17859 Santiago Blvd. Suite C, Villa Park, CA 92861 Map · Phone number

801copy3
801copy3

25 Reviews for Michael Jonathan Studios

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn’t be happier with our decision!  Even after all the beautiful portfolio pics, amazing references, and complete personal comfort level there are always questions, but Michael and Andy knocked it out of the park like we never imagined! I’m not sure if they’re part ninja or ghost, but I’m amazed by their ability to be everywhere all the time while never imposing.

Even his direction for the “posed” shots was subtle. I’m pretty camera shy, but Michael made me feel completely comfortable throwing my head back and laughing out loud by myself. And the pictures look natural and better than any photos I’ve ever had! He’s so lighthearted and fun that it’s almost impossible to feel self-conscious!

We had so many guests comment on how friendly and attentive our photographer was and how he didn’t miss anything, but it was so very evident when we saw our photographs (which was surprisingly quick, BTW). Each detail that we put our thought and hearts into was captured, and more importantly we now have an unbelievable representation of our entire day with everyone we love and cherish depicted in a beautiful photographic story that we can enjoy forever.

Thank you more than words can say Michael and Andy!

-Kimberly and Joe

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jonathan · Married on 09/11/2016

Michael is an amazing photographer! Thorough, responsive and willing to take his time to achieve the perfect setup and shooting schedule.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Marlena · Married on 05/28/2016

I am very particular with my photos, especially when it's "candid" shots. So, I was very nervous picking out the right photographer for the most important day of my life! We found Michael and our intial meeting, you could tell how much passion, hardwork and dedication Micahel puts into each of his photos. I was blown away by his work and knew immediately I couldn't miss the opportunity for him to take pictures at my wedding. His warm personality and professionalism also sealed the deal. On our wedding day, he knew how to handle everyone and how to capture those special moments. He took more than a thousand photos and there wasn't one I was disappointed with. They were all beautiful and I've received so many compliments on my wedding photos. I look at them at least once a week because he captured our wedding perfectly. You will NOT be disappointed if you hire Michael. He is the best in Orange County, hands down.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Michael Jonathan Studios Pricing

Michael Jonathan Studios Price Rates

Michael Jonathan Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Events by Evelynn
    Events by Evelynn Wedding Planners

I love working with Michael Jonathan Studios! Michael is a seasoned professional, and that not only says a lot about his work, but you know that he will be on time, respectful, professional, easy to get along with, and a team player on the wedding day. Whenever I work with him, I know the Bride and Groom are in excellent hands. His photos are clean, fresh and timeless. Highly recommended!

• 17859 Santiago Blvd. Suite C Villa Park, 92861 See on map