Vero Amore Weddings by Lisa Czech Photography

South Weymouth, MA View map
$3,895 Most Popular Price

$3,895 Most Popular Price

Vero Amore Weddings documents modern day love stories in the Boston and South Shore areas. And worldwide! With a relaxed, documentary style, we capture beautiful wedding imagery that lasts a lifetime for marriages that last even longer.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3895

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Liz Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing to Work With!

Vero Amore Weddings by Lisa Czech Photography is amazing to work with! Lisa was one of the first vendors we selected when we got engaged (photography was my number 1 priority) and I could not be happier. She was always responsive and willing to help with anything that came up - including a pandemic! She is amazing to work with and her photos and are exactly what we were looking for.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 10/06/2018
    I was a bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding, and I was obsessed with Lisa and her assistant Sarah Lynn. They made the day of photos SO MUCH FUN and they were awesome to work with! They just released a sneak peek from the wedding photos, and they are absolutely magical and incredible. I would recommend Lisa for any event!
    Allison Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, Personal and so great to work with!

Lisa shot my Wedding in September 2018. I was drawn to her high quality, personal photography and loved the moments she captured of our special day. Her photography doesn't feel forced or staged and there is a romantic, realistic essence to her editing style. I am a Graphic Designer, so it was important to me to have access to the files for my own personal use afterwards. Logistically Lisa was one of the best Vendors to work with! She was always quick to respond by email. She set up a payment plan that worked for us. Throughout the process, we received a link to our contract and payment plans that was quick and easy to use. On our Wedding day, Lisa and her second shooter arrived on time. It was like having a close friend nearby. They made me and my husband feel comfortable and relaxed. They were professional and never once got in our way. When my 5 year old niece pulled a tantrum during the family portrait, Lisa was patient and unfazed. She directed us with ease and pulled out a bag of cookies to coax her form the background. She also let my niece get behind her lense and take a few photos to be less afraid of the experience. I will continue to recommend Vero Amore Photography to my friends and family. Thank you Lisa!

Pricing

Vero Amore Weddings by Lisa Czech Photography Price Rates

Team

Lisa (she/her)
Lisa (she/her)
Photographer

Stiff and awkward is the last thing you’ll feel when you are in front of my camera! As a seven year wedding photography vet, I’ve captured the natural essence of over 100 couples and counting. That's over 100 plates of wedding dessert!

I’m fueled by the constant buzz of a wedding day. The loving glances you share from across the room, the tearful vows you exchange, the open dance floor you bust a move on, the private first look you’ll remember forever… I love to capture it all. And I cannot wait to capture this chapter of your love story.

PO Box 391 South Weymouth, MA, 02190
617-249-3672
Location of (Vero Amore Weddings by Lisa Czech Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding