Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number

About Viva Amor Weddings & Events

Viva Amor's specialty is weddings. We truly enjoy the emotional and personal relationships we build with all of their clients. From Wedding Planning, Coordinating and Designing, we do it all. That's what we live and breathe to do.

Our mission is to take each individual couple's style and personality and help them create a unique and personalized celebration.

Here at Viva Amor we understand the catering side of it, floral design we can do (or fix) any flower arrangement, have taken cake decorating (in case of an oops), can coordinate all of your vendors, and décor, and be the thread that ties it all together. We feel it is our experience in so many different areas that sets us apart from other planners/coordinators. We very flexible and can work with any budget.Send an email with your questions and/or to set up a planning session.Look forward to hearing from you, Happy Planning!

Let Viva Amor Weddings & Events be the thread that ties it all together.

IMG2840
IMG2840
OurWedding274

2 Reviews for Viva Amor Weddings & Events

Tucker · Married on 03/12/2011

Angie is awesome! We didn't think we could afford to hire a day-of coordinator but she totally worked with our budget and made it work for us.
    I'm a very organized person and had most things figured out by the time she came on board, but she got caught up to speed very quickly and had no trouble putting the final few details together. I had originally wanted to have all of my decor designated for certain spots, but we ran out of time so I basically showed her my boxes of stuff and said "Go put this wherever you think it looks good. Have fun. Be creative." Our wedding was gorgeous and she did a beautiful job with it all.
    She was also very attentive on our wedding day in keeping us as on track and on time as possible, and letting us know when/if we were running long, when it was time to move on to the next event, etc.
    I wasn't sure we'd need a wedding coordinator, since I'm very organized and thought I had everything under control. I know everyone says to get one if you can, though, so we took the plunge. I'm SO glad we did. She's friendly, organized, good humored, and responsive. There were so many unanticipated things that she took care of so my bridal party, groom, mother, and I could just relax and enjoy the day. My husband and I said over and over how happy and grateful we were that we'd hired her. Thank you again, Angie!!

Sent on 04/06/2011

michele · Married on 11/13/2010

Viva Amor was great to work with. They helped make my reception beautiful. I have no creativity at all, and they made everything look amazing. They are very professional and worked with my budget. I would hire them again in a heartbeat . I would reccommend Viva Amor to anyone who is looking for awesome and affordable service.

Sent on 11/29/2010