Vision Into Reality Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

Vision Into Reality Events is an experienced and well-reviewed wedding planning company based out of Riverside, California. Rolanda Hardy, owner of the company, has had experience planning weddings and other events since she planned her first wedding in 2005. She is a certified destination wedding planner, and the reviews she鈥檚 received from her clients definitely make that known. Rolanda has an insatiable desire to make her clients happy and satisfied with her work. She truly wants to make your wedding a special one!

Vision Into Reality Events offers three packages that are designed to fit the needs of all her clients. The highest level package, Platinum, includes:

It includes:

路 Assistance in securing your venue

路 Securing all event vendors

路 Consultations with you via telephone/email

路 Communication from the time my services are secured

路 Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed

路 Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design路 I am the liaison between you and your vendors路 I will book all wedding dress and gentlemen鈥檚 attire appointments

路 Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections

路 Attendance at vendor appointments if necessary

路 I will work with your chosen vendors to create all contracts, so you just sign and pay

路 A reasonable amount of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process

路 A detailed timeline of the wedding and a floor plan for contracted vendors and wedding party

路 A walk through of the venue prior to wedding

路 Confirmation with all event partners 6 to 8 weeks prior to wedding

路 Full rehearsal of ceremony (1 hours maximum)

路 Set-up and retrieval of some decorations, favors, programs, etc

路 I make sure all items that need to make it back to your home are placed with the right person/vehicle or hotel room.

路 Distribute the itinerary to event partners and explain all details, load-in and all wedding information

路 I attend your venue walk through for any final planning meetings with the onsite coordinator

路 Build you a wedding website via The Knot or WeddingWire

路 Set-up room blocks at hotels of your choice

路 Distribution of gratuities to event partners if needed.

路 12 hours of wedding day service which includes, set-up (3 hours), and reception (7 hours) and clean-up (2 hour) Additional hours may be added at $150.00 per hour.

路 Collect all items for ceremony and reception AT rehearsal or prior to rehearsal. Item that need to be set-up, must be given to me prior to the wedding day.

路 In the event that your date needs to be rescheduled because of COVID, I will contact the venue and all vendors to help with the rescheduling process.

路 I am your wedding best friend and I will guide and support you through this entire process

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Shameka
    Shameka B. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Without a doubt the best wedding planner

Rolanda is REMARKABLE and AMAZING!!!!!! My husband and I are more than grateful and thankful to have had Ro as our wedding planner. She literally executed the delivery of our dream wedding. We are very happy that we chose her and we couldn鈥檛 imagine having anyone to experience our journey with us. She is very detailed, punctual, precise, and she does everything in her power to make sure your wedding is exactly what you envision. Not to mention her personality is wonderful and she was a true blessing in our lives. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we have Rolanda and her team to thank for that. The name of the business is 鈥渧ision into reality events鈥 and boy did she do just that. I highly recommend Ro she did such a fantastic job with my wedding that I will absolutely be referring her and using her for any of my future parties and hands-down she is the best wedding planner there is!!! There are not enough words to express our gratitude for her job well done! Thank you again for your hard work and just being you
    Ryan H. Married on 06/10/2022

Wedding Coordinator Perfection

Ro was a dream come true! Being a 2020 couple definitely presented some unique challenges. 4 booked venues, 2 caterers, last second guest list changes and global uncertainty just to name a few. She guided us through each one flawlessly. She is professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and will take a huge weight off your shoulders. The whole experience was like working with a lifelong friend. Hiring Ro was the best vendor decision we made. We loved every moment working with her and are so thankful to call her our friend.
    Mandy L. Married on 04/03/2022

Best investment!

Rolanda was literally the best investment for our wedding day. She paid for herself at least TWICE. My husband and I got engaged at the beginning of the pandemic when EVERYTHING was uncertain and she made sure that we signed on with vendors who would be fair if we needed to postpone... which we did. But let me tell you, this lady gave me the wedding of my DREAMS within my budget! She made things work, found my dream venue, got all my visions into the room and found the perfect vendors to fit our vibe. Literally vision into reality. My wedding was absolutely stress free from beginning to the end because of Ro. In our first meeting I told her "these are my ideas, I just want to show up" and Ro took that and executed, but also made sure we had input on decisions that would make our wedding ours. Ro became part of our people the day we hired her, and I am forever thankful to her for making every detail stress free and perfect!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Vision Into Reality Events 1
Exclusive

Riverside Riverside, CA, 92503
Location of (Vision Into Reality Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding