Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C

Staten Island, NY View map

Located in Staten Island, New York, Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C. is a beauty salon that specializes in wedding hair and makeup. Owner Michael is a hairstylist with decades of experience in the industry, an accomplished professional known for his friendly personality and expert styling skills. Leading a team of seasoned stylists, he works diligently to create a welcoming environment in the salon. All that is required of you is to tell them about your dream look and they will strive to make you look and feel beautiful.

The Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C. invites you and your wedding party to have your hair and makeup done at their salon. The team is also willing to travel to perform on-site beauty services for soon-to-be newlyweds in the Tri-State area. A variety of hair treatments is available, including coloring, extensions, and blowouts. Makeup services like airbrushing, eyelash application, and trials are also on offer.

Nicole Married on 02/02/2022

Awesome hair salon

Ashley has been doing my hair for years & I have full confidence in her abilities she did my hair as well as all my girlS’ hair for my wedding and I loved it. Also Nikki did my makeup and my girls makeup and we all looked awesome! Both girls are kind and talented and I would highly recommend them to anyone !

Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Nicole. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to hear that everyone looked their best on your day!
  • Margaret
    Margaret A. Married on 09/24/2021

Loved my experience, I highly recommend Visage Salon

I had a great experience, Madina and Mireya did a excellent job on my hair and makeup. They both made sure I was happy with how I looked, I highly recommend Visage salon and both ladies.

Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C's reply:

Margaret, these photos are stunning! Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that your experience was positive. You looked amazing!
    Lisa Y. Married on 09/11/2021

Awesome wedding day hair

Completely satisfied with the hair services for me and my 4 girls. Professional and arrived on time allowing ample time to enjoy the morning. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to Michael and his team.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1656 Richmond Road Staten Island, NY, 10304
718-351-2525
Location of (Visage Hair Studio N.Y.C)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding