Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Visual Exposure Photography

Hi my name is Michael Boardman and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Orange County, CA and I am the owner and primary photographer. My team of photographers and I go out of our way to ensure that your wedding day is documented to its fullest. Our team provides the perfect blend of wedding photojournalism, romantic portraiture and artistic style to tell the perfect story for your wedding album.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Visual Exposure Photography on

VX010
Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Visual Exposure Photography

Michael was a pleasure to work with and could not have been more professional. He listened to our requests and he provide plenty of other suggestions that helped us stay comfortable both during our engagement session and our wedding day.

Michael delivered our photos from the engagement session as well as the wedding day fairly quickly and we couldnt be happier! Michael even setup a private gallery that my husband and i could review and select the images we wanted for our wedding album. There were so many amazing pictures so it was difficult for us to pick our favorites for the album.

The album took a little long to deliver but Michael informed us that the album would take longer to deliver, so we were aware of this going in.

I can't say enough good things about Michael. His pictures continue t o wow me every time i look at my album! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Christa & Kevin · Married on 05/21/2011

Mike is so personable and enthusiastic about the work he does that it shows in the quality of the final product. Our pictures are outstanding. In fact we just relooked at them the other day and continue to enjoy them. He has very creative ways to capture the perfect day. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Morgan · Married on 08/01/2010

Michael and his second shooter captured the day perfectly! Michael was professional and unobtrusive during the day, i hardly knew there were even there. Michael took control during the group shots I requested as he wrangled up the family members I wanted in the pictures. The final product was gorgeous! I highly recommend his photography services!

Sent on 01/25/2013

• Ladera Ranch, 92694 See on map
    Location of (Visual Exposure Photography)