Vision Into Reality Events Reviews

Vision Into Reality Events 5
Vision Into Reality Events 6
Vision Into Reality Events 7

Dan · Married on 08/18/2018

Vision into Reality Events is where you can stop your search. Rolanda and crew are outstanding. What mostly stands out to me would be the way they handled themselves. They were on top of everything without making us feel stressed. Made the entire day perfect all while making it look easy. Every one of our vendors commented on how great Rolanda was. She took everything we said and executed it extremely well. As our perfect day progressed she was calm, collected and extremely accommodating.
    Easily the best decision was to have Vision into Reality provide our month of coordination. Rolanda also is not like any other coordinator, she wants to be your friend get to know you, have a meal with you (The waffles were amazing at that place Ro.). This is what above and beyond service is and she does it with the greatest smile.

Bryanna · Married on 08/04/2018

Vision into Reality was absolutely life saving when it came to planning our special day. Rolanda was awesome from start to finish and I don’t think we could have gotten through the day without her. From planning, to execution she was on top of everything and truly helped take the stress out of the day so we could focus on the important stuff; our Wedding! Seriously, if you’re thinking of whether or not you need a planner, YOU DO. I promise you it takes the hassle off of things and will actually SAVE you money. Rolanda helped us stay within our budget and helped us haggle with the vendors for better deals where we thought they wouldn’t budge. We had a very specifically themed and intricate wedding so this wasn’t an easy event and she absolutely came through and made sure our timing was spot on which was a major component of the day running smoothly. I will be sending our dearest friends to her and if you are in the market for a wedding planner don’t hesitate because she is absolutely incredible at what she does! Thanks for everything Ro!!!

Tilmon · Married on 07/08/2018

It’s really tough to put into words how amazing Ro truly is! My wife and I recently got married on July 8, 2018. From the day we first spoke to Ro, I knew she would do everything possible to make our day special and she did exactly that! She took all the pressure off of us and if we needed anything at all, she was on top of it immediately. Planning a wedding is hectic. Add this to the fact that we were filming for a Facebook show, Help Us Get Married, and we were literally all over the place. Ro stepped in and it was easy to forget we were supposed to be planning anything because she did such a wonderful job of coordinating schedules, connecting with our vendors and doing the sometimes difficult job of working with management at our venue. Even beyond being easy to work with, Ro really is a wonderful person. My wife and I couldn’t have found a more perfect person to work with. I wish we had another huge event to plan, because she would definitely be our first call. Lol. If you’re reading this and considering anyone else, do yourself a favor and get it together. Ro is the BEST! If you’re lucky enough to work with her, you’ll be glad you did.

Dahéli · Married on 03/31/2018

Cheers to Rolanda! Ro was so helpful, accessible and friendly! She kept us on track with reminders, easily coordinated family members and vendors for us -- and most importantly, she made sure that we, the married couple, were happy! We think of her now as a friend. We highly recommend her for all your event needs!

Vision Into Reality Events 8
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/23/2018

The whole wedding went off without a hitch! Thanks to Ro and her experience we were able to handle the usual snags and show our guests an amazing reception. All of my vendors loved Ro and thought she was great to deal with. They all showed up, knew what to do and we exceeded our own expectations. Thank you Ro. My daughter and I will be forever grateful for our fantasy wedding.

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2018

Ro was the perfect wedding planner! The first thing she said to me, "Caroline, I will make sure your champagne glass is always full on the big day!" And then I knew she was the one! The questions I should have asked, she already had the answers to! We got married in 5 months, so there was a lot to do and Ro made sure everything was checked off the list that we wanted. She made sure I was happy, even when my mom wanted to bud in with her opinions haha! She wasn't blowing up my phone and only called for important decisions. She has THE BEST suggestions for brides because she has done so many weddings and she sees what makes brides so happy! Ro really goes above and beyond to make sure the bride gets everything she wants on her big day and she is always there for you! There are so many decisions to make when planning a wedding, and you really can't survive without a planner like Ro. It was truly an honor to have her as my wedding planner and I'll miss working with her! I will probably use her for future baby showers;)

