127 W. Market St., Corning, NY 14830 Map · Phone number

About Walker Cake Co.

We do custom wedding cakes and funky creative 3D cakes as well as many other pastries! We serve most of Pennsylvania and New York! Based in Wellsboro Pa. we deliver to Corning and Elmira Ny, The Finger Lakes, as well as Harrisburg, Williamsport, and Hershey Pa. contact us today for your dream cake, walkercakeco@hotmail.com

IMG3357
Cannondale Bike Cake
IMG1621
IMG3357
Walker Cake Co.

4 Reviews for Walker Cake Co.

Christianna · Married on 10/01/2016

Nicole & Adrian Walker designed and created our entire dessert bar for our wedding. Dessert shooters, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, cake balls, etc. They were AMAZING. Seriously went above and beyond for us. I wanted a huge variety of flavors and options for gluten free guests, they understood peoples needs with such respect and passion to make my vision come to life. They recently launched a homemade donut truck which I think is so cool and original for events! 607.857.4844 is their new number, call them for ALL your wedding dessert and food needs! I'm so excited for our anniversary so I can have more of their cake...

Sent on 05/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding was in a small town with no bakery. A local let us on to walker cake co about an hour away. We are so glad we made the trip.
    Instead of one giant wedding cake we had 3 different cakes with different flavors. They were beautiful, tasteful, and so delicious. All seasonal and that made me even happier that we had a fall wedding.
    They were so good there that I panicked thinking we didn't have enough desserts and called 2 days before and they made up trays of cookies and bars that were also unbelieveably delicious.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Nicole and Adrian were awesome to work with. We met nicole and knew she would be the best person to make our cake. We did a hell freezes over theme and they did an awesome just making our visions a reality. the cake was delicious my guest could not stop raving about it we only had two pieces left over. Thank you guys for helping in making our day special

Sent on 07/23/2014

Walker Cake Co. FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery