VP Consulting Event Design

Centreville, VA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Make a Statement! Cherish the Memory!

Don't let the stress of planning keep you from enjoying your big day.

Let us make your wedding a dream come true!

We offer Full service event planning and design services for corporate and social events and weddings serving the Northern Virginia and Washington DC Metro Area. Wedding management packages include partial planning, day of management and design consultations. Full service event design will be custom tailored to each event and includes floral décor, scenic rental items, stage and lighting design and full logistical coordination.

Wedding Management Packages: $4,000-$8,000

Visit my website for more information!

www.VPConsultingEvents.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kelli
    Kelli S. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing from start to change to finish

Virginia is a fantastic and professional person that I totally trusted would do an amazing job for our wedding day. She was thrown for a big look when we decided to completely change our wedding venue and date due to Covid, and she stuck by us, giving us a wedding we didn't even believe was possible, she was our wedding angel. Our guests still are telling us how amazing it was! She is thorough, detailed, with a positive attitude and exceptional eye for detail.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Married on 04/03/2021

Virginia is Indispensable

When I asked my now husband to describe Virginia Perry, he immediately said one word:

“Indispensable.”

How can someone who is “coordinating” be that important? Let me outline what happened for our wedding. After being an “80% Almost There Wedding,” We hired VP Consulting’s Mid Tier package. Luckily we had tons of help from friends/family, free time to execute tasks, and thought “it’s just a big party, right?” We met with Virginia Perry who I immediately felt the positive connection with. This was going to be the woman who brought our vision to life. We could easily trust her. She was going to have my back and we felt confident in our decisions as a team.

And then she presented her professional help and advice.

Due to her vast experience, Virginia did not hesitate to throw all possible options on the table, (flower options, caterers, rentals, etc). In the end, whether we picked one or all of her suggestions, she found a way to enhance each and every detail which did not go unnoticed to our friends and family. Our “80% Almost There Wedding” was in reality slightly overpriced, unrealistic, and underdeveloped. She refined the weak points in our day-of timeline, saved us at least $1000 through swapping professional contacts, and pretty much polished up the wedding we had. All of which was still within our original budget, more realistic, and developed into a once-in-a-lifetime event. We drank wine February 18th, 2020 with final details solidified, final deposits paid, and felt completely confident.

Then weeks before the big day, COVID-19 shut down our wedding.

The emotional fallout of planning and never experiencing “the wedding” was detrimental for us. And though I could go into much more detail the one that matters to you is that Virginia Perry was the only professional contact that had our back when the world didn’t. She was completely consequential and the only voice of hope that said “you can do this” when we felt we had lost our wedding day. We cannot write in such few words how meaningful this professional support will be the rest of our marriage other than giving a few examples:

-- VP Consulting attended meetings on our behalf to help creatively meet capacity requirements during COVID-19. The option we chose was 2 weddings days with capacity split between both days.
    -- Virginia successfully negotiated setup/breakdown, deliveries, and decor (the biggest of which was Flowers) between two entire days of our wedding with the resources of one wedding.
    -- VP Consulting was so good at pulling off our wedding that there is not one single decision we would change in hindsight.

Our wedding will be a weekend we revisit fondly for the rest of our lives, and VP Consulting is the key reason I will get to do that. So I think my husband said it so much shorter and best first: Virginia Perry is indispensable.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 10/13/2018

A must hire!

Virginia and her team are amazing! We ran into slight snags with another vendor and Virginia came up with a solution that worked perfectly and took the stress from our families.

I had no stress on my wedding day as Virginia executed my vision perfectly and made sure our day ran smoothly. She was wonderful even before the wedding day with putting together the schedule and providing my vendors her information.

To this day my family and bridal party still rave about how great Virginia and Brianna were during the day.

Stop looking for another day of coordinator and hire Virginia!

VP Consulting Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis!! I had such a great time working with you! What a beautiful wedding! Your family was excellent and inspiring.
    I wish you the most amazing 2019!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Melissa & Bradley
    24 photos · 05/26/2018

Pricing

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Historic Rockland Historic Rockland Mansion Weddings

VP Consulting, i.e, Virginia Perry was the coordinator at a recent wedding that had many last minute challenges. She totally rolled with the punches and worked extremely hard to make the wedding the huge and beautiful success that it was - despite those challenges! She was at every meeting, put in much more time than other coordinators I have had here, and was friendly, on top of all details and utterly professional throughout. I was extremely happy with her help as I believe the bride and groom also were. Since then I have recommended her to many of my couples as I would be thrilled to work with her again.

Brent Forbes Photography Brent Forbes Photography Wedding Photographers

A wedding photographer's best friend! Thank you Virginia for being there for everyone involved in the wedding at Shadow Creek. I appreciated your professional courtesy towards me and also keeping me updated on events as they unfolded during the course of the day. Not all wedding planners/coordinators are skilled at doing this as smoothly as you with a smile. Grabbing the couple and me for that "golden hour" sunset photo was right on point! I look forwad to another oppurtunity to work with you and would highly recommend your services to any wedding couple. Thanks again!

Centreville, VA, 22203

8:00am - 9:00pm
Location of (VP Consulting Event Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding