Vision Into Reality Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ryan H. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Wedding Coordinator Perfection

Ro was a dream come true! Being a 2020 couple definitely presented some unique challenges. 4 booked venues, 2 caterers, last second guest list changes and global uncertainty just to name a few. She guided us through each one flawlessly. She is professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and will take a huge weight off your shoulders. The whole experience was like working with a lifelong friend. Hiring Ro was the best vendor decision we made. We loved every moment working with her and are so thankful to call her our friend.
    Alejandro Married on 11/08/2021

The most amazing soul and supportive planner

Rolanda has been an incredibly support to me and my husband since we got engaged. I am someone with lots of anxiety when it comes to planning, and I'm usually very independent. Rolanda had my full trust since day one. She has made this process very seamless for my husband and I. She truly cares about her couples. This is not just a job for her, it is her passion. I feel so blessed to have found her. Her work ethic is excellent. She follows through and has great advice. Planning through covid has not been ideal, but with Rolanda as our planner I have feel so much support. Thank you!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 07/16/2021

Hire Only If You Want Your Wedding Vision, A Reality

Our wedding day was by the far the most special day of our lives. Vision into Reality Events (Rolanda), literally made our dreams come true. From start to finish I could not have asked for a more dedicated visionary, working to make everything happen. It was truly a magical day. The flow and execution of the day did not provide us with any worries or stress. Not to mention gaining a friend through it all to make it even more special! Rolanda leading her company Vision into Reality Events has a gift and those who experience her become richer because of it.
  • Terry
    Terry S. Married on 07/11/2021

Top Notch Wedding Planner

I cannot say enough good things about Vision into Reality Events and its owner Rolanda Hardy. She made my daughter’s wedding day perfect. She made the wedding planning stress free for me. She kept me in the loop with the planning details, but her help allowed me to avoid micromanaging the event. She listens and works cooperatively with the bride and groom to ensure that she understand their ideas and helps them transform them into a memorable wedding.

She thought of everything. No detail was too small and she solved issues before they could become problems. Rolanda and her team are the consummate professionals. She provides the highest level of organization and customer service. Her list of preferred vendors is excellent.
  • Meghan
    Meghan L. Married on 07/11/2021

Easy, Professional and Super Helpful

Rolanda was absolutely fantastic. She helped us plan our wedding in 6 months during COVID when restrictions were still all over the place. Originally we planned an outdoor mirco-wedding (since that was the only thing allowed at the time). But as restrictions got lifted, we were then able to expand our wedding! She scheduled my dress, venue and vendor appointments quickly and efficiently and helped manage my stress throughout the process. She was very honest about what was realistic with our budget and would tell us what price range was reasonable for various wedding items. Rolanda also recommended the most amazing photographer, florist and bridal shop. Additionally, she handled the coordination and details with the DJ, photo booth, and other vendors. I can honestly say that I could not and would not have planned a wedding without Rolanda. My husband absolutely loved her too and she helped made our day absolutely perfect and stress-free. Would highly recommend her to anyone for an event!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/26/2021

Rolanda is amazing!!

Rolanda was amazing!!! She helped plan, coordinate our wedding and rehearsal dinner in Malibu this past June 2021. I don’t know what we would have done without her. She went above and beyond making everything stress free even with all the Covid restrictions we were dealing with. When we were having an issue with the venue, or special request that we wanted she always said “let me see what I can do” and miraculously the problem was solved Thank You So Much Ro!!!
    Heather W. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing!

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience I had with Rolanda!! I had a major wedding planning emergency when my last "planner" had nothing set up and the wedding was 2 weeks away. Rolanda not only stepped in to save the day...she absolutely killed it and I could not be happier!! Rolanda handled everything and the outcome was gorgeous. I highly recommend her for any event!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 06/04/2021

Rolanda is amazing. I had no idea where to start really. But as soon as Rolanda linked up with us I knew everything was going to work out beautifully. She is detail oriented, hard working and very organized. She makes it easy! She knows what she is doing and makes it look effortless. She thinks of every detail and makes sure to communicate regularly. She is also very sweet and has a great sense of humor. We are so grateful to have found her!
  • Sharon
    Sharon Married on 04/11/2021

She has made my life so much easier.

