16471 Hillsboro Road, Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Vida Events

"uniquely created, perfectly planned"

We're Maria & Megan, a dynamic, wedding-planning duo, ready to assist any type of couple ! We offer wedding and event planning services in the VA, DC, MD, WV, TX and Indiana! Destination wedding? We love to travel!

• Bohemia Events + Design

Vida Events 4
Vida Events 5

Taylor Nilsen · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Amazing - best wedding investment

My wedding day genuinely would not have gone as smooth as it did without Maria. She was so organized and helpful to me every second of my entire day, as well as the rehearsal. She is also such a fun person to have around, even when I had a bunch of people already around me! I definitely recommend Vida Events as they were competitively priced and extremely enjoyable to have as my day-of-coordinator.

Vida Events 6
    Vida Events 11
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Gillian Coffman · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Vida Events-- Top Notch Coordinators

I booked Vida Events for day-of coordination for my wedding on May 18, 2019. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with them! Megan & Maria are wonderful women who are passionate about what they do.

I worked directly with Megan for my wedding and she was nothing short of fabulous. Even though I had only booked her for day-of coordination, she went above and beyond in the weeks prior to make sure everything was handled smoothly. 1.5 months before the wedding, Megan assisted me during a walkthrough at my reception venue. She took super detailed notes and paid careful attention to things that I was particular about. Megan also provided me with a concise and cohesive day-of schedule several weeks ahead of the wedding because she knew I was apprehensive about things going smoothly. She attended the rehearsal the night before which was immensely helpful- I didn’t realize how much I needed her there until the rehearsal was underway! She dealt with the ceremony venue coordinator (who was less than stellar) and made sure I felt comfortable with everything before we left.

The day of the wedding, Megan was AWESOME. I had some unfortunate family drama going on leading up to the wedding that I was super nervous about. Megan handled everything with grace and ease (but also knew how to be bossy & firm when she needed to), and I was able to actually enjoy the day without worrying about anyone else. Our wedding had different ceremony & reception venues, and the logistics of it all had really stressed me out leading up to the wedding. The day of, everything went so perfectly, at least that I know of  I arrived at our reception somewhat apprehensive about how everything would come together, and it was FLAWLESS, thanks to Megan.

After the reception, I wasn’t able to store everything at the venue, so Megan was kind enough to pack everything up (including cake!) and take it with her until we could pick it up from her the next day. Such a lifesaver.

For anyone who is considering booking Vida Events as a day-of coordinator, DON’T hesitate, book them now! I strongly believe that Megan’s attention to detail was one of the main reasons I was able to enjoy our special day instead of worrying about everything! My only regret is that I didn’t book Vida Events for full-service planning. I have full faith in them and highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Lawless · Married on 10/26/2019

When in doubt- Vida Events

I'm the type of bride who had an exact vision in her head on top of being a planner in my everyday life. I was not backing down from it and stayed pretty ridged through it all. I threw plans, lists, pictures, and even paint drawings to Maria and she never once complained. On the day of, it was Maria who knew the exact right touches to add, the right ques, the right feel, and the best advice I could have ever thought of for my self and my now husband. She let me be the bride I was while being the experienced, wise, and calm planner she is. Thank you, Maria, you truly made our day one for the books!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Vida Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vida Events 1
    Military Discount

military discounts are available for all active members of the armed services - email us for details!

• 16471 Hillsboro Road Purcellville, District of Columbia, 20132 See on map