60 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About Village Green Florist Weddings & Events

Vermont and New England Wedding and Event Floral Designer, inspired by nature, textures and all things pretty! Please visit our website to learn more about our shop and all our wedding services!

www.vgfloristvt.com

94388b457fb107c7 1515549311 a217480c097c05b8 1515549310216 1 17 10 07 SDwed 020

47 Reviews for Village Green Florist Weddings & Events

• W

Wendy Miller · Married on 09/15/2018

Lovely, talented and easy to work with!

Dennille and Village Green Florist were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had the pleasure of working with her twice in less than a year as both of our daughters got married! Dennille is very knowledgeable , professional and extremely talented. Our first daughter knew exactly what she wanted for flowers and Dennille knocked it out of the park! From the bouquets that the bridesmaids carried to the centerpieces on the tables, to the bouquet that the bride carried. Just beautiful! Our other daughter had an idea of the colors she was looking for but wasn't quiet sure about the rest and sort of left things up to Dennille. Once again, Dennille did a spectacular job! The flowers were fresh, bountiful, and smelled amazing! We had a couple of last minute changes and she was so easy to work with! After our second daughters wedding, I took the table runners, which were made out of greenery and magnolia leaves back to Dennille and had her make wreaths out of them! We highly recommend Dennille and Village Green Florist and will continue to use their services in the future!

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Dennille was such a pleasure to work with for our florals. I do not live in Vermont so I only was able to communicate with Dennille over the phone and email. Since I could not meet her in person I created a lot of detail documents to visually show what I had in mind for florals. Dennille was great about looking at my vision and setting expectations with me. On the wedding day all of our floral arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Dennille fully brought my floral vision to life. For all of my arrangements I wanted all white florals with greenery accents. Everything looked so elegant and “pinterest” worthy! I would highly recommend Village Green Florist for your wedding, she is great to work with and does beautiful work.

Village Green Florist Weddings & Events 1
    Village Green Florist Weddings & Events 8
    Village Green Florist Weddings & Events 9
    Village Green Florist Weddings & Events 10

Chelsea Whitehouse · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful Florist- Highly Recommend!

Dennille from the beginning was very proactive and really wanted to make sure she knew what I wanted. She introduced me to the concept of a mood board, and we shared photos from Pinterest, as well as met in person to make sure we were on the same page. She is truly talented and the flowers were such a focus of our wedding. They were elegant and fresh! Everyone at the wedding wanted photos in front of the arbor. I would highly recommend Village Green for your wedding!

Village Green Florist Weddings & Events 11

Village Green Florist Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Denille is a floral wizard. Every time we've worked together her arrangements have been so stunningly beautiful, they're works of art. It's always a pleasure getting to work with her and see her arrangements.

• Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment
    Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked at a few weddings for which Village Green provided the flowers, and also had the pleasure of working with them to set up a room at last year's Shelburne Farms bridal show. Flowers are beautiful and Dennille is great to work with! We highly recommend Village Green Florist!

• Caketopia Cakes
    Caketopia Cakes Wedding Cakes

Denille makes beautiful arrangements and is a pleasure to work with! I would abolutely recommend her to any bride!

• 60 Pearl Street Essex Junction, VT 05452 See on map