Liverpool, NY 13090 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Butterdreamery Bake Shop

Butterdreamery Bake Shop is a custom bakery in Central New York that specializes in YOU! I'm a custom bake shop able to offer cakes for any occasion, custom cutout cookies, and more. Delivery is available to Syracuse, NY and surrounding areas.

I truly believe cake isn't just cake. Seeing the joy a special creation can bring someone makes it much more than batter and frosting. I do this to make people feel just a little more special, whether it's for an occasion or just because. I'll take the time, energy, and creativity to bring life to the confections your dreams are made of.

I take pride in making things that not only look good, but taste good too. All my desserts are made fresh and never frozen. My frosting is made with love, not lard. Fillings, cakes, frostings, cookies, and anything that comes from my kitchen will be made custom for you.

I'm Erica and I'll be your baketress today - welcome to the Butterdreamery! :)

Follow Butterdreamery Bake Shop on

• Kustom Kupkakes & more by Kristie
  • The Gingersnap Bakery
  • Lisa's Custom Cakes
baby
dsc2039 x
Simple fondant covered cake with handmade fondant coral roses
Simple fondant covered cake with handmade fondant coral roses
Custom cutout cookies make great favors! They also stand out on a dessert buffet and make a...
Mini cupcake buffet and small wedding cake the bride and groom can cut and save.
Cupcake buffet and small cake the bride and groom can cut and save.
Cupcake buffet and small cake the bride and groom can cut and save.
Pretty flower cupcakes
Pretty flower cupcakes
The bride wanted the groom to know that "the hunt is over"!
The bride wanted the groom to know that "the hunt is over"!
Cupcake tower with complementing mini-cake for the bride and groom to cut.
Cupcake tower with complementing mini-cake for the bride and groom to cut.
Sweet 16 cake that can easily be made into a blingy wedding cake!
Sweet 16 cake that can easily be made into a blingy wedding cake!
Jewelry theme cupcake toppers - perfect for a wedding shower
Jewelry theme cupcake toppers - perfect for a wedding shower
Finding Nemo cupcakes perfect for an "under the sea" theme baby shower!
Finding Nemo cupcakes perfect for an "under the sea" theme baby shower!
105492674560824278678676253670864755884063o
baby
dsc2039 x

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 Video

15 Reviews for Butterdreamery Bake Shop

• Bryanna

Bryanna Welch · Married on 09/28/2019

A wedding cake that tasted amazing!

Erica was a dream to work with. She quickly responded to every email and countless questions. We ordered a small cutting cake and a bunch of cupcakes. Every flavor was amazing. We even picked up cupcakes for a couple non-wedding events we had. She did a great job setting up our cake table beautifully. I was so excited to have a wedding cake that was reasonably priced and actually tasted good. I made sure I got a piece at the wedding. Thanks Erica!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Butterdreamery Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you Bryanna! I appreciate you choosing Butterdreamery for your special day! I'm so happy you enjoyed everything - the place looked gorgeous! Thank you again, and congratulations! :)
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/07/2019

Delicious!

This review is long overdue.. Erica was so easy to work with! We first met her for a tasting and we were blown away by how delicious each flavor combo was. It was hard to choose which flavors to serve at the wedding and she helped us talk it out and make a final decision. She was very responsive and was genuinely invested in our big day. The cupcake tower display was stunning and we still get compliments on how amazing everything tasted. We can't recommend Erica enough!!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Butterdreamery Bake Shop's reply:

Aww thank you Molly! I loved working with you and Tyler! I’m so glad everyone enjoyed the cupcakes, and what a unique venue! Thank you for letting me be a small part of your special day!

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2018

Had many compliments on how tasty the cakes were. She created my vison with ease. Looked beautiful and were so good. We had vanilla with strawberry filling and it was the perfect summer treat. We also had a grooms cake for our Friday the 13th wedding day

Sent on 08/07/2018

Butterdreamery Bake Shop FAQ

$ 3.50
    $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Liverpool, 13090 See on map
    Location of (Butterdreamery Bake Shop)