Veracious Productions

Somerville, MA View map
$2,210 Most Popular Price

$2,210 Most Popular Price

Veracious Productions was started in 2003 by Vera Ventura. She completed her M.A. in Educational Technology at Harvard University school of Extension Studies and holds a B. A. from Skidmore College in Visual Communications. Mrs. Ventura has worked in documentary film, television, and for such companies as MTV and PBS.Before booking Veracious Productions, you will meet and discuss the look and feel of your video. Unlike larger companies who "farm" out jobs, Veracious Productions prides itself on person to person interaction and connection.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,302

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,210

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

Jessica Married on 09/09/2017
    If you’re looking for a wedding videographer, and Vera is available on your date, book her IMMEDIATELY!! I really can’t fully put into words how happy we are with Vera’s work and I hope that this review will give justice to her work. After having worked on promotional and marketing materials during school and my former law firm, I am especially picky when it comes to visual materials, and Vera did it so perfectly that I could not have asked for a better video. What surprised me most about Vera’s work was that she really reads into your wedding day and captures the people, the emotions, and the ambience of your wedding. People say that the day of your wedding goes by very quickly and that was the same for us - I am so happy that it will be Vera’s video that will help us remember and relive our wedding day. She captured our wedding day as how I remembered it and portrayed it beautifully. I gave her two songs that I wanted in our video highlights, while not being really sure how I wanted the scenes to match the music, and Vera just worked her magic to come up with a video that brought tears to our eyes. For the toasts, she caught the gist of each message and included them in the video highlights. Our family and friends have sung praises about the video and told us that the lighting, style and quality of the video was like watching a movie. Watching the video made us happy not only because we were reliving our wedding, but because the video was really an artwork made with utmost care and professionalism. You can tell that Vera is passionate about her work and that she really cares about producing a video that will make you happy. I felt so comfortable working with her and was surprised at the scenes she captured, especially considering how unobtrusive she was at our wedding. If I have any other events in the future, and Vera would be willing to shoot the event, she is the first person I will call. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • User2491861 2+ years ago
    I spent weeks researching videographers for our wedding and from the moment I saw Vera's work, I really wanted to have her capture our wedding day. She is by far the most talented vendor I worked with through our wedding process. She spent a great amount of time with me showing me her finished products and letting me know what to expect. Vera manages to capture little and big moments with such ease and with no interference at all. She was so creative and got great detail shots.

In addition to being a talented videographer, she is a pleasure to have accompany you on your wedding day, which is a very important factor when it comes to your video and photo, you spend a bit of time with them on your wedding day, and really Vera was so fun, easy going and great to spend time with.

Her finished product is truly unmatchable, I have seen so many wedding videos, but I truly think that Vera's work is one of the best! I feel very lucky to be able to share our wedding day with our families, future children and look forward to watching the video in the years to come! I highly recommend Vera for your wedding videographer!
  • A&I67
    Amanda I. Married on 06/07/2015
    I can't say enough good things about our experience with Vera. From the start, when I looked at her highlight videos on her website, I noticed something that was not really true of other videographers--each was unique. Whereas with most videographers, one highlight video looks pretty much like the next, with Vera, each highlight video reflected that particular couple and their day in more of a personalized way. Our meeting with her in person only further confirmed that she was the right person to add to capture our day. The other highlight of Vera was her offering a raw footage package. While I knew I really wanted our day captured in video, I also couldn't afford the typical videographer packages. Her raw package which came with a highlights video, allowed me to get the coverage of the day that I wanted at a price I could afford. Perhaps sometime down the line I could have the footage edited down to a smooth, 2 hour feature, but for now it's just a comfort to know the footage actually exists. As for our highlights video, it is beyond perfect. She perfectly captured the spirit of the day and even got a few moments I didn't even know were captured on camera. We got it less than 3 weeks after the wedding and I've watched it so many times since then. All of our friends and family have gushed at how beautiful it is. Veracious Productions definitely captured our day in a way that no one else could have and I'm so grateful to have these memories captured in such a beautiful way.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Honey Train Music Services Honey Train Music Services Wedding Bands

Veracious Productions Rocks! We worked with Veracious Productions last Memorial Day weekend at Gedney Farms. As entertainers, it is often difficult to work with around other photographers and videographers, but with Veracious Productions this was not the case! They were very graceful and deft in getting great angles of video, including some shots of the band! Great video of the weekend here: https://youtu.be/zCz4CQKt98w Bravo! Way to capture the rustic feel of the venue, and great moments with the bride & groom and their party. We look forward to working more with Veracious Productions in the coming seasons!

Allison Phalen Floral Design Allison Phalen Floral Design Wedding Florists

Vera is an extremely talented videographer who is able to capture both the big and small moments of your special day. She is fun, easy going, and just a pleasure to have around on your wedding day! She has shot events for friends and family members, and everyone always says not only how great she is, but also how great the video she produces comes out! She is extremely professional and I look forward to working with her again!

150 Cambridge Street Somerville, MA, 02143
Location of (Veracious Productions)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding