3707 Fairways Ct., Fredericksburg, VA 22408 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Victoria V Photography

Victoria V Photography is a wedding photography business operating out of Fredericksburg, Virginia. For many years, Victoria Vazquez has been working as a professional photographer, so she has the experience to produce end products that are mantelpiece-worthy. Whether focusing on the pre-ceremony moments or the couple’s first kiss as newlyweds, Victoria loves capturing that perfect shot.

Having been present at dozens of weddings, Victoria V Photography knows how to do justice to the main moments, intricate details, and planned themes. Victoria has adapted her skill set to cover a variety of diverse weddings - from the lavish to the intimate. She has also photographed many different types of settings - from oceanside ceremonies to indoor occasions and many in between - so she knows how to be versatile. Her style varies from contemporary to natural to photojournalistic, which allows her to capture the full spectrum of a whirlwind event. Couples can obtain their photos in a number of formats - digital files, albums, prints, proofs, thank-you cards, and more.

Other Services

Victoria V Photography can cover engagement photoshoots, boudoir sessions, as well as trash-the-dress events. Victoria only books one wedding per day, which means she is there to focus on your big occasion. Other services available from this photographer include:

• Additional hours

Victoria V Photography 6
Victoria V Photography 7

Maritza · Married on 07/28/2019

Down to Earth, Patient, and Amazing Photographer

Having Victoria as our wedding photographer was the best decision. Ruben and I have big families, so it was important for us to make sure our family members were included in the pictures. Victoria was very patient, communicated well with us and our families, and I love her fun personality! We didn't feel stressed at all, things went smoothly. I saw my wedding photos a few days ago and I loved every picture. My husband and I showed our family the wedding photos and they also loved every picture. Our families told us they really liked our photographer, they complimented saying she was very patient, professional and very nice. We give Victoria 5 stars!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Victoria V Photography 12
    Victoria V Photography 13
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

I cant say enough good things

Let me start off by saying.. I think I found a new best friend ;). Victoria is the most amazing photographer and not only that but an amazing person! From the second I met her I knew that we would get along so good! It was like I had known her my whole life! We had facetimed 2 times before the wedding since we were getting married out of state and both times her son was there and hes ADORABLE. She was so easy going and receptive, my guests all complimented about her style and how she was so warming and welcoming and made sure to get photos of everyone. She shared stories that made us laugh and helped us to understand that she is down for anything! She even risked her life (haha) by climbing on a questionably stable kayak rack for the perfect pictures! Her pricing is fair and reasonable, I would have paid more actually knowing now how amazing she really is. I am happy, my new husband is happy, and most of all the guests were thrilled. I am STILL getting compliments on her work and personality.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Victoria V Photography Pricing

Victoria V Photography Price Rates

Victoria V Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Manda Weaver Photography
    Manda Weaver Photography Wedding Photographers

Who wouldn't want to work with Vicky... she makes getting photographed enjoyable, and the artwork she creates is stunning!

• 3707 Fairways Ct. Fredericksburg, VA, 22408 See on map