Vision Into Reality Events 9

Sara · Married on 12/31/2017

Where do I begin? Rolanda is hands down THE best coordinator to take care of any wedding or any event. She was there for me literally every step of the way once I hired her. She was accessible, reliable, professional & executed the timeline/plan for my wedding on top and made sure that it ran as planned. If there were any snags, it was taken care of before I even knew about it. She is detailed oriented and really made sure my expectations were met. In this case, my expectations were surpassed. I thought for sure she had her work cut out for herself with this wedding (I had a lot planned!); she rocked it!! She put in hours (15 to be exact) the Day Of to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I can't express my gratitude and appreciation for her services enough. I highly recommend her if you want to relieve the stress that comes along with planning a wedding. She's worth every penny. With that said, thank you, Ro, for everything you have done to make my wedding a success!!!

Vision Into Reality Events 10
    Vision Into Reality Events 11
    Vision Into Reality Events 12

Tamra · Married on 11/17/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Rolanda. My wedding was everything I had imagined it to be! It was the PERFECT wedding day and it all went so smoothly because of Rolanda.

If you think you don't need a wedding planner , think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! I was referred to Rolanda by a co-worker, at the time I didn't feel I needed a planner. My fiancé (now husband) and I were planning a small wedding less then 100 people. I met with Ro, at the request of my fiancé, he was urging me to get a planner even if for just the day of stuff. And instantly my mom, my fiancé, and I all fell in love with her!! She was so fun and bubbly. Ro is very straight forward and honest. At that first meeting we went over what I had already completed and what my vision was. She said that based on our conversation she felt confident that we really only needed her for month of planning rather then full detail work. She explained that this would mean that about 30 days before our wedding she would gather all my vendors details and do confirmations etc. But she went above and beyond. She was there to always answer any questions or concerns. And even would call me to check in and make sure I didn't need anything and to insure all I's were dotted and all T's were crossed.

Ro is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Like last minute finding pedal for my flower girl since the florist forgot them. Trust me, you want this is in a planner!! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment... PERFECT!!!! I truly do not think it would have been the same without her!
    THANKS RO!!!!

Sandy · Married on 11/10/2017

Our wedding was truly a special and magical day and I owe it ALL to Rolanda. If you’re planning a wedding and don’t think you need an event coordinator- think again! I was so overwhelmed with the entire process prior to hiring Ro. I remember our first conversation she said, “I will handle it all & if anything goes wrong the day of, you will not know about it!”. I hired her right away and it was the best decision I made for our wedding! She definitely kept to her word and our day went so smoothly. I still dream about our wedding day- it was honestly so perfect!!

Rolanda kept in constant communication with all of my vendors, always kept me up to date AND on my toes! I only hired Rolanda for month-of coordination but I felt like she always went above and beyond for me. We were always in communication via text & phone call. She helped me plan all of the fine details that you may not even think about if you don’t have an experienced coordinator.

The day of, I couldn’t BELIEVE how beautiful everything was. She really turned our wedding vision & made it come to life. My husband & I were completely in awe. Rolanda kept all of my vendors on their toes with the detailed timeline she constructed in order to have a smooth day. During the reception, Rolanda was always checking in with my husband & I and kept in communication with my DJ to make sure the activities were happening smoothly. The reception went off without a hitch & we had such a blast! Our whole day was SO beautiful from start to finish. At the end, Rolanda made sure all wedding decor went to the correct person and my husband & I were able to enjoy our wedding night- stress-free!

Rolanda is such an awesome & genuine person; I couldn’t have imagined our day without her! If you’re thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, do yourself a favor and hire Rolanda! She will work her magic, make wedding planning less stressful & make your day stress-free! She is truly the best & you will not be disappointed.

