60 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About Willow & Rai Floral Design

Dennille Austin is the former shop owner at The Village Green Florist in Essex Junction, Vermont. Recently she decided to close the Village Green Florist's retail space to focus on weddings and events. Dennille and her team are excited to bring you, Willow+Rai Floral Design! Willow+Rai is a Vermont and New England floral design studio providing beautiful flowers for your special day. Inquire today, we are looking forward to providing you with blooms specifically designed for your wedding day.

Follow Willow & Rai Floral Design on

Willow & Rai Floral Design 6
Willow & Rai Floral Design 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers

The only thing I wanted at my wedding were beautiful flowers and that is exactly what I got. I am still speechless to how stunning my flowers were, from the bouquets to the center pieces and pew clips I am sad I wasn't able to take everything home with me to enjoy for days to come (I had a destination wedding). Dennille was such a pleasure to work with, she was so helpful with colors and ideas and thinking of things I never would have.
    My Fiance wanted Hops as his boutonniere and she was honest with me it may not happen but would try her best. I appreciated her honesty so we weren't let down on our wedding day, thankfully the crop was good and we were able to get the hops!! I was very all over the place with my ideas and wants and she was really able to zone me in and help me come up with a clear and decisive idea for my wedding. She was amazing! Everyone loved the flowers, if I could give her more stars and accolades I would! she was the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Florist!

I couldn’t have made a better choice for my florals than choosing Dennille/ Willow & Rai. I am a gardener by profession and I knew the flowers were going to be the main thing I was picky about while planning my wedding. Almost instantly, from my first conversation with Dennille, I knew that she would be a great fit. The first time we talked, she took time to ask about my vision and looking at my pinterest board and getting a feel for what I wanted, compared to other florists that I had talked to who were mostly interested in outlining their contracts and terms before we even talked flowers. Dennille was so professional and easy to work with and she absolutely nailed everything I had envisioned and even beyond what I could have imagined. I got so many compliments on the flowers and she did a great job complimenting the colors of the bridesmaid and groomsmen attire with the florals – serious attention to detail. She was super communicative through the whole process and the finished product was stunning. I would highly recommend Willow & Rai for their professionalism, attention to detail and absolutely beautiful and creative work.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy to work with and beautiful work!

I was planning from afar and Dennille made it easy. We talked early on and took a look at my Pinterest floral boards and figured out what would work for fall. She shared different flowers and that would work so I could adjust to fit my budget and aesthetic and also put together different scenarios that would fit in my budget which I loved, that made it easy for me to prioritize and figure out what we'd need. After a little back and forth we were all set and I was so happy on the day of when I got to see it come to life! It was exactly what I'd imagined and a beautiful and important piece of the day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Willow & Rai Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Denille is a floral wizard. Every time we've worked together her arrangements have been so stunningly beautiful, they're works of art. It's always a pleasure getting to work with her and see her arrangements.

• Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment
    Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked at a few weddings for which Village Green provided the flowers, and also had the pleasure of working with them to set up a room at last year's Shelburne Farms bridal show. Flowers are beautiful and Dennille is great to work with! We highly recommend Village Green Florist!

• Caketopia Cakes
    Caketopia Cakes Wedding Cakes

Denille makes beautiful arrangements and is a pleasure to work with! I would abolutely recommend her to any bride!

• 60 Pearl Street Essex Junction, Vermont, 05452 See on map