Vision Events NC

• Catching Dreams Event Planning
  • The Perfect Bride's Maid Events

3 Reviews for Vision Events NC

Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Nicole is the best! Great attention to detail

Nicole was a real shining star during my wedding planning process. I felt so at ease when she could handle any question I threw her way about etiquette, timing, logistics. She was excited by my ideas and offered constructive advice and support. I’m not someone who ever thought about their wedding day so this was a very eye-opening experience for me. Nicole never tried to steer our ideas to fit a certain style of wedding, which allowed for it to be a unique day truly representing us and the people and things we care about. I never felt pressured. When working on our timeline, everything was so organized and she was an excellent communicator with our vendors and wedding party. It felt good knowing that Nicole would be able to handle anything that could come up. On our actual day, she was the definition of calm, cool, and professional. My bridesmaids, who only first met her the day before, were very impressed with her and happy for me that she had been in my corner. Nicole is genuinely sweet, down-to-earth, and caring about her couples and service to them. I have all the confidence in her and her passion for her business. Thank you so much, Nicole!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Vision Events, specifically Jenn, was a wonderful asset to our vendor team! Jenn was responsive, open to my ideas, and even heard all of my erratic concerns of predicted snow two weeks prior to our December wedding! The value added to our wedding day experience having Jenn and Nicole on site to handle every single detail while we sat back, enjoyed time with our friends and family, and prepared to become husband and wife was priceless! I am a VERY Type A person and love a list, plans and details - seeing the organization and care put into every second of your wedding day by Vision Events was incredible and so appreciated! If you are considering adding a planner to your special day my husband and I could not recommend a better team than this! Thanks, Jenn & Nicole!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Brooklynn · Married on 09/30/2017

Dynamic Duo! From the moment we met Nicole and Jennifer, we knew our wedding would be GREAT! Nicole worked tirelessly on a long distance relationship with us. We chose the full service planning as this was a destination wedding for us and she made it an effortless experience. We drove down on a couple of occasions and she spent two days chauffeuring us from vendor to vendor. Nicole is knowledgeable, professional, insightful and worth every penny we paid!!!! After 15 months of planning, meeting, multiple phone calls and texts, our wedding day was nothing short of perfection! We love you Nicole!

Sent on 11/16/2017

• Sanford See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Vision Events NC)