• Lubid1027

Shantei · Married on 10/28/2017

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had Rolanda as my day-of coordinator. From the moment we spoke, she made the rest of our planning and our day stress-free, unbelievable and unforgettable. Ro is very professional and one of the nicest people around. We could not have done this wedding without her help, expertise and advice. Ro went above and beyond in all aspects. She contacted all of the vendors and made sure that everything ran smoothly and on-time. All we had to do the day of our wedding was show up and have a good time, and that we did thanks to Ro and her assistant Desiree. The business name states it perfectly, Ro turns "Visions Into Reality". I would highly recommend Ro to any woman planning her wedding; trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

Rolanda was nothing short of AMAZING! Every little detailed I needed done she did, no questions asked. She touched base with all the vendors a month before, the week before and a day before to make sure that everything was in place. I had ZERO worries the day of my wedding knowing Rolanda was there taking care of everything!! Everyone kept asking me how I was so calm all day and I just told them "Well, I know Rolanda is here, she will take care of everything". My husband and I didn't have much time to eat at the reception so Rolanda had brand new plates of food sent back to our room to eat after the reception. It was the most pleasant surprise after our long night to walk in and have delicious food waiting for us. It's things like that, that set Rolanda apart as being one of the absolute bests! We loved having her a part of our special day!

Vision Into Reality Events 13
    Vision Into Reality Events 14

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2017

There were so many aspects of my experience working with Rolanda, and the team at Vision Into Reality Events, I feel need to be spoken about. Ill start with Rolanda aka Roe! It was love at first sight! Her positive bubbly personality was so amazing I knew right away I needed her in my life to help me through the crazy roller coaster that was about to go down! I forewarned her about my crazy family and the magnitude of insane-ness that was in our future together and she was ready to weather the storm with me! (& she did!) Although I had hired Roe to be a "day of" event coordinator she always was there to lend a helping hand through every step of the way! She brought in her assistant to help her out and she was every bit as pleasant as Roe! -FAST FORWARD TO THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING- She called to check up on me, made sure I was getting to sleep and laugh/crying with me about the insane week I had just endured. The next day I received a calming text reminding me to eat and tinkle;) before I stepped into my gown! Little did I know the madness she was dealing with at my reception venue! My DJ was a disaster but she handled everything perfectly so that I was not under any stress during the reception! Her organization and time management skills were exactly what I needed since I lack in those areas! I would recommend her to everyone! You will not be sorry! Especially if you know you in for a stressful adventure, she wont let you down! I cannot wait until i need to use her again!

Huay · Married on 08/19/2017

Ro has a terrific can-do attitude and made it clear every step of the way that she was here to take care of us. Even though we hired her for just Day Of Coordinator, she was helping us to organize before that day, checking our timeline with us. She was so great the day of the wedding and kept making sure that I (bride) spent time enjoying the day, not trying to do anything else, except be a bride. She was firm (when she had to be) with the vendors but positive and fair. Very cheerful throughout the whole process. Just the right balance of professionalism and friendliness. She helped to make our wedding day as stress free as possible and we love her!

Kaylie · Married on 06/25/2017

Rolanda was a truly wonderful wedding planner. She was personable and she was very helpful. She was easy to work with and she was also willing to work with my interesting family dynamic. She was very well organized and she calmed me down when I was in the middle of wedding worries. In addition, she was easy to get a hold of when I needed her and she met me a few different times along the way during my wedding planning journey which helped keep me on track. During the few days prior to the wedding, Rolanda helped me with all of the last minute details, went shopping for me, and took all of the small wedding supplies and made sure they were displayed properly. The day of the wedding was beautiful and I was complimented multiple times. My parents also felt that she helped the day run smoothly. I am very grateful to her and I am glad that she was my wedding planner. I highly recommend her!

kiyia · Married on 06/17/2017

I absolutely love Rolanda. She made sure everything was perfect on my special day. There was nothing that I needed or wanted that she didn't get. She even made sure my room was tidy for the night. The Timeline was perfect and she made sure that it flowed just the way I wanted it. She is the best.
    Kiyia her new Bestie

Chrystal · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding day would not have been the same without Rolanda. She is truly amazing not only professionally but personally. She became not only my planner but my friend. She truly turned my vision into a reality and when I walked into my reception I was blown away. Rolanda goes above and beyond not only for the bride but for everyone.

lupe · Married on 11/05/2016

Rolanda!!! She was the best keeps my word and is firm I loved how much she helped me even if it was little things or the big things my wedding was amazing because of her help I wouldn't of had a great and smooth day without her!! I put all my trust in her to succeed my expectations! And she did it ...hire her she's worth it!

