces, bouquets and bouts for our wedding day. She made them exactly how I wanted them! She took one simple meeting and literally created my dream wedding for me. She was amazing and so accommodating. She made my wedding day stress free!! I literally had to do nothing!! She delivered all of our centerpieces and set them all up on my wedding day! She also delivered my bouquets to my house where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready AND then took the rest of the flowers to the groomsmen and bridal party/family at the hotel everyone was staying at. She is the most amazing woman to work with and treats her clients like family.

Sent on 08/21/2014