Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number

About Vienna Glenn Photography

Vienna Glenn Photography specializes in photojournalism wedding photography in Arizona, Michigan, and world-wide.

Featured in BRIDES magazine, Green Wedding Shoes, Grey Likes, Seattle bride magazine, Arizona Bride magazine, The Knot, The Wedding Chicks, Style Me Pretty, and Borrowed and Bleu.

Follow Vienna Glenn Photography on

vienna glenn wedding photographer 17
vienna glenn wedding photographer 2

17 Reviews for Vienna Glenn Photography

Heather · Married on 06/27/2017

I honestly can't say enough great things about Lea. My fiance and I had decided to elope and had one month to plan everything. We got incredibly lucky that Lea was available for hire with such short notice! Lea and I emailed back and forth several times and she made herself available to chat with me over the phone (even though I was 2 hours hours ahead of her in Texas). She was willing to customize a photography package just for us. I felt 100% comfortable with her from the beginning! She's a little ball of energy and will do just about anything to get the perfect shot! Not only is she an incredible photographer, she was also a huge resource to us. The morning of our wedding, we hiked to check out a location that we'd planned getting married at, only to find ourselves disappointed with the view. Lea came to the rescue! She met us hours before she was "on the clock" and lead us on a hike to the perfect spot! She also happily took over some of the typical bridesmaids duties since we didn't have a wedding party- she helped me to hike up the mountain, helped me into my wedding dress, continued to make sure my train was adjusted properly, etc.

A piece of advice: trust Lea to tell you how much photography time will be needed for your unique wedding and reception. Even with just our 30 minute wedding ceremony, we easily spent 4 hours taking photos (including some time before the ceremony began), which was much more time than I'd expected. The day ran smoothly thanks for Lea, and we felt very natural. She offered gentle guidance to us during our photography session, and we never felt staged or forced to pose a certain way. Our photos speak for themselves and they exceeded our expectations in everyday! We received an easy to use link with 370 gorgeous photos from our wedding day just 8 days after we got married.

It's evident that Lea loves what she does and that she truly cared about capturing our wedding day in the most authentic and genuine way possible.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2017

I am so thankful that I booked Lea to photograph my wedding! The photos she gave us truly reflect all of the excitement and emotions of the day. She is especially good at taking candid shots, and some of those unplanned moments she captured ended up being some of my favorite photos! I admire the way that all of her photos look fun, relaxed, and genuine. My husband and I are both quiet, reserved individuals, but Lea made us feel comfortable and had us pose in ways that felt and looked natural. Aside from being a talented photographer, Lea is just a great person to have around on your wedding day. She's positive, patient, and will do anything she can to help the day run as smoothly as possible. Lea exceeded my expectations in every way, and I can't recommend her enough!

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

If you're lucky enough to be able to find a date when Lea is available, book her! She was by far the best vendor we worked with from beginning to end of our wedding. I fell completely in love with her photo-journalistic style from the moment I found her photos of a friend's wedding, and we were so lucky to have her be part of both our engagement photos and our wedding day. Lea can make even people like my husband who is very shy look comfortable on camera. Thank you Lea for travelling both to SF and Dana Point to capture memories of such a special day. We are so lucky to have met you and hope to work with you again when small humans come our way!

Award