Eric · Married on 09/03/2016

Vision into Reality Events is the best. We hired Rolanda for our day of coordinator for our wedding this September 2016. Let me tell you that we got so much more than just a day of coordinator. Rolanda really stepped it up and went out of her way to take our stress away help us along the way. We had many things planned by the time we found her but she filled in the rest. She brought up things we hadn't even thought of and handled them for us. Need a vendor? Or just anything relating to your event? Rolanda with Vision into Reality Events is your person.

She stays in constant contact with you and is always there if you need to call, text, email, or even meet up in person. She really did take my stress and worries away once we hired her. I don't feel the wedding day would have gone as smooth without her. We were able to just relax the day of the wedding knowing she had our backs and just focus on getting married. The ceremony and reception went perfect and she stayed with us to the end. You really get a lot for your money with Vision into Reality Events. Thank you so much for everything Rolanda.

• M&M

Meg · Married on 07/24/2016

It was a great pleasure planning our wedding with Rolanda. She kept us on track and helped us look like expert wedding planners to our family and friends. Several people commented on how seamlessly everything seemed to flow throughout the wedding and reception, and her planning and flexibility played a big role in making that happen. We are enormously grateful for all Rolanda did to help make this one of the most memorable, inspiring, and beautiful days of our lives. ROLANDA IS AWESOME AND WE ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND HER!!

Here are a few specifics we appreciated most:
    • Enthusiastic-- She seemed genuinely excited about our wedding and was eager to help us. We really appreciated Rolanda’s positive energy.
    • Experienced-- Not having planned a wedding before, it was a relief to lean on Rolanda’s experience.
    • Generous-- We felt she went beyond the call of duty relative to the money we paid. Rolanda shared some of her own supplies, bought lights to decorate the boathouse railing, and met, talked, and texted with us multiple times before our wedding day.
    • Flexible-- We really appreciated being able to go "off script" to take extra time to connect with our guests during the reception. Rolanda adjusted on the fly and made us feel comfortable to relax and enjoy the celebration.
    • Dedicated-- She truly cared about making it a beautiful wedding, and her dedication showed in every little detail she took care of, everything she did surpassed our expectations!
    • Proactive-- She got me to rent my tux the first day we met, and Rolanda continued to keep us on track in the weeks leading up to the wedding.
    • Reliable-- She quickly responded to our texts, emails, and phone calls.
    • Thorough-- She helped us see all the nitty-gritty details that are necessary to have a smooth event.

Cierra · Married on 07/10/2016

So I didn't have a traditional wedding and decided to have a Lau reception party. I scanned over a dozen people on thumbtack and ran into one of the most sincere woman I've ever met. Rolanda hardly. I gave her my budget (which wasn't much) and she was able to plan everything I wanted and more for less of my budget. She constantly kept me updated on any changes as well as anything that can save me money. She has an awesome spirt and became like family!!! Unfortunately do to personal reasons on my part I had to postpone my reception, but from this day forth Any event me or my family plan I will always use Rolanda.

Asia · Married on 07/07/2016

What can I say Rolanda truly captured my vision and turned it into a reality. From the first day I contacted Rolanda to the day of my wedding she was on top of everything and Made me feel at ease and stress free. She not only helped keep my vendors on point but also on time which is crucial when planning a wedding. I truly appreciated all the calls, emails and contacts with her, she definitely had me and my husband on our toes at all times to meet deadlines. I forgot to mention we planned our wedding within a month and it turned at wonderful thanks to Visions into Reality.

Erik · Married on 12/31/2012

Rolanda is a sure bet for a successful event. She knows how to listen, plan and make your event perfect! She is an excellent communicator who uses all forms wonderfully. She looks at the venue at a painter looks at a blank canvas. Her attention to detail is superb! There are many choices in the planning of your event. However, there is no better choice than choosing Vision Into Reality for the planning, and execution of your "once in a lifetime event." She is positive and poised while making the difficult work of coordinating and organizing your event. If you are going to invest your money in quality planning and management, then look no further! You are in great hands with Rolanda and her team!

Victoria · Married on 07/02/2017

Rolanda is very caring and helpful. She truly wants to make the bride happy during your special day. Our wedding went off without any drama. If there was anything that went wrong, I didn't know about. Everything went smoothly and we had a blast. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day. At the end of the night, everything was packed and delivered to the car. Awesome service.