60 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About Willow & Rai Floral Design

We are so excited to announce that we are now booking for the 2021 and 2022 wedding season! Willow+Rai is a floral design studio with many years of experience in the wedding and floral industy. Willow+Rai strives to bring unique and personal creations to life for your wedding. We work closley with our floral vendors to bring you fresh, local and beautiful blooms (sometimes even from our small family flower beds)! We look forward to speaking with you.

• Woman-owned
Follow Willow & Rai Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• New Leaf Organics
  • Tipsy Tulip Designs, LLC
  • Kathy & Company Flowers
  • Flower Power VT Farm
shelburne farms vermont ashley largesse 117 51 154471
shelburne farms vermont ashley largesse 117 51 154471

53 Reviews for Willow & Rai Floral Design

Ali M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Everything I could have dreamed & more!

I cannot say enough about my experience with Willow & Rai. As a 2020 bride, stress was high through the planning process and Dennille was so flexible as we shifted numbers and table layouts. I got married in October in VT and wanted the florals to complement the foliage. After expressing this to her, I let go of the reins and let her do her thing and absolutely LOVE what she created. She was a pleasure to work with, very open to getting to know my vision and I can't recommend Willow & Rai enough! I wish our flowers could have lasted forever!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Sara R. · Married on 03/28/2020

Easy to work with and brought my vision to life!

Willow & Rai was very flexible to work with throughout all the uncertainty of Covid. I had an idea of what I wanted my floral decorations to look like and was amazed when I saw everything on the day of my wedding. I wish I could keep my bouquet alive forever! In addition to the beautiful flowers, the communication was great and helped reduce the stress of wedding planning.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

The only thing I wanted at my wedding were beautiful flowers and that is exactly what I got. I am still speechless to how stunning my flowers were, from the bouquets to the center pieces and pew clips I am sad I wasn't able to take everything home with me to enjoy for days to come (I had a destination wedding). Dennille was such a pleasure to work with, she was so helpful with colors and ideas and thinking of things I never would have.
    My Fiance wanted Hops as his boutonniere and she was honest with me it may not happen but would try her best. I appreciated her honesty so we weren't let down on our wedding day, thankfully the crop was good and we were able to get the hops!! I was very all over the place with my ideas and wants and she was really able to zone me in and help me come up with a clear and decisive idea for my wedding. She was amazing! Everyone loved the flowers, if I could give her more stars and accolades I would! she was the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Willow & Rai Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 150
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

• The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Denille is a floral wizard. Every time we've worked together her arrangements have been so stunningly beautiful, they're works of art. It's always a pleasure getting to work with her and see her arrangements.

• Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked at a few weddings for which Village Green provided the flowers, and also had the pleasure of working with them to set up a room at last year's Shelburne Farms bridal show. Flowers are beautiful and Dennille is great to work with! We highly recommend Village Green Florist!

• Caketopia Cakes
    Caketopia Cakes Wedding Cakes

Denille makes beautiful arrangements and is a pleasure to work with! I would abolutely recommend her to any bride!

• 60 Pearl Street Essex Junction, VT, 05452 See on map
    802-999-7844 (Phone number)
    Location of (Willow & Rai Floral Design)