Vive Entertainment, Inc.

Performer Name: Peter Papadopoulos
Years of Experience: 17
Number of events: Over 2000

Master of Ceremonies:
Multi-lingual: Fluency in 3 languages (English, Greek & Spanish).
MC'ing a wide variety multi-cultural weddings & special events (Arabic, Argentine, Greek, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Persian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish)

Disc Jockey:
-- Perfect “beat mixing” (music is mixed “on-the-fly” club-style without gaps for non-stop dancing).
Master of Ceremonies:
-- Multi-lingual with 10 years experience in special event hosting.
-- Specializing in creating custom playlists in popular & eclectic musical genres including international music.
Music Collection:
-- 70,000! Songs on hand at each event
-- Live internet connection for access to MILLIONS of songs.

In 2017, Peter was happy to be of service to over 200 clients in the Social & Corporate event market. These clients were referred by venues, DMC's, & many other very satisfied clients.

Preferred DJ:

Montage Resort & Spa, Laguna Beach

Pelican Hill

Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel

St. Regis Hotel, Monarch Beach

Rancho Las Lomas

Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach

Marriott Laguna Cliffs

Weddings & Events in Media: (more recent appearances found online: www.viveinc.com click on “Elite”)

Brides.com Brides Live: Million-Dollar Wedding - Televised Live June 8th, 2014 Valentina Tran & Eric Vergati

E! Channel - Monique Luillier (Celebrity Clothing Designer) & Bloomingdale’s “Wedding Party” (01-20-2011)

TNT Network - Wedding Day with Diann Valentine - Produced by Dreamworks TV & Mark Burnett Productions (ref: Juan & Michelle – Aired Spring 2009)

Platinum Weddings Danielle Gordon & Todd Schlichter (ref: Kevin Covey 12-2007)

E! Channel Jenny & Geoff Merris (ref: Kevin Covey 2007)

Who’s Wedding Is It Anyway? (STYLE NETWORK - Episode #401 - Seeing Double) 08(Ref: Kim Bradford: Kimberly Reyes & Eric Engquist 2006)

The Discovery Channel (TLC) – (Ref: Kevin Covey / Beth Baker & Erich Vogel Aired January 2005)

E! Channel (ref: Kim Bradford December 2004)

E! Channel (ref: Kevin Covey 2004)

The Travel Channel (ref: Ritz Carlton 2003)

NBC Life Moments (ref: Sharda Aswani 2002)

Higher Profile Events & Weddings:

Julia Lescova (International Supermodel) & Thomas Connelly (Celebrity Cosmetic Dentist)

06/28/2018

Beach Boys (Corporate Beverly Wilshire Hotel, L.A.) Closer (01/30/2018)

Dexter Holland (The Offspring) (12-18-2015)

The Lumineers / Opener/Closer (​09-19-2014)

​Katie O'Connor & Dante Hall (St. Louis Rams) (07-19-2014)

Chef Jamie Gwen & Craige Bennett (05/08/2014)

Claire Olds & Stephen Craig (Marie Osmond's Son) (09-24-2011)

Lonie Paxton (Patriots/Broncos) & Meghan Vasconcellos (02-26-2011)

Justin Fitzgerald (San Jose Giants Pitcher) & Phelan Wright (11-07-2010)

Jim Courier (Tennis Champ) & Susanna Lingman (08-21-2010)

Bryan Callen (Actor/Comedian "The Hangover 1,2 & 3) & Amanda Humphrey (10-25-2008)

Michael Chang (Tennis Champ) & Amber Liu (10-18-2008)

Roth Capital (Good Charlotte & The Cult) After-Party (02-20-2008)

Third Eye Blind (L.A.) Opener/Closer (07-19-2007)

Bride & Bloom Magazine 1st Year Anniversary with Preston Bailey (ref: Jeannie Savage 2007)

Beach Boys (Private L.A.) Opener (2006)

Chris Koch (New Era Cap Co.) & Lindsey Wigginton Reception with DJ AM (07-09-2007)

Mike Parsons (Surfing Champ) & Tara Higgins (Bodyboarder) (06-10-2005)

Kerr Smith (Actor: Dawson’s Creek) & Harmoni Everett (Actor: Josie & The Pussycats / Breaking News) (06-07-2003)

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,495

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,595

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

Molly S. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Wedding Cancelled, but it's okay with vendors like this!

