Victoria's Cakery

1 User photo

• Claudia
    Claudia Married on 03/15/2019

Scrumptious!

I have had enough cakes to know that something with a lot of fondant is not my cup of tea. I wanted something simple and delicious. Boy did Victoria's Cakery deliver!
    My mom recommended them and honestly in the age of Instagram and photos galore, I was nervous when they didn't have a social media presence. I humored my mom and went for a tasting. I am so glad I did. Not only were all the selections delicious, but they were all so nice and easy to work with. And honestly, you cannot beat their prices.
    I did not have any cake leftover because people were going back for more. I even got a gluten free cake and that also went quick. I'm glad I listened to my mom and gave them a try.
    Steph Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved our wedding cake!

My husband was frantically looking for bakeries to make our wedding cake when his aunt recommended Victoria's. She couldn't stop talking about how she loved the cake and how she had been going there for years. He stopped by Victoria's to talk to an associate because of all the reviews he read online about their quality, value, and service. He was not disappointed. He worked with Ruthie, and he says that she was the friendliest baker he has ever met. She was very understanding, patient, and always had a smile on her face. When my husband brought me in for the tasting, Ruthie was very accommodating and enthusiastic which brightened our moods. We were only a month and a half away from our wedding so both my husband and I were pretty worn down, but we felt listened to and appreciated by Ruthie which was absolutely lovely. They have a catalog of designs for you to choose from, and we found a simple design that we thought was elegant. We chose the almond poundcake and the carrot cake (which Victoria's is known for) as our 2 wedding cakes. Unfortunately Victoria's could not deliver the cakes to our venue on the day of, so we had to ask some friends to pick up the cake for us before they came to the venue in the evening. The cakes we chose for our wedding were absolutely delicious. We got so many compliments on the cake. For the value and quality, Victoria's is pretty hard to beat. We plan to get a small cake on our wedding anniversary from Victoria's every year just because we love the people and cake so much!
    Monica Married on 03/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got the "Heaven" and "Strawberry Fields" cakes for our wedding, and it was to DIE FOR! We had ~120 guests, and purchased enough cake to feed 200. I'm glad we saved the top of the cake before serving, because our guests ate Every. Single. Slice. Delivery was prompt and our cake arrived absolutely perfectly. We weren't too crazy about decorations, so we ended up paying $3.50/slice. Well worth what we paid!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Matt & Christy
28 photos · 10/18/2015

10430 Main St Fairfax, VA, 22030
Location of (Victoria's Cakery)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding