Visions Studio

Charlotte, NC View map

Visions Studio has been in business for over 25 years. Jeff has been working with brides and grooms to capture their special day. With two photographers capturing your special day with a perfect blend of traditional and journalistic styles- Let us provide you with memories that will make you relive the day time and again.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you!

Please visit our website at www.visionsstudio.net or feel free to give us a call at 1-888-847-6667!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
    I cannot say enough about the respect and gratitude we have for Jeff DeRienzo and Visions Studio. I picked Jeff because I am a Freelance Videographer with Video Network, Inc. out of Syracuse; and I absolutely adore working with him and his team. They are so prompt, so accommodating, and so creative. Jeff showed up to my house for Bridal Prep on Sunday, September 3, 2017 and never missed a beat once. I laid out all of my bridal items (bracelets, rings, a "morning of" letter from my husband, etc.) and he used his creativity to capture those details perfectly.

When I arrived at the venue, a 100% chance of rain day cleared up as the bus was parking, but the parking lot was still very muddy on my way to the first look location. I did not want to leave the bus, and Jeff came up, and PHYSICALLY carried me off the bus on his back!!! How much more service can you ask for!!! He had such an efficient and artistic rhythm to the day and finished every single formal photo (with the exception of a few solo shoots of me and my husband after the ceremony) that we needed to wait for; before the ceremony even started!! It helped the day flow perfectly!

I would pick Jeff and his team a thousand times over! Even when I wanted to send him home after the extremely long day, I looked over and he was still shooting the dance party because he did not want to miss the celebration. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate his commitment to our special day. He was right there for every perfect moment, especially when Otto the Orange, the Syracuse University Mascot showed up. We loved Jeff and his team! and we truly, from the bottom of our hearts, cannot thank him enough for his commitment and photography for the best day of our lives!
    Melissa Married on 07/11/2009
    We were so happy that we chose Visions Studio!!! There were alot to chose from in our Charlotte area, and I am so glad we chose Jeff! He was very professional and courteous and was so kind to all of our guests. He allowed us to have a great time enjoying our day while capturing all the best moments we never would have maybe seen had he not. We have our wedding photos all over our home and always get compliments on them. Photos are the best way to relive that day and I am so happy we chose Visions Studio!
    Kim Married on 08/02/2008
    Jeff was the photographer for our wedding!! He captured every moment of our special day. We love our photos. We were so please with Jeff that we use him for our children's photos and family photos. Thank you Jeff for your outstanding work!!

Charlotte, 28201
Location of (Visions Studio)

Visions Studio frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Visions Studio offer?

Visions Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Visions Studio offer?

Visions Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Visions Studio offer for wedding events?

Visions Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Visions Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Visions Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding