Vision Into Reality Events Reviews

45 | Riverside, CA

45 Reviews for Vision Into Reality Events

Ryan & Honni Gales · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Wedding Coordinator Perfection

Ro was a dream come true! Being a 2020 couple definitely presented some unique challenges. 4 booked venues, 2 caterers, last second guest list changes and global uncertainty just to name a few. She guided us through each one flawlessly. She is professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and will take a huge weight off your shoulders. The whole experience was like working with a lifelong friend. Hiring Ro was the best vendor decision we made. We loved every moment working with her and are so thankful to call her our friend.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Alejandro · Getting married on 11/08/2021

The most amazing soul and supportive planner

Rolanda has been an incredibly support to me and my husband since we got engaged. I am someone with lots of anxiety when it comes to planning, and I'm usually very independent. Rolanda had my full trust since day one. She has made this process very seamless for my husband and I. She truly cares about her couples. This is not just a job for her, it is her passion. I feel so blessed to have found her. Her work ethic is excellent. She follows through and has great advice. Planning through covid has not been ideal, but with Rolanda as our planner I have feel so much support. Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Bojorquez · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Rolanda is amazing. I had no idea where to start really. But as soon as Rolanda linked up with us I knew everything was going to work out beautifully. She is detail oriented, hard working and very organized. She makes it easy! She knows what she is doing and makes it look effortless. She thinks of every detail and makes sure to communicate regularly. She is also very sweet and has a great sense of humor. We are so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon · Getting married on 04/11/2021

She has made my life so much easier.

I'm going to start by saying that I haven't even had my wedding yet but I am more than confident that it will go smoothly with Ro at the reigns. I wish I could put into words how great she has been. From the beginning she has been fantastic. She started with a lot of communication and has been consistent throughout the experience thus far. I honestly had a hard time giving her any control but I'm glad I did. Especially when I had to postpone my wedding with only 3 weeks before the date due to COVID-19. I was so stressed out and as soon as I let Ro know she handled it. She took the biggest weight off my shoulders and made the process of changing my date so easy. I am so glad we met her. If you're thinking about hiring her, just do it, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Nellie

Nellie Rodriguez Quevedo · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Mother of the Bride - Forever grateful!

I'm the Mother of the bride and I can honestly say that hiring Ro (Rolanda) was one of the best decisions we made! So precise and detailed, Ro knew every vendors name and number. What time they were arriving and what they were delivering. She knew who was getting their make up and hair done and how long it would take to ensure no one would delay the photographer. I'm serious!! She is that detailed! Ro had a timeline for every detail of the wedding from the photography, church ceremony and what guest would be doing when the bridal party was taking pictures etc. Ro is so easy going too! Everyone at the Mission Inn knows and loves her. Any request Ro had they were so kind and attentive to oblige. No one said no to Ro! i.e during the wedding rehearsal it was important for us to have a communion table up front. There wasn't one in the chapel. Ro immediately worked with staff and before we new it we had a perfect round table with a nice covering. Ro even stood late on the night of the rehearsal because she wanted to make sure everything my daughter envisioned for her wedding ceremony would be done. Needless to say everything ran seamless. I think my husband and I danced to every song played that night. We enjoyed every moment of the wedding because we didn't have to worry about a thing. Ro had everything under control! For my daughter and son in law, their wedding day truly was their dream come true. Thank you Ro, we will forever be grateful.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Julia Lichtman · Married on 10/24/2020

Seriously the best wedding coordinator

Vision Into Reality Events has the best team a bride could ask for when it comes to planning and handling your dream wedding. During all the craziness of COVID, Vision Into Reality Events has been the MOST attentive, compassionate, understanding and helpful coordinating team I have ever dealt with (I have dealt with a lot of coordinators through other weddings I have been a part of as a bridesmaid). Rolanda specifically would constantly check in, help wrangle all of the vendors, contracts, etc. when it came to postponing. Trying to navigate getting married during COVID has been an absolute nightmare, however Vision Into Reality Events made it so stress-free and I am forever greatful. If you want someone who cares about your big day as much as you do, you cannot go wrong or find better than Vision Into Reality Events.

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Williamson · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Wedding Planner EVER!

Our destination wedding in Mexico turned out better than expected and we have all the most wonderful memories with our family and friends thanks to Roland's help and outstanding organization and attention to detail. Thank you for keeping us sane and at ease on one of the biggest and important days of our lives! You played an important role by taking care of all the details that allowed us to fully enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. I loved how you were my advisor throughout the wedding planning process and I appreciated having you to consult for guidance and feedback during a stressful time – it was definitely less stressful with your help and expertise!
    If you are looking for an extremely diligent, organized, and professional wedding planner with a passion for her clients, then I would strongly encourage you to contact Rolanda.

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Dale · Married on 12/10/2019

Ro is a life saver and day maker!

Rolanda made the planning and preparations for our wedding a stress-free process. She was so on top of everything and worked tirelessly with our vendors and venue to make it all come together and I really appreciated how she ensured that we were getting exactly what we intended from the vendors. On the big day, she was there whenever I needed her and we are so glad to have had her.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Jasmine Quevedo · Married on 09/28/2019

Such an amazing experience! We didn’t have to worry about anything!!!

Rolanda is absolutely amazing! My wedding was in September of this year and I had no idea what I was doing. Rolanda made sure everything was handled and I didn't have to worry about anything. She is always so positive and energetic. She brings som many suggestions to the table and tackles every task accordingly. Rolanda was always on top of everything. She always made sure I was aware of everything that was going on without having to do anything. She really was a support system not just for me but for my whole bridal party, especially, my parents. We are forever grateful for all her services. Thanks Ro.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Maria

Maria Anaya · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding coordinator

After interviewing several wedding coordinators ( I think we interviewed a total of 7) when we felt all was lost, we came across Rolanda Hardy, she was heaven sent, literally. We felt such a great connection, good vibe and peace as soon as we had our first conversation over the phone. She was one of the best investments we made for our special day.

She is attentive, quick in replying ( this was important to us) very helpful, and she has great vendor referrals, just as amazing as her.

Her attention to detail, organizational skills, knowledge and great personality helped bring everything together and in our eyes, it was perfection!

she is such a wonderful person, we love RO! She is phenomenal!

I would hire her a million times over and over for any event planning.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Simone

Simone Patterson · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Technically, we hired Rolanda for day-off coordinating. However, she did above and beyond that title. From day one, Rolanda kept in constant contact with us. She even helped with finding some of the remaining vendors that we needed. I would send over quotes or contracts, and Rolanda immediately responded with her recommendations and additional questions to ask the vendors. I loved that whenever we had a question, Rolanda was a call or text away. She is very knowledgeable about the ENTIRE wedding process. When Rolanda went on our venue walkthrough, she asked questions that we didn't even realize needed to be asked! Having her with us definitely made the process and wedding day such a breeze. She is awesome at what she does, and is highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Mia Brown · Married on 08/17/2019

Invaluable Services!

Ro is an amazing wedding coordinator and made an invaluable addition to our wedding party. She is detailed oriented and she asks all the right questions, some we forgot and some we didn’t know we needed to ask. Ro coordinated with our venue, our vendors, hair and makeup. Because of her professionalism and expertise the weeks and days leading up to our special day were carefree. A few weeks before the wedding I Ro made sure all vendors communicated with her only. It was great! I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything. On the day of I was able to sit back, relax, get glammed, get married and enjoy our special day. Thank you for providing us with such phenomenal service!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Reagan O'reilly · Married on 07/27/2019

The best day coordinator

Ro was the best! She kept everything moving and on schedule. If there was a hitch we never knew because it all ran to perfection. We highly recommend hiring Ro to make your wedding day the ultimate success!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Amy

Amy Dias Johnson · Married on 07/13/2019

Day of Coordination for Wedding

Ro was fantastic! She did day of coordination for us and we were thrilled with how everything turned out. She went above and beyond her duties and we were so grateful to have her for our wedding day :)

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Tiff

Tiff Otero · Married on 05/26/2019

Great to work with, day of coordination went smoothly!

We hired Ro for day of coordination and she was great to work with. She drove out to meet us at our venue which was not close to where she normally coordinates to meet face to face, which is an example of how she goes above and beyond. Throughout the process she kept everything in check with our vendors so that things would go smoothly day of and was super responsive with any questions we had. Ro kept it personable, she remained cool under pressure and keeps it lax.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Pravin Kumar · Married on 05/25/2019

Destination wedding planning

Rolanda, our wedding and sangeet event planner was simply amazing. Prathibha and I connected with Rolanda on our very first call. Rolanda co-ordinated with various vendors and the event managers at Mission Inn to help with with our destination wedding in May 2019. She was prompt, gave us her honest feedback and worked within our parameters and budget needs. We would highly recommend her services as a superb event planner. Easy to work with, we were very happy with Ro and her team.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Mika Newton · Married on 12/22/2018

Rolanda is the best!