I'm going to start by saying that I haven't even had my wedding yet but I am more than confident that it will go smoothly with Ro at the reigns. I wish I could put into words how great she has been. From the beginning she has been fantastic. She started with a lot of communication and has been consistent throughout the experience thus far. I honestly had a hard time giving her any control but I'm glad I did. Especially when I had to postpone my wedding with only 3 weeks before the date due to COVID-19. I was so stressed out and as soon as I let Ro know she handled it. She took the biggest weight off my shoulders and made the process of changing my date so easy. I am so glad we met her. If you're thinking about hiring her, just do it, you won't regret it.

• Nellie
    Nellie R. Married on 04/09/2021

Mother of the Bride - Forever grateful!

I'm the Mother of the bride and I can honestly say that hiring Ro (Rolanda) was one of the best decisions we made! So precise and detailed, Ro knew every vendors name and number. What time they were arriving and what they were delivering. She knew who was getting their make up and hair done and how long it would take to ensure no one would delay the photographer. I'm serious!! She is that detailed! Ro had a timeline for every detail of the wedding from the photography, church ceremony and what guest would be doing when the bridal party was taking pictures etc. Ro is so easy going too! Everyone at the Mission Inn knows and loves her. Any request Ro had they were so kind and attentive to oblige. No one said no to Ro! i.e during the wedding rehearsal it was important for us to have a communion table up front. There wasn't one in the chapel. Ro immediately worked with staff and before we new it we had a perfect round table with a nice covering. Ro even stood late on the night of the rehearsal because she wanted to make sure everything my daughter envisioned for her wedding ceremony would be done. Needless to say everything ran seamless. I think my husband and I danced to every song played that night. We enjoyed every moment of the wedding because we didn't have to worry about a thing. Ro had everything under control! For my daughter and son in law, their wedding day truly was their dream come true. Thank you Ro, we will forever be grateful.
  • Maira
    Maira M. Married on 11/14/2020

Life Saver!

Rolanda is amazing! I had no idea what I was doing when planning my wedding and she saved me from so much stress. Everything ran smoothly from day one. Especially at the start of COVID when everything was cancelling or postponing events. It was a pleasure to work with her and her team! I recommend her for any event planning!
    Julia L. Married on 10/24/2020

Seriously the best wedding coordinator

Vision Into Reality Events has the best team a bride could ask for when it comes to planning and handling your dream wedding. During all the craziness of COVID, Vision Into Reality Events has been the MOST attentive, compassionate, understanding and helpful coordinating team I have ever dealt with (I have dealt with a lot of coordinators through other weddings I have been a part of as a bridesmaid). Rolanda specifically would constantly check in, help wrangle all of the vendors, contracts, etc. when it came to postponing. Trying to navigate getting married during COVID has been an absolute nightmare, however Vision Into Reality Events made it so stress-free and I am forever greatful. If you want someone who cares about your big day as much as you do, you cannot go wrong or find better than Vision Into Reality Events.
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 12/10/2019

Ro is a life saver and day maker!

Rolanda made the planning and preparations for our wedding a stress-free process. She was so on top of everything and worked tirelessly with our vendors and venue to make it all come together and I really appreciated how she ensured that we were getting exactly what we intended from the vendors. On the big day, she was there whenever I needed her and we are so glad to have had her.
    Jasmine Q. Married on 09/28/2019

Such an amazing experience! We didn’t have to worry about anything!!!

Rolanda is absolutely amazing! My wedding was in September of this year and I had no idea what I was doing. Rolanda made sure everything was handled and I didn't have to worry about anything. She is always so positive and energetic. She brings som many suggestions to the table and tackles every task accordingly. Rolanda was always on top of everything. She always made sure I was aware of everything that was going on without having to do anything. She really was a support system not just for me but for my whole bridal party, especially, my parents. We are forever grateful for all her services. Thanks Ro.
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding coordinator

After interviewing several wedding coordinators ( I think we interviewed a total of 7) when we felt all was lost, we came across Rolanda Hardy, she was heaven sent, literally. We felt such a great connection, good vibe and peace as soon as we had our first conversation over the phone. She was one of the best investments we made for our special day.