I just wanted to write a quick note about Peter. We were so thrilled to have selected a DJ. Our wedding venue actually recommended Peter (we had no idea where to start when it came to a DJ). We were a little apprehensive, but Peter met us for coffee, made us feel warm, invited, cared for, and HEARD. He was attentive, responsive, and KIND.

With COVID, we unfortunately postponed our wedding from October 2020 to April 2021. Peter literally rearranged his entire schedule for us. I couldn't believe we lined him up AGAIN.

With so much uncertainty, we ultimately made the difficult decision to cancel our big wedding day. When I reached out to Peter, he was not only supportive of our decision, but gave us some of our deposit back (I couldn't believe this - because I have had several other vendors who did not take this approach).

Even when you lose money, there is something about a warm person, who is quick to respond, and genuinely caring that makes the process sting a little less - Peter is just that. I truly wish we could have had our big day partially because of him. I know I can't fully attest to his great work, but should you choose Peter, just know that you will be taken care of.

Vive Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, thank you so much Molly. I appreciate your kind words so much... Nobody knew that these crazy times would impact everyone so profoundly, but we are ALL in the same boat and any flexibility goes a long way---if we all do a little we'll all be just fine and even better! Much love to you and the family!
  • Allie
    Allie S. Married on 10/10/2021

Peter is the best!

Peter was amazing! He took so much time speaking to me prior to the wedding to get a feel of the songs and vibe we wanted. He ran through everything with us and personalized our wedding to make us feel so special. We had a blast thank you to Peter!!
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/01/2021

The best for my wedding!

Peter from Vive Entertainment was awesome to work with! He was very reasonably priced and provided such great entertainment and music. I had my wedding at Talega Golf Course and he provided everything we needed (I know nothing about cords, microphones, etc.) He provided microphones for the ceremony, pre-ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and music for the rest of the evening! Now let me just say that our dance floor was LIT from beginning to end, and he threw in a couple songs that I hadn't even thought about that everyone loved! He was great at announcing things and he did it all so naturally ... clearly not his first rodeo. Throughout the planning process he was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with! My first dance song was a bit long and he noticed that and offered to edit and shorten it by taking out some choruses, and it ended up being perfect. I sent my music requests through a mixture of Spotify, Excel, and I sent a few .mp3 files over email (I had created my own song for the father daughter dance!) All in all, he took care of everything and exceeded my expectations!

Vive Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for the nice words! You are definitely one of the most thorough brides I've worked with in a long time;) Your attention to detail made my work so much easier, knowing exactly what you wanted---your vision---and your expectations for your DJ. So thank YOU so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michael Jonathan Studios Michael Jonathan Studios Wedding Photographers

I've referred and worked with Peter for over 15 years. He did my wedding and that's a lot to say considering I've worked with 600+ other DJ's over my 26 year career. Your guests will love his professionalism and I believe he speaks a few languages as well.

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

If I am booked, hire Peter.;) He's a great DJ and all around great guy. Peter brings a fun personality, a good music selection, a strong MC presence, and high quality equipment to every event I have seen him perform at.

Kimberly Conners Events Kimberly Conners Events Wedding Planners

Peter was awesome! I would highly recommend him as your DJ for your wedding. He does a great job keeping the party going. My clients were very happy with his music selections. He is a true professional and so easy to work with. I cant say enough good things about him and I hope to work him again soon!

Newport Beach, CA, 92708
Location of (Vive Entertainment, Inc.)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding