Willow & Rai Floral Design

60 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 Map · Phone number

About Willow & Rai Floral Design

Dennille Austin is the former shop owner at The Village Green Florist in Essex Junction, Vermont. Recently she decided to close the Village Green Florist's retail space to focus on weddings and events. Dennille and her team are excited to bring you, Willow+Rai Floral Design! Willow+Rai is a Vermont and New England floral design studio providing beautiful flowers for your special day. Inquire today, we are looking forward to providing you with blooms specifically designed for your wedding day.

Follow Willow & Rai Floral Design on

Willow & Rai Floral Design 6
Willow & Rai Floral Design 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy to work with and beautiful work!

I was planning from afar and Dennille made it easy. We talked early on and took a look at my Pinterest floral boards and figured out what would work for fall. She shared different flowers and that would work so I could adjust to fit my budget and aesthetic and also put together different scenarios that would fit in my budget which I loved, that made it easy for me to prioritize and figure out what we'd need. After a little back and forth we were all set and I was so happy on the day of when I got to see it come to life! It was exactly what I'd imagined and a beautiful and important piece of the day.

Willow & Rai Floral Design 8
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 9
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 10
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 11
    Willow & Rai Floral Design 12
  • W

Wendy Miller · Married on 09/15/2018

Lovely, talented and easy to work with!

Dennille and Village Green Florist were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had the pleasure of working with her twice in less than a year as both of our daughters got married! Dennille is very knowledgeable , professional and extremely talented. Our first daughter knew exactly what she wanted for flowers and Dennille knocked it out of the park! From the bouquets that the bridesmaids carried to the centerpieces on the tables, to the bouquet that the bride carried. Just beautiful! Our other daughter had an idea of the colors she was looking for but wasn't quiet sure about the rest and sort of left things up to Dennille. Once again, Dennille did a spectacular job! The flowers were fresh, bountiful, and smelled amazing! We had a couple of last minute changes and she was so easy to work with! After our second daughters wedding, I took the table runners, which were made out of greenery and magnolia leaves back to Dennille and had her make wreaths out of them! We highly recommend Dennille and Village Green Florist and will continue to use their services in the future!

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Dennille was such a pleasure to work with for our florals. I do not live in Vermont so I only was able to communicate with Dennille over the phone and email. Since I could not meet her in person I created a lot of detail documents to visually show what I had in mind for florals. Dennille was great about looking at my vision and setting expectations with me. On the wedding day all of our floral arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Dennille fully brought my floral vision to life. For all of my arrangements I wanted all white florals with greenery accents. Everything looked so elegant and “pinterest” worthy! I would highly recommend Village Green Florist for your wedding, she is great to work with and does beautiful work.

Willow & Rai Floral Design 13

Willow & Rai Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Denille is a floral wizard. Every time we've worked together her arrangements have been so stunningly beautiful, they're works of art. It's always a pleasure getting to work with her and see her arrangements.

• Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment
    Green Mountain Sound and Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked at a few weddings for which Village Green provided the flowers, and also had the pleasure of working with them to set up a room at last year's Shelburne Farms bridal show. Flowers are beautiful and Dennille is great to work with! We highly recommend Village Green Florist!

• Caketopia Cakes
    Caketopia Cakes Wedding Cakes

Denille makes beautiful arrangements and is a pleasure to work with! I would abolutely recommend her to any bride!

• 60 Pearl Street Essex Junction, Vermont, 05452 See on map