She is attentive, quick in replying ( this was important to us) very helpful, and she has great vendor referrals, just as amazing as her.

Her attention to detail, organizational skills, knowledge and great personality helped bring everything together and in our eyes, it was perfection!

she is such a wonderful person, we love RO! She is phenomenal!

I would hire her a million times over and over for any event planning.
  • Simone
    Simone P. Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Technically, we hired Rolanda for day-off coordinating. However, she did above and beyond that title. From day one, Rolanda kept in constant contact with us. She even helped with finding some of the remaining vendors that we needed. I would send over quotes or contracts, and Rolanda immediately responded with her recommendations and additional questions to ask the vendors. I loved that whenever we had a question, Rolanda was a call or text away. She is very knowledgeable about the ENTIRE wedding process. When Rolanda went on our venue walkthrough, she asked questions that we didn't even realize needed to be asked! Having her with us definitely made the process and wedding day such a breeze. She is awesome at what she does, and is highly recommended!
    Mia B. Married on 08/17/2019

Invaluable Services!

Ro is an amazing wedding coordinator and made an invaluable addition to our wedding party. She is detailed oriented and she asks all the right questions, some we forgot and some we didn’t know we needed to ask. Ro coordinated with our venue, our vendors, hair and makeup. Because of her professionalism and expertise the weeks and days leading up to our special day were carefree. A few weeks before the wedding I Ro made sure all vendors communicated with her only. It was great! I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything. On the day of I was able to sit back, relax, get glammed, get married and enjoy our special day. Thank you for providing us with such phenomenal service!
    Reagan O. Married on 07/27/2019

The best day coordinator

Ro was the best! She kept everything moving and on schedule. If there was a hitch we never knew because it all ran to perfection. We highly recommend hiring Ro to make your wedding day the ultimate success!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 07/13/2019

Day of Coordination for Wedding

Ro was fantastic! She did day of coordination for us and we were thrilled with how everything turned out. She went above and beyond her duties and we were so grateful to have her for our wedding day :)
  • Tiff
    Tiff O. Married on 05/26/2019

Great to work with, day of coordination went smoothly!

We hired Ro for day of coordination and she was great to work with. She drove out to meet us at our venue which was not close to where she normally coordinates to meet face to face, which is an example of how she goes above and beyond. Throughout the process she kept everything in check with our vendors so that things would go smoothly day of and was super responsive with any questions we had. Ro kept it personable, she remained cool under pressure and keeps it lax.
    Pravin K. Married on 05/25/2019

Destination wedding planning

Rolanda, our wedding and sangeet event planner was simply amazing. Prathibha and I connected with Rolanda on our very first call. Rolanda co-ordinated with various vendors and the event managers at Mission Inn to help with with our destination wedding in May 2019. She was prompt, gave us her honest feedback and worked within our parameters and budget needs. We would highly recommend her services as a superb event planner. Easy to work with, we were very happy with Ro and her team.
    Mika N. Married on 12/22/2018

Rolanda is the best!

Rolanda and her team are amazing!!! She is such a positive person that was so important in such a stressful time like a preparation for a big day. She always was quick with her responses on email or phone. Always had a solution for everything! I tried to organize all by myself and now I regret that I didn’t listen to Rolanda haha She is a real deal and knows what she is doing! I would highly recommend her and please let her do more and trust more hahah She knows what she is doing! That’s why my Wedding was stress free! Thank you!! Love you! Mika!
    Griselda Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding event

Rolanda is a very energetic hardworking person. She was always reliable and answered any questions we had right away with our wedding event. Very well organized and sweet. Highly recommend.
    Roxanna Married on 09/28/2018

Best of the best

Words cannot explain how thankful I am to have had Rolanda as our Wedding Coordinator. She was available for us 24/7 and answered texts, emails and got the job done asap. Its as if she was able to read my mind for things I wanted done without even telling her. She and her team were amazing from coordinating vendors, making sure they got things done the way we wanted and making things happen based on our vision. I will definitely be recommending her to all my friends and family and will be using her and her team on events to come.