1124 N. La Cienega Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 Map · Phone number

About Venus Event Design

Event Coordination and Design Services, specializing in weddings.

0ad90c95823545fc 1521845301 5fd55b0c3bcdd49f 1521845299 97d3a6d8ba5bfe25 152184
Bride creative shot
0ad90c95823545fc 1521845301 5fd55b0c3bcdd49f 1521845299 97d3a6d8ba5bfe25 152184

1 Reviews for Venus Event Design

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Venus Event Design and their full service wedding coordination was absolutely the best wedding decision we made! My husband and I immediately connected with Hana and her sweet, kind personality and we knew that she would be the one to pull off our dream wedding. Hana did so much more than that! She kept us on schedule and made sure we were accomplishing planning tasks on a timeline that was comfortable for us and our budget. Hana researched and negotiated with vendors so that we had several options in each category of importance (flowers, music, linens, etc.) and helped us make our final decisions based on past experience and vendors who matched our personalities and wedding vision.

I pictured what my dream wedding would look like, and I never imagined it would come true and actually be my wedding. Hana took my dream wedding vision and absolutely exceeded every single expectation. I still cannot believe that that wedding was ours!! In speaking with our guests the weeks after our wedding, we have received hundreds of compliments that our wedding was the most gorgeous, elegant, classic, detail oriented wedding they had ever been to! What a compliment! Our wedding screamed both mine and my husbands personalities from top to bottom, and it was really, really special.

For brides out there planning your wedding, a wedding coordinator is 100% the best decision you will make. Having Venus Event Design meant that my husband and I actually got to enjoy every single detail of our wedding and spend time with our guests! The planning can take as long as you'd like, but the wedding weekend/day absolutely flies by. Make sure you enjoy every piece of it!

Thank you Hana and Venus Event Design!!! You are truly an incredible event planner and a beautiful person inside and out!! Don't know what we would have done without you.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Venus Event Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2