541 Tamarack Ave, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shawna Yamamoto Event Design

When designing an event for you, we begin with listening. From your words, visions and dreams, we are inspired to create an experience that is distinctively yours.

Our design concepts fuse all of the cultural, religious and aesthetic considerations, yet tastefully push the limits of what is ordinary and conventional

Follow Shawna Yamamoto Event Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Nafees Occasions

13 Reviews for Shawna Yamamoto Event Design

• Koel

Koel B. · Married on 03/14/2020

Stunning decor

Shawna is a freaking GENIUS!

While I was initially uncertain about whether we could afford her work, she assured me that they try to work with most budgets.

After I sent her a handful of my wedding decor inspiration pictures, what she delivered was NEXT LEVEL!!! Everything was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! The ceremony and reception rooms were transformed into a "Hollywood style wonderland" (quoting guests here!). The most beautiful setting I could ever dream of having for my wedding.

I am so so so grateful to her team for making everything perfect that day. I still constantly receive compliments about how phenomenal the rooms looked :)

Sent on 03/30/2020

Allie · Married on 04/29/2017

My review will not do them justice as they were incredible. What a truly AMAZING experience from Shawna Yamamoto Event Design. They turned my wedding into my dream wedding! They are visionaries. I have never seen anything like it. My bouquet was the most gorgeous I have ever seen and their ability to flip the ceremony room into the dining room was literally magic. I do not know how they did it. They are so creative and their work is flawless. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Reshma · Married on 11/26/2016

Nicole and Shawna brought our vision to life in less than 2 months, and our guests are still raving about the details of our decor. In our first meeting, I was so impressed with this duo, they were patient, collaborative, creative, responsive, and so calming. This team makes it decor and artistic elements look so easy. I remember giving Nicole the green light with the upmost trust to have full creative flexibility to do what she thinks will look best, and did she WOW us they day of our wedding! This is a team that you give them your ideas, and the go above & beyond to execute it with chic, glamour, and elegance. We are so glad we decided to work with Shawna Yamamoto Event Design, and highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Shawna Yamamoto Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Event Design
    Floral Design

1 Real Wedding

• 541 Tamarack Ave Brea, CA, 92821 See on map
    Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 9am-5pm Closed Weekends for Event Production
    Location of (Shawna Yamamoto Event Design)