Butterdreamery Bake Shop Reviews

Butterdreamery Bake Shop 1
Butterdreamery Bake Shop 2
  • Bryanna

Bryanna Welch · Married on 09/28/2019

A wedding cake that tasted amazing!

Erica was a dream to work with. She quickly responded to every email and countless questions. We ordered a small cutting cake and a bunch of cupcakes. Every flavor was amazing. We even picked up cupcakes for a couple non-wedding events we had. She did a great job setting up our cake table beautifully. I was so excited to have a wedding cake that was reasonably priced and actually tasted good. I made sure I got a piece at the wedding. Thanks Erica!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Butterdreamery Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you Bryanna! I appreciate you choosing Butterdreamery for your special day! I'm so happy you enjoyed everything - the place looked gorgeous! Thank you again, and congratulations! :)

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2018

Had many compliments on how tasty the cakes were. She created my vison with ease. Looked beautiful and were so good. We had vanilla with strawberry filling and it was the perfect summer treat. We also had a grooms cake for our Friday the 13th wedding day

Butterdreamery Bake Shop 3
    Butterdreamery Bake Shop 4
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Josh · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Butterdreamery Bake Shop for our wedding this past September and Erica did an amazing job!! Her cupcakes tasted amazing and we couldn't have been more pleased. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. Erica was very responsive and helped answer any questions we had throughout the planning process. I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • mrsfortino16

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

So yummy! Erica was so sweet and was so helpful in letting me customize my mini cupcake spread the way I wanted. They were a hit!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Erika · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Erica as a baker! We didn't want to go the traditional route with a cake and Erica was able to help us decide what to have at our dessert bar. Everything was absolutely delicious and our guests couldn't stop talking about the red velvet sandwich cookies! She is responsive and professional. We don't have a single complaint. Thank you Erica!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/12/2016

Erica at Butterdreamery was a life saver. I planned my upstate NY wedding all the way from California with only one visit before the wedding. With that being said, 3 months until our wedding I was still searching for a bakery and luckily I found Butterdreamery. Erica was quick and responsive, and even though she was already booked with an out of town wedding she still took on our wedding cake. Our cake was everything I wanted it to be and it was so delicious, to this day people still remember how good our cake was. I got the coconut cake and I cannot wait to be in upstate NY again to order one just because.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Saret · event on: 09/13/2014

Erica is the best around town. She's very creative with her designs. She'll work with you with whatever event you need cakes or desserts for. The quality of her cakes are great, always moist and delicious. I've order a few cakes for different events from her and never been disappointed.

Maggie · event on: 09/06/2014

I knew I was in good hands right from the start. Erica listened to what I wanted, worked with me to get the cake design perfect, and left me at ease with her expertise. The product was much more than I expected! Friends and family were raving about the how beautiful and delicious the cake was. Butterdreamery was 100% worth every penny and every satisfied sweet tooth at the party!

Jessica · event on: 08/28/2014

Erica did an amazing job creating my daughter's Sweet 16 cake. Not only was it stunning, it was absolutely delicious! We provided a picture from the internet and with a few adjustments Erica was able to recreate (and improve) this cake. All of our guests commented on how beautiful and tasty the cake was. I will definitely be using Erica for my next event!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Dina · event on: 08/24/2014

The cakes and cookies that were created were incredibly delicious and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kara · event on: 08/09/2014

I ordered a 2 tier cake and cookies for my son's nautical themed 1st Birthday party. Not only did Erica respond to my request right away, within a few hours she had e-mailed me 2 different designs to check out! She has exceptional talent, and the quality of her work exceeded any expectation I had. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Erica is an incredible cake baker and not to mention person. She is so professional and fun to work with, plus she gets back to you quickly. Which is priceless because sometimes you just need to make decisions. The only thing that could trump her personality are her cakes. They were so good! We got to have a tasting of 3 different cake/filling/frosting combinations and they were all amazing, it made for a very delicious but difficult decision. :) I can't say enough good things about Erica, I would chose her again and again.

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

Erica did an amazing job on our wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful. She went above and beyond to ensure the cake got to the reception and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was really important to me that she took care of all the details, so I wasn't stressed. The cake not only looked beautiful, but it also tasted wonderful and we can't wait to eat the top on our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Tina · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I were referred to Erica Volpe of Butter Dreamery Bake Shop and she had created our wedding cake beautifully and exactly what we had requested. Her attention to detail and passion for pleasing her customers is outstanding! Our cake was fresh, delicious, and the cost was lower than any bakery locally. Many of our guests asked us who made our cake. Erica is very pleasant and she had met with us accommodating our schedule and provided us with a wide variety of choices. The roses on our cake were the exact shade of salmon that matched our décor. Erica had surgery days before our wedding, yet she joined her husband to deliver our wedding cake and gave us written special instructions on properly slicing our cake. We highly recommend Erica for any special occasion!

Sent on 01/19/2014