Springfield, Springfield, MO 65803 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Vinyard Events

Vinyard Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Springfield, Missouri. Owner and operator Alyson Vinyard started her event planning company with a desire to create a coordination service that focused solely on the happy couple. Alyson understands that there are so many options out there, but what makes Vinyard Events different is their passion for making their clients' planning process as enjoyable as possible. No matter the size or style of your wedding day, Vinyard Events can help you realize all of your wedding day dreams.

Vinyard Events specializes in creating weddings that stay true to the original ideas and vision of the happy couple. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Day-of-coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full-service planning
  • Eight hours on-site the day of wedding
  • Setup and cleanup

3 Reviews for Vinyard Events

• Hannah

Hannah Mitchell · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Great Day-Of Coordinator!

Alyson did a great job as our day-of coordinator for our wedding! We got to meet with her several times before our wedding to discuss all the details of our day - she was always on time, incredibly organized, and so friendly and fun to work with! She was very easy to reach whenever I had a question or needed to speak with her.

I'm an extremely organized person and love planning events, so I had a lot of our details worked out before we started working with Alyson - but I am still SO glad that we had her to help us, and our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her. While planning the wedding, she did a great job of listening to and incorporating our ideas and vision for the day while also offering professional advice on everything from logistical details to make the day run more smoothly to suggestions for fun, creative ideas to make our day even more special. She did an amazing job of working with all of our vendors and making sure that everything was taken care of, and it was such a relief not to have to worry about any of that on the day of our wedding. I was also especially thankful to have her there to coordinate the processional during the ceremony!

Overall, I would highly recommend Alyson to anyone planning a wedding! Even if you're like me and are a planner and have most of the details worked out for your wedding on your own, it is still SO important to have someone there on the day of your wedding to handle all of the details so that you and your family and friends can just enjoy the day! She's organized, professional, prepared, and just so much fun to work with!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Vinyard Events's reply:

So happy to have been apart of your big day- everything was beautiful & ran so smoothly! Hope your marriage is as wonderful as the two of you 💞

Alexis · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding planner

Alyson will make sure your wedding is all about the bride and groom! She places such a large emphasis on that! My wedding was absolutely prefect and I owe it all to her! All my guests loved her too! She’s so affordable and you can customize packages to fit your needs! She also planned my bachelorette party and it was exactly what I dreamed If! The only mistake you can make is not booking her today!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Vinyard Events's reply:

✨ So happy I was able to help! Your day was absolutely magical, thank you for trusting me with such a big life event! ✨
  • Kala

Kala · Married on 05/18/2019

Stop contemplating and just do it!

Alyson was always on time (if not early) to every meeting as well as the day of the wedding. She was professional, full of energy, and helped make my wedding run smoothly. She’s full of sass and has a great personality which every bride needs, especially towards those final months before the wedding. It is so important to have someone you can communicate easily with for such a big event in your life and I always felt comfortable texting or calling her about anything. Alyson was a terrific go-to for all of my questions, big or small.
    Honestly, my husband and I contemplated getting a day-of coordinator. There are so many purchases along the way and we were on a budget so we wondered if we could “get by” without one. I am SO GLAD we had Alyson to help us, because she does so much more than we expected & we would have been lost without her!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Vinyard Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 975.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Springfield Springfield, MO, 65803 See on map
    Location of (Vinyard Events)