Charlotte, NC 28207 Map · Phone number

About Vintage Charlotte

Welcome to Vintage Charlotte rentals! We provide a large collection of hand-picked vintage china, flatware, drinkware, and decor to make your wedding or special event an occasion to remember. We offer delivery, event styling, custom item searches and handcrafting upon request. Located in Charlotte, NC and serving surrounding areas.

www.vintage-charlotte.com

1362404585330MG2532
MG2509

2 Reviews for Vintage Charlotte

lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

I found Vintage Charlotte through a mock wedding at my venue. I never planned to rent any 'extras', but after meeting with them I was intrigued. I decided to rent some gold flatware through Vintage Charlotte after realizing it would cost me the same as it would to rent normal flatware through our caterer. It really added a beautiful, personal touch to the reception.

Amy was a breeze to work with! We communicated exclusively through email, and she was quick to respond to me when I had any questions or needed to make changes to my order. She was also very flexible and helped me out by picking the flatware up from the venue after the wedding, so that I didn't have to do that the day before leaving for our honeymoon.

I felt that Vintage Charlotte was extremely affordable and was a great way to add a little beauty to some boring place settings. I would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/05/2015

1.0

Unfortunately, we had a horrible customer service experience with Amy Herman of Vintage Charlotte. We rented plates, glasses and flatware through her for our wedding. After the items were returned, Amy contacted us about a $170 charge for the dishes not being rinsed and missing items - but said that she would reach out to the venue to ask about the missing pieces. I copied her on an email to my wedding planner, asking about how this had taken place - since this was my planner's responsibility (as I was not in charge of cleaning up after my own wedding). However, since the two of them often work together, Amy immediately emailed me back saying that this was my responsibility and she was putting the charge through on my card. She didn't continue to ask the other vendors like she had mentioned - instead she just charged me and was done with it. I was absolutely appalled at the customer service and the rude way I was treated. And for all of this to be happening while I was on my honeymoon was even more upsetting. I wouldn't recommend working with Amy to anyone. It was a terrible experience and I wish I hadn't booked with her at all.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Vintage Charlotte's reply:

Unfortunately this bride was very difficult to work with and all of the vendors involved with the wedding agree. I did in fact contact the planner, the venue, the caterer and the bar staff to attempt to locate the missing items before charging her the fee. It is very normal for a rental company to charge the card on file when items are missing or damaged and this is clearly stated in the contract that was signed by the bride.

Vintage Charlotte FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware

• Charlotte, 28207 See on map
    Location of (Vintage Charlotte)