Rolanda and her team are amazing!!! She is such a positive person that was so important in such a stressful time like a preparation for a big day. She always was quick with her responses on email or phone. Always had a solution for everything! I tried to organize all by myself and now I regret that I didn’t listen to Rolanda haha She is a real deal and knows what she is doing! I would highly recommend her and please let her do more and trust more hahah She knows what she is doing! That’s why my Wedding was stress free! Thank you!! Love you! Mika!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Griselda · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding event

Rolanda is a very energetic hardworking person. She was always reliable and answered any questions we had right away with our wedding event. Very well organized and sweet. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Roxanna · Married on 09/28/2018

Best of the best

Words cannot explain how thankful I am to have had Rolanda as our Wedding Coordinator. She was available for us 24/7 and answered texts, emails and got the job done asap. Its as if she was able to read my mind for things I wanted done without even telling her. She and her team were amazing from coordinating vendors, making sure they got things done the way we wanted and making things happen based on our vision. I will definitely be recommending her to all my friends and family and will be using her and her team on events to come.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator!

I hired Ro for the month of for my daughter‘s wedding. Although I hired her for the month of, We were communicating with her at least four months in Advance. She responds quickly to our emails and phone calls; she will never leave you with an unanswered question. On the day of my daughter’s wedding, absolutely no issues, she kept everybody in line and everything went according to the timeline. She’s wonderful, her services are worth more than she charges. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Dan · Married on 08/18/2018

Vision into Reality Events is where you can stop your search. Rolanda and crew are outstanding. What mostly stands out to me would be the way they handled themselves. They were on top of everything without making us feel stressed. Made the entire day perfect all while making it look easy. Every one of our vendors commented on how great Rolanda was. She took everything we said and executed it extremely well. As our perfect day progressed she was calm, collected and extremely accommodating.
    Easily the best decision was to have Vision into Reality provide our month of coordination. Rolanda also is not like any other coordinator, she wants to be your friend get to know you, have a meal with you (The waffles were amazing at that place Ro.). This is what above and beyond service is and she does it with the greatest smile.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/18/2018

Rolanda was simply THE BEST!

My husband & I hired Rolanda to help plan our wedding this past August and we're still grateful for everything she did for us. We got so many compliments from our guests and they're still talking about everything! Such a great feeling. Rolanda was very patient, detailed and organized. I was able to let go (just a little bit lol) and just let her do her thing. We went with the day-of services because of our budget, but would definitely recommend going with the full package. Planning a wedding is not easy and she'll make it a piece of cake.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Bryanna · Married on 08/04/2018

Vision into Reality was absolutely life saving when it came to planning our special day. Rolanda was awesome from start to finish and I don’t think we could have gotten through the day without her. From planning, to execution she was on top of everything and truly helped take the stress out of the day so we could focus on the important stuff; our Wedding! Seriously, if you’re thinking of whether or not you need a planner, YOU DO. I promise you it takes the hassle off of things and will actually SAVE you money. Rolanda helped us stay within our budget and helped us haggle with the vendors for better deals where we thought they wouldn’t budge. We had a very specifically themed and intricate wedding so this wasn’t an easy event and she absolutely came through and made sure our timing was spot on which was a major component of the day running smoothly. I will be sending our dearest friends to her and if you are in the market for a wedding planner don’t hesitate because she is absolutely incredible at what she does! Thanks for everything Ro!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tilmon · Married on 07/08/2018

It’s really tough to put into words how amazing Ro truly is! My wife and I recently got married on July 8, 2018. From the day we first spoke to Ro, I knew she would do everything possible to make our day special and she did exactly that! She took all the pressure off of us and if we needed anything at all, she was on top of it immediately. Planning a wedding is hectic. Add this to the fact that we were filming for a Facebook show, Help Us Get Married, and we were literally all over the place. Ro stepped in and it was easy to forget we were supposed to be planning anything because she did such a wonderful job of coordinating schedules, connecting with our vendors and doing the sometimes difficult job of working with management at our venue. Even beyond being easy to work with, Ro really is a wonderful person. My wife and I couldn’t have found a more perfect person to work with. I wish we had another huge event to plan, because she would definitely be our first call. Lol. If you’re reading this and considering anyone else, do yourself a favor and get it together. Ro is the BEST! If you’re lucky enough to work with her, you’ll be glad you did.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Dahéli · Married on 03/31/2018

Cheers to Rolanda! Ro was so helpful, accessible and friendly! She kept us on track with reminders, easily coordinated family members and vendors for us -- and most importantly, she made sure that we, the married couple, were happy! We think of her now as a friend. We highly recommend her for all your event needs!

Sent on 06